If you miss Taco Bell Mexican pizza as much as I do, fret not! Now, you can make the delicious Taco Bell Mexican pizza at home. Do you know! This delicious blend of Mexican-Italian cuisine was invented in America. It’s delicious and contrasts with traditional pizzas. As the tag line goes, “It’s like pizza, but it’s different”. So, read this article and try the recipe.
Taco Bell is serving amazing fast food since 1962. This restaurant offers diverse food items like tacos, burritos, and many others. Taco Bell Mexican pizza was launched in 1998 and was removed from the menu in November 2020 after its renewal. This pizza has crispy shells of pizza with seasoned beef filling. Also, the crust is covered with cheese blend and finely topped with tomatoes.
For Taco Bell Mexican pizza, bake the tortilla chips for about 10 minutes. Add ground beef to a large skillet, add taco seasoning to it and cook for about 30 minutes until it turns brown. Spread beans on the tortilla and add ground beef to it. Place another tortilla on it and spoon salsa sauce and spread it all over the pizza. Sprinkle shredded cheese on top and bake for about 10 minutes.
This was just an outline of the recipe instructions. To know the entire procedure, read the recipe card below. You’ll find a similar video below to guide you through the process. Try it and rate this recipe now.
What's In The Post
Taco Bell Mexican Pizza Recipe
- Large Skillet
- Baking Pan
- Baking Sheet
- 1/2 pound Ground Beef
- 16 ounce Refried Beans
- 8 ounce Shredded Mexican Cheese
- 6 inch Flour Tortillas (taco size)
- 1 Tomato (diced)
- 1/3 cup Water
- 1 cup Red Enchilada Sauce
- 1/3 cup Red Salsa
- 2 teaspoon Taco Seasoning
- Cooking Spray
- Spray your tortilla chip with the cooking spray. Place them on the baking sheet in the baking tray, after pricking the tortilla chips with the fork.
- Bake the tortilla chips in a preheated oven (at 350 F) for almost 10 minutes. Flip the tortillas and bake again for 3-5 minutes. Set them aside to cool after removing them from the oven.
- Mix enchilada sauce and salsa in a bowl.
- Cook ground beef in a large skillet until it turns brown in color. Sprinkle some taco seasoning and stir it after adding 1/3 cup of water. Reduce the heat to simmer as it starts to boil.
- After heating refined beans, spread them on each tortilla and top them with seasoned ground beef. As you place another tortilla on top of it, spoon some salsa and Enchilada sauce mixture. Spread it and sprinkle shredded cheese on top.
- Bake the pizza for 8-10 minutes in a preheated oven (400 F) after placing them on a baking sheet in a baking pan.