Domino’s pan pizza is an instant hit. It is a pizza baked in a metal pan. A soft and crispy pizza with delicious toppings and oozing cheese is easy-to-make and delicious. Try making the copycat Domino’s pan pizza at home with your choice of veggies and flavors. Refer to the article and follow the steps to make copycat Domino’s pizza.
For making Domino’s pan pizza at home, take a bowl, and add flour, yeast mixture, and salt. Knead the dough until it is smooth. Let it rest for 2 hours. After the resting time is over, knead the dough again. Slather marinara sauce, grate some mozzarella cheese, and add the toppings of pepperoni or mushrooms. Layer with some more cheese at last and put it in the oven to bake at 450℉.
Domino’s pan pizza is an amazing recipe to bring life to your housewarming parties or gatherings. What makes this pizza recipe special is the choice of fresh and flavorful toppings that you can add. The process of making copycat Domino’s pan pizza with a perfect crust is super simple.
Before you step forward to make this Domino’s pan pizza at home, measure the ingredients according to the servings. Follow the entire article to make an exact Domino’s pan pizza at home. Check out the list of information mentioned below. But before you read out the entire recipe, check out other Domino’s copycat recipes from our website.
1. Domino’s Pizza Dough – Domino’s pizza dough is a perfect fluffy pizza dough prepared at home with a handful of ingredients. This dough has the flavor of pizza seasoning and a mildly sweet and slime taste from salt and sugar. Yeast helps the dough to rise and makes it extra soft.
2. Domino’s Cheese Pizza – Domino’s cheese pizza is a soft and fluffy pizza with cheese loaded on top. The cheese layer has a mixture of white cheddar, mozzarella, provolone, parmesan, Asiago, and Monterey Jack. This pizza is delicious has delicious pizza sauce layered over soft pizza dough with cheese mix on top.
3. Domino’s Pepperoni Pizza – Domino’s pepperoni pizza has slightly salty and fluffy pizza dough. It’s flavored with garlic powder black pepper, smoked paprika, and other aromatic spices. The pizza is topped with pepperoni sausages, Monterey jack shredded Mozzarella cheese, and cheddar cheese.
4. Domino’s Thin Crust – Domino’s thin-crust pizza is a thin and slightly crispy crust. The dough for this pizza is made with regular wheat flour and malted barley. This pizza is topped with fried sausages, bell peppers, mozzarella cheese, etc.
What's In The Post
What Equipment Will You Need To Make Domino’s Pan Pizza?
- Glass – Add the yeast to activate in a glass of water.
- Bowls – A large bowl can be used to prepare the dough batter.
- Pizza Pan – Use a large skillet, a cast iron, a metal pan, or a pizza pan. Here, I have used an aluminum disk pizza pan.
- Cling Film – It is a food plastic wrap used to cover the dough to prevent it from drying.
- Rolling Pin – By using a rolling pin, shape the pizza dough.
How Much Time Will You Need To Make Domino’s Pan Pizza?
|Preparation Time||Resting Time||Cooking Time||Total Time|
|10 Minutes||1 Hour||25 Minutes||1 Hour 30 Minutes|
What Ingredients Will You Need To Make Domino’s Pan Pizza?
- Yeast – To prepare the yeast mixture, add ½ tablespoon of active dry yeast to raise the dough.
- Water – Mix sugar, yeast, and dry milk in warm water. This will help in activating the yeast.
- Vegetable Oil – Adding oil to the dough retains the moisture.
- Sugar – Use a teaspoon of sugar for speedy activation of the yeast.
- All-Purpose Flour – Take all-purpose flour for preparing the dough of pan pizza.
- Salt – Add salt to your taste in the dough.
- Mozzarella Cheese – Use grated mozzarella cheese to spread on the pizza dough.
- Marinara Sauce – The marinara sauce is best known for pizza spreads. Slather some marinara sauce for infused flavors.
- Mushroom – The toppings can totally vary. Here, I have used mushroom slices.
- Bell Peppers – Mushroom pairs well with bell peppers. Hence, it can be used as a topping.
Steps To Make Domino’s Pan Pizza
1. Yeast Proofing
Begin with activating the yeast by mixing it with warm water, sugar, and active dry yeast. Make sure you use warm water but not hot. You will see the foam rise on the top of your yeast mixture once it is activated.
2. Dough Game
Further, take a bowl, and add flour, salt, and yeast mixture. Knead the dough until it is smooth and stretchy. Smother some oil all over the dough. Cover it with a lid and let it rest for 1 hour. This will help the dough rise in a pan.
3. Pizza In Making
After a sound resting time of 2 hours, knead the dough again for 2-3 minutes. Divide into balls depending upon the size of pizza you want. Roll and spread around the dough in a round shape. Grease your skillet or pizza pan with oil all over. Leave no corners. It will help to get that fine and crispy crust.
Place the round pizza dough on a pan. Spread the marinara sauce and grated mozzarella cheese all over the pizza dough. Then place the sauteed mushroom slices and bell peppers on the top and add another layer of grated cheese.
|Dietary Fiber||0.5 g|
How Will Your Domino’s Pan Pizza Look And Taste Like?
The copycat Domino’s pan pizza at home looks crisp, fresh, and scrumptious. The oozy cheese will make you drool over this pan pizza.
Domino’s Pan Pizza
- 1 Bowl
- a Pizza Pan
- Cling film
- Rolling Pin
- 1 teaspoon Yeast
- 4 cups All-Purpose Flour
- 1 teaspoon Salt
- 1 teaspoon Sugar
- 1 tablespoon Vegetable Oil
- ½ cup Mozzarella Cheese
- ½ cup Marinara Sauce
- 1 cup Mushrooms (sauteed)
- 1 cup Bell Peppers (chopped)
- Mix salt, sugar, flour, and yeast mixture to make the dough. Knead it steadily until the dough is fluffy and stretchy. Let it rest for 2 hours.
- Shape the dough by using a rolling pin and place it on a pan greased with oil.
- Slather the first layer of the dough with marinara sauce. Then add grated cheese on the top following mushroom slices. At last, shred some more cheese on the top.
- Put it in the oven for 20-25 minutes and your Domino’s pan pizza will be ready.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
1. What is a Pan Pizza?
Pan pizza is a pizza baked in a cast iron, skillet, or pizza pan. Baking it in cast iron yields a thick and fine crust.
2. What size is Domino’s pan pizza?
Domino’s pan pizza mostly comes in medium size. However, if you choose Brooklyn-style crust, you can get an extra-large of 16 inches.
3. Which is better, a pan or hand-tossed pizza?
For a crunchy crust, choose a Domino’s pan-based pizza and for a thin crust, try Domino’s hand-tossed.
4. Does pan pizza cost more at Dominos?
Domino’s pizza is not that expensive. Moreover, pan pizza comes in medium size, so the cost will vary accordingly.
If you are a pizza lover, then follow this recipe and make your Domino’s pizza dough at home. Share your story with us in the comments section below.