We all are aware of Broccoli and the thing we know about broccoli which is, it is very healthy and nutritious. But do you ever think from where broccoli came from? If you have that confusion I’ll clear. Broccoli is an edible plant originated in Italy 2,000 years ago.
Most of you must be thinking that why broccoli is healthy? As you all know If you eat something which contains, fiber, proteins, iron, potassium, and essential vitamins like A, C, E, K, and B with folic acid it keeps you healthy. All the things which I have mentioned before are in Broccoli.
I will share an unknown fact regarding broccoli which is most of the people called broccoli “Wild Cabbage”. But have you ever thought to make Broccoli Pizza? If you thought of this, then I must say you are at the right place because today, I will share Healthy Broccoli Pizza Recipe with you.
As a fitness freak person, I always try to make something which is healthy and tasty. One day, I saw my friends eating pizza and I started craving for pizza. So, I thought to make a pizza made from a healthy way and I made broccoli pizza.
I found it so tasty that I shared a few slices with my friends and they also appreciated my idea of making it. After listening to their appreciation, I thought to share Broccoli Pizza Recipe with my lovely fitness freak foodie’s.
But first, we have to gather the ingredients from the supermarket to make Broccoli Pizza at home. But here are some other amazing recipes that you should definitely try.
1. Lahmacun Turkish Pizza– Lahmacun pronounced as “lahma’joun ‘ is derived from the Arabic word “lahma bi’ajeen” meaning “dough with meat.” Flatbreads or pizzas are one of the most delicious dishes.
2. Instant Cup Ramen– The idea with noodle cups, or pot noodles as the Brits call these, is to pack all your favorite noodle soup components into a jar or other heatproof vessel, but nix the broth. When you’re ready to eat, pour hot water over the top, let things warm up for a few minutes, and lunch is served.
3. Fiestada Pizza– Forget about the pizza from those big pizza outlets, Fiestada Pizza is much better than those pizzas.
4. Gregg’s Pizza– Pizza is the food for the soul and there are many varieties of pizza that you can have. Today, I am going to tell you about a very special type of pizza known as Gregg’s Pizza.
Ingredients For Broccoli Pizza
|Packet Of Dry Yeast||1|
|Warm Water||3/4 Cup|
|Olive Oil||1/2 tsp|
|Wheat Flour||1/2 Cup|
|All-Purpose Flour||1/2 Cup|
|Olive Oil||1 tbsp|
|Fresh Mushrooms||1 Cup|
|Chopped Onions||1/2 Cup|
|Minced Garlic Cloves||4|
|Broccoli Florets||3 Cups|
|Pizza Sauce||1/2 Cup|
|Chopped Fresh Basil||1/4 Cup|
|Mozzarella Cheese||1/2 Cup|
|Parmesan Cheese||1/3 Cup|
As compared to other pizza, Broccoli Pizza takes a little more time to make as compared to your normal pizza because of the toppings. That’s I will share the proper timings in which Broccoli Pizza will be ready.
How Much Time It Will Take?
|Preparation Time||Baking Time||Total Time|
|30 Mins||20 Mins||50 Mins|
Now you have the list of all ingredients and you also know the time required to make this pizza. So now, let’s check out the steps we have to follow to make this Broccoli Pizza.
Broccoli Pizza Recipe
- Add yeast, warm water, oil, flour, salt, and sugar in a bowl. Mix them properly until it will become soft dough.
- For 10 minutes knead the dough on a floured surface until it will become elastic. In a bowl place the dough and apply oil. Leave the dough aside for 1.5 hours.
- At 425° C, preheat the oven.
- Shape Pizza dough into a circle shape and place it in a pizza pan with some oil. On the different sides of pizza dough prick it with a fork and bake it for 10 minutes in the oven.
- Drain well. In a small skillet, over medium heat add oil and add mushrooms, onion, and garlic until they become soft.
- In a bowl add broccoli with water and boil in microwave for 2 minutes, drain the water from the boiled broccoli.
- On the crust of pizza spread pizza sauce with a little mozzarella. On the top add mushroom mixture sauteed in a skillet, tomatoes, broccoli, basil, and again mozzarella.
- Bake the pizza for 15 minutes, until it will look brown.
Finally, Broccoli Pizza is ready. Make it at your home and replace it with your Farmhouse Pizza.
Nutritional Facts Of Broccoli Pizza
As a fitness freak, I always check the nutritional breakdown before I make something for myself. To back this statement, I have mentioned nutritional breakdown of the nutrients present in Broccoli Pizza.
How to make Broccoli Pizza at Home | Video
I have added a video below from where you can try this Broccoli Pizza Recipe in a different way, by using some same ingredients.
I hope you’ve liked the Broccoli Pizza Recipe. Make it for your kids, I am sure they will definitely love it and do share your meaningful reviews with us in the comment section. Till then, stay tuned for more recipes like these,