If you’re looking for the recipe for Applebee’s 3 cheese chicken penne, then I’m sure that I can help you. In this post, I will share the perfect recipe for Applebee’s 3 cheese chicken penne.
I first tried this penne pasta when I was a kid and it’s been my favorite since then. I checked on the internet for this delicious pasta and added some more extra ingredients to make it even more perfect. It is my favorite because it contains three types of different cheese.
To start making Applebee’s 3 Cheese Chicken Penne, chop the chicken and add Italian dressing and marinate for 30 minutes. Now chop tomatoes and add oil, basil and garlic to the tomato bowl to make bruschetta. Cook pasta and put alfredo sauce, bruschetta, a layer of chicken and 3 cheeses. Microwave it for 3 minutes until cheese gets melted. Your dish is ready!
This was just an overview of the full recipe to make you excited about it. The full detailed recipe with all the ingredients and steps is mentioned below. But before getting the instructions, check out our other copycat recipes below.
1. Buffalo Wild Wings’ Chicken Wings– Buffalo Wild Wings is famous for its authentic chicken wings and today, I am going to tell you how you can make it at your home easily.
2. Taco Bell’s Chicken Chalupas– Chicken Chalupas in Taco Bell is a flatbread shell. It is served with a filling of beef, lettuce, tomatoes, three cheese and avocado ranch sauce. Otherwise, Chalupa is a dish that comes from Mexican cuisine.
3. McDonald’s Strawberry Banana Smoothie– Making the exact strawberry banana smoothie-like McDonald’s is very easy to make as it only requires 3 ingredients.
4. Chipotle Carne Guisada– It is a Latin Beef Stew and is a perfect meal for dinner that is served by Chipotle, one of the most popular Mexican fast-food chains in America.
Ingredients For Applebee’s 3 Cheese Chicken Penne
- 2 Boneless and Skinless Chicken Breasts
- Penne Pasta
- Italian Salad Dressing
- 1 Jar of Alfredo Sauce
- 8 ounces Italian shredded Cheeses (Mozzarella, Parmesan, Provolone)
- 6 – 8 Basil Leaves
- 4 Tomatoes
- 2 – 3 cloves of Garlic
- 6 tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
These are all the ingredients that you’ll need to make perfect Applebee’s 3 Cheese Chicken Penne. Grab these ingredients at a nearby supermarket and get ready to make this awesome recipe.
Let’s see how much time you will need to prepare this recipe.
How Much Time It Will Take To Make To Make Applebee’s 3 Cheese Chicken Penne?
|Preparation Time||Cooking Time||Total Time|
|30 mins||30 mins||60 mins|
Well, this is a comparatively easy recipe to make than other pasta recipes and gets ready in less than 60 minutes. Now jump to the steps to make Applebee’s Cheese Chicken Penne.
Steps to Make Applebee’s 3 Cheese Chicken Penne
- Start by chopping the chicken and place it in a bowl.
- Add Italian dressing to the bowl and marinate for nearly 30 minutes.
- Now chop the tomatoes and place them in a bowl. Add oil, basil and garlic to the tomato bowl to make bruschetta.
- Cook penne according to instructions on the packet and drain the water.
- Now grill the chicken or you can broil it.
- Take two microwavable bowls and divide the pasta between the two.
- Pour alfredo sauce over the pasta in both bowls.
- Layer it on Bruschetta that you made in Step 3.
- Then add a layer of chicken and Italian cheeses (Mozzarella, Parmesan, Provolone).
- Microwave it for 3 minutes or until cheese gets melted.
Applebee’s 3 Cheese Chicken Pasta is ready! Serve this pasta garlic bread and enjoy.
Nutritional Breakdown of Applebee’s 3 Cheese Chicken Penne
If you’re diet conscious just like me, then the below nutritional breakdown of this recipe will be very helpful.
|Total Fat||50.6 g|
How to Make Applebee’s 3 Cheese Chicken Penne | Video
I know there can be sometimes difficulties in making the recipes, but don’t worry the below video will help you a lot.
Well, now it’s your turn to make three cheese chicken pasta just like they make at Applebee’s. We are eagerly waiting for your valuable reviews in the comment section below.