Chipotle is one of the most popular Mexican restaurants in America. The recipe I will be sharing with you all today is Carne Guisada from Chipotle. This is a hearty dish and makes a great meal and is one of the most popular dishes of the restaurant.
It is a Latin beef stew and is a perfect meal for dinner. I tried this recipe for the first time in a Chipotle outlet and was taken aback. I surfed the internet for some exciting stew recipes and found this one. It caught my attention as we can fill it in the tortillas or have it as a meal itself. It is a great dish to cook and will be loved by everyone.
To make Chipotle’s authentic Carne Guisada, cook the beef until it gets brown. In a slow cooker, add the browned beef with condiments. Cover it and cook for a minimum of 6 hours. Make sure to cook until the meat becomes tender. Voila! The dish is ready to serve.
You must be wondering what other condiments are to be used in this recipe. Well, you will get all the details of them below. Fetch them and get started. But before getting the instructions, check out our other copycat recipes below.
1. McDonald’s McRib Sandwich– McDonald’s McRibs are quite famous, but they usually drop it from their menu regularly. So I decided to share this McRibs recipe with you all.
2. Taco Bell’s Chicken Chalupas– Chicken Chalupas in Taco Bell is a flatbread shell. It is served with a filling of beef, lettuce, tomatoes, three cheese and avocado ranch sauce. Otherwise, Chalupa is a dish that comes from Mexican cuisine.
3. Applebee’s 3 Cheese Chicken Penne– This pasta recipe is similar to mac and cheese, except it has chicken too in it. This authentic recipe from Applebee’s is very tasty and easy to make.
4. Subway Tuna Sandwich– Subway is a household name when it comes to sandwiches and one of their most loved sandwiches is their Tuna Sandwich. Salad made with tuna, mayonnaise, onions, lettuce and cheese spread between bread slices is something that you can’t resist.
Chipotle Carne Guisada Recipe
- 2 tbsp Canola Oil
- 2 1/2 pounds Beef Stew Meat
- 1 can Tomato Sauce
- ¾ cup Water
- 2 Chipotle Peppers in Adobo Sauce
- 2 tbsp Sauce
- 12 Minced Garlic Cloves
- 1 tbsp Chili Powder
- 1 ½ tsp Ground Cumin
- 1 tsp Beef Bouillon Granules
- ½ tsp Pepper
- ¼ tsp Salt
- Hot Cooked Rice, Flour Tortillas, Tomatoes, and Lettuce
- Take a large skillet to heat oil over medium-high flame. Cook beef till it turns brown. Transfer it to a slow cooker of 3 qt. Now, add tomato sauce, water, chipotle peppers, adobo sauce, garlic, chili powder, cumin, bouillon, salt, and pepper.
- Cover it and cook for 6-8 hours. Cook until the meat gets tender.
- When the meat gets tender, it is ready to serve.
Is there still any question in your mind regarding the recipe? If yes, then leave your question in the comment section below. I will try to make every detail clear with my best knowledge. I hope you like them as much as we like them sharing with you. Have a good day!