Yes, you read the title right! It’s bubblegum cake. It’s even more colorful and delicious than you ever imagined. If you haven’t tried this recipe yet, read this article and give it a try.
The bubblegum cake contains artificial fruit flavors infused together with vanilla extract. If you love bubble gums, you’ll love this cake too. I’ve tried this recipe a couple of times and it’s an instant hit for whoever tastes it. It looks beautiful and might seem a little difficult to make. But, believe me! This recipe is as simple as cutting a cake.
For the bubblegum cake, blend together butter, sugar, eggs, flour mix. Add vanilla flavor, bubblegum flavor, and fruit color to the mixture. Blend them together and pour the batter into the baking pan. Bake it for about 80 minutes. Frost the cake with cream, butter, vanilla, and bubblegum flavor. Decorate with bubblegum balls.
This was a brief of the recipe instructions. To know more, read the full recipe card below. You can also check out the video below. Try this recipe and rate it if you like it. But before you read out the entire recipe, check out other appetizing desserts from our blog.
1. Strawberry Icebox Cake– Strawberry icebox cake is a 3-ingredient no-bake cake. It has graham cookies stacked with layers of flavored whipped cream and strawberries between them. The cream is flavored with vanilla and sugar. This dessert is topped with chopped strawberries and whipped cream.
2. Chocolate Banana Cake– Chocolate banana cake is a comforting dessert filled with the flavors of vanilla, chocolate, and banana. It’s fluffy, soft, and nutritious. Cinnamon and cocoa powder added to this cake add more flavor and delight to this cake.
3. Marbled Pumpkin Cheesecake– Marbled pumpkin cheesecake crispy base of pecans and cookie crumbs. The creamy filling is loaded with the flavors of cream cheese, pumpkin, vanilla, and sugar. It has a marbled top layer that looks as amazing as it tastes.
4. Smoked Apple Pie– Smoked apple pie is a healthy dessert. It has a smoky flavor with a crispy golden crust. This pie has dense apple filling. It’s flavored with cinnamon, vanilla, and nutmeg. It has the sweet taste of sugar and vanilla with a twist of lemon juice and orange zest. Smoked apple pie is coated with butter and sugar to have a crispy sweet outer crust.
Bubblegum Cake Recipe
- Baking Pan
- Parchment Paper
- Large Bowl
- Medium-sized Bowl
- Cooking Spray
- 0.75 pounds Flour Mixture
- 0.55 pounds Butter
- 0.55 pounds Fine Sugar
- 5 Eggs
- 0.22 pounds Natural Yogurt
- 3 tablespoons Milk
- 1 teaspoon Bubblegum Flavor
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- Colorful Sprinkles
- Bubblegum Balls
- 250 grams Butter
- 4 cups Powdered Icing Sugar
- Bubblegum Flavor (few drops)
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla
- Add softened butter, vanilla, flour mix, and yogurt to the blender. Blend the mixture until soft and creamy. Slowly add egg whites, vanilla, 2 tablespoons of milk, and bubblegum flavor to the mixture.
- Add food color and blend this mixture until it becomes smooth. Pour this batter into the baking pan with parchment paper on it. Bake this for around 80 minutes. After the baking is done, keep this cake aside to cool for about 10 to 15 minutes.
- Add butter, sugar, vanilla extract to a bowl. Blend the mixture. Now, add few drops of bubblegum flavor until it gets the color of your choice.
- Frost the cake with this mixture. Add some bubblegum balls on top and decorate with colorful sprinkles. Your bubblegum cake is ready.