If you’re looking for the recipe for Applebee’s 3 cheese chicken penne, then I’m sure that I can help you. In this post, I will share the perfect recipe for Applebee’s 3 cheese chicken penne.
I first tried this penne pasta when I was a kid and it’s been my favorite ever since. I checked the internet for this delicious pasta recipe and added some more extra ingredients to perfect it even more. It is my favorite because it is loaded with three types of different cheese.
To make Applebee’s 3 cheese chicken penne, chop the chicken. Add Italian dressing and marinate for 30 minutes. Now, chop tomatoes and add oil, basil and garlic to the tomato bowl to make bruschetta. Cook pasta and put alfredo sauce, bruschetta, a layer of chicken and 3 kinds of cheese. Microwave it for 3 minutes until cheese gets melted. Your dish is ready!
This was just an overview of the full recipe to get you excited about it. The full detailed recipe with all the ingredients and steps is mentioned below. But before getting into the instructions, check out our other copycat recipes below.
1. Buffalo Wild Wings’ Chicken Wings– Buffalo Wild Wings is famous for its authentic chicken wings and today, I am going to tell you how you can make it at your home easily.
2. Taco Bell’s Chicken Chalupas– Chicken Chalupas in Taco Bell is a flatbread shell. It is served with a filling of beef, lettuce, tomatoes, three cheese and avocado ranch sauce. Otherwise, Chalupa is a dish that comes from Mexican cuisine.
3. McDonald’s Strawberry Banana Smoothie– Making the exact strawberry banana smoothie-like McDonald’s is very easy to make as it only requires 3 ingredients.
4. Chipotle Carne Guisada– It is a Latin Beef Stew and is a perfect meal for dinner that is served by Chipotle, one of the most popular Mexican fast-food chains in America.
Applebee’s 3 Cheese Chicken Penne Recipe
- 2 Boneless and Skinless Chicken Breasts
- 1 packet Penne Pasta
- Italian Salad Dressing
- 1 jar Alfredo Sauce
- 8 ounces Italian Shredded Cheeses
- 6-8 Basil Leaves
- 4 Tomatoes
- 3 Garlic Cloves
- 6 tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Start by chopping the chicken and place it in a bowl.
- Add Italian dressing to the bowl and marinate for nearly 30 minutes.
- Now, chop the tomatoes and place them in a bowl. Add oil, basil and garlic to the tomato bowl to make bruschetta.
- Cook penne according to instructions on the packet and drain the water.
- Now, grill the chicken, or you can broil it.
- Take two microwavable bowls and divide the pasta between the two.
- Pour alfredo sauce over the pasta in both bowls.
- Layer it on the bruschetta.
- Then, add a layer of chicken and Italian cheeses; mozzarella, parmesan, provolone.
- Microwave it for 3 minutes or until cheese gets melted.
Well, now it’s your turn to make this three cheese chicken pasta just like they make at Applebee’s. We are eagerly waiting for your valuable suggestions and experiences in the comment section below. You can also mention any queries that you might have and I’ll try my best to help you. Till then, happy eating!