When thinking about cakes, strawberry icebox cake is the one that completely stands apart. It’s a cake with a “no-bake” recipe. So, if you need a cake but don’t want to follow the traditional “baking ritual”, try this one. Read this article to get more insight.
You’ll find layers of cream with berries and cookies stacked in it. The cookies used in the cake are moist and softened due to cream and juicy strawberries. Just a spoonful bite and you’ll get flooded with flavors of vanilla, cream, and strawberries. It’s practically a 3-ingredient recipe. So, what’s better than a “3-ingredient no-bake cake”? Try this recipe now and enjoy this dessert!
To make strawberry icebox cake, whip the cream by adding vanilla and powdered sugar to it. Spread this cream at the bottom of a baking dish and lay graham crackers over it. Now, spread the cream over them and add chopped strawberries. Repeat the process as per your desire. Add cream and strawberries on top. Refrigerate for at least 6 hours.
That’s not it. I have a full recipe card below to guide you through each step of the strawberry icebox cake recipe. Read it and share it with your friends. I’ve mentioned a similar video further down, don’t forget to have a look at it.
Strawberry Icebox Cake Recipe
- Baking Dish
- Small Bowl
- 10.5 ounces Whipped Cream
- 11 Large Rectangular Graham Crackers
- 3 cups Strawberry (chopped)
- Take a square baking dish and spread some whipped cream on the bottom of the dish.
- Now, cover the cream layer with graham crackers. Press them slightly against the cream layer.
- Again, add the cream layer to it with chopped strawberries in it. Repeat the process 2 to 3 times (according to your choice). Decorate the top layer with strawberries and cream.
- Refrigerate for 3-6 hours.