Forget about the pizza from those big pizza outlets, Fiestada Pizza is much better than those pizzas. In this post, I will share the recipe for this awesome pizza.
My friend always used to bring this pizza for lunch during school days. This pizza is most popular as a school lunch among the kids. One day, I visited my friend and asked her mother to make a pizza for us and requested the recipe. She agreed and the fresh pizza she made was awesome.
Fiestada pizza is made by using dry taco seasoning mix, pizza sauce, beef, cumin and cheese. Take a large skillet and cook beef for 5-7 minutes. Now mix pizza sauce, salt and cumin. Spread the mixture and beef on pizza dough. At last, add cheese and bake for 10-12 minutes. Your pizza is ready.
Make sure you follow the complete recipe below as that is the detailed recipe that will help you make the perfect fiestada pizza ever. Now let’s see the ingredients required for making this pizza.
Ingredients for Fiestada Pizza
- 1 (1.25 ounce) package dry taco seasoning mix
- ½ cup pizza sauce
- 1 cup ground beef
- 1 (14 ounces) package prepared pizza dough
- 1 pinch salt
- ¼ teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 ¼ cups shredded mild Cheddar cheese
The ingredients needed in the making of pizza will be readily available in any supermarket. Make a list and grab them. You won’t find it difficult in spotting them. So, need not worry but hurry. Below I have mentioned how much time you will need to make this pizza. Check it out.
How Much Time Will It Take To Make Fiestada Pizza?
|Preparation Time||Cooking Time||Total Time|
|10 minutes||20 minutes||30 minutes|
Your pizza will get ready in just 30 minutes. It is an easy recipe and you need not wait for long. Just follow the steps and you will love the outcome.
Steps To Make Fiestada Pizza
- Set the oven to preheat mode at 450 degrees F (230 degrees C).
- In a large skillet, add ground beef and sprinkle some taco seasoning on it. Cook it over medium-high flame until it turns brown and crumbly. It will take 5-7 minutes. Discard the grease left in the skillet after cooking beef.
- Take pizza dough and cut it in half. Now flatten each half into a thin crust and place it on a nonstick baking sheet.
- Bake it in the oven for 3 minutes. Take the pizza out after 3 minutes but do not turn off the oven.
- Mix pizza sauce, salt and cumin in a bowl. Spread half of this mixture on each pizza. Sprinkle beef and cheese on top of this mixture.
- Bake again for 10-12 minutes until the cheese melts and the crust turns crunchy.
- Serve hot.
You can top the pizza with other toppings like jalapenos, olives or any other topping of your choice. Once you make this pizza at home, I can vouch that you will never buy pizza from pizzerias or any frozen pizza. If you want it to have a dash of spiciness, then serve this pizza with a Calabrian sauce. And see how great this combination turns out.
Nutritional Breakdown of Fiestada Pizza
How to Make Fiestada Pizza at Home | Video
Having trouble while making the dish? Don’t worry if you are unclear about some steps. I have uploaded the video of the steps involved in this recipe so watch it and cook it as per it.
After trying the recipe, do share your reviews in the comment section. And for those who are having a query related to the recipe, feel free to ask your questions in the comment section. I will revert you with the best possible solution. Enjoy your meal.