Pizza Hut pan pizza is an easy and quick recipe to incorporate into your kitchen. Out of all the food giants, Pizza Hut is well-known for its thin and crispy crust pizzas. If you wish to make copycat Pizza Hut pan pizza at home, then check out the tips and tricks below!
Pizza has traveled way beyond Italian verges to become global comfort food. Innumerable people across the globe adore pizzas from Pizza Hut. They serve the best signature pizza and other dishes like breadsticks, pasta, and desserts.
The secret for preparing amazing pan pizza is punching down the dough into a well-oiled pan. Moreover, the cheese is what makes pizza a gratifying meal. Previously, Pizza Hut served whole-milk mozzarella cheese. However, now they have come up with new part-skim mozzarella cheese.
This cheese is less moist and more flavorful. So, hurry up and grab your apron to prepare copycat Pizza Hut pan pizza. You will find the list of equipment, ingredients, nutritional information, and steps to make in the article below! But before getting the instructions, check out our other copycat recipes.
1. Pizza Hut Sauce – The secret is out! Make your copycat Pizza Hut sauce at home for the authentic Pizza Hut experience. This tomato sauce has a herby taste with a spicy kick. This will make pizza nights so much better.
2. Pizza Hut Breadsticks – Craving the buttery Pizza Hut breadsticks? Save the drive and make them at home. These buttery and garlicky breadsticks go perfectly with all your dinner choices!
3. Pizza Hut Cavatini – The Pizza Hut Cavitini is nothing but a great Pizza Hut pasta. The fusilli pasta is fused with sauces, veggies, beef, and of course cheese. One of its great qualities? It can easily be made in your kitchen.
4. Pizza Hut Dough – You can easily replicate the Pizza Hut dough at home now. It is fluffy, moist, and has all the air pockets you need. You need the basics; some flour, water, and some yeast. There’s a little more you need to know, dough!
What's In The Post
What Equipment Will You Need To Make Pizza Hut Pan Pizza?
- Skillet – Cook the pan pizza by using a skillet or a pan pizza.
- Saucepan – Prepare the pizza sauce by boiling the elements in a saucepan.
- Ladle – Stir in the spices with the help of a ladle.
- Grater – Shred mozzarella cheese by using a grater.
How Much Time Will You Need To Make Pizza Hut Pan Pizza?
|Preparation Time||Cooking Time||Total Time|
|5 Minutes||25 Minutes||30 Minutes|
What Ingredients Will You Need To Make Pizza Hut Pan Pizza?
- All-Purpose – For preparing the pizza base, take all-purpose flour and knead the dough evenly.
- Instant Yeast – Activate the yeast, and add it to the dough mixture. This will help in raising the dough.
- Milk Powder – Enhance the flavors by adding a teaspoon of milk powder to the dough batter. Moreover, it will also soften the dough.
- Butter Spray – Slather some butter spray on the top of the pizza base.
- Salt – Add salt to your taste.
- Sugar – A teaspoon of sugar will activate the yeast quickly.
- Water – Knead the dough by mixing it with water.
- Olive Oil – For keeping the dough moist, add a teaspoon of olive oil.
For Pizza Sauce
- Tomato Sauce – For making the pizza sauce add blended tomatoes in a saucepan.
- Tomato Paste – In the same pan, add a teaspoon of tomato paste to prepare the pizza sauce.
- Dried Marjoram – Adding marjoram will bring out sweet and earthy flavors.
- Basil – For sweet and aromatic flavors, add a teaspoon of basil.
- Oregano – Oregano has a strong and pungent taste. It will help to season the sauce.
- Garlic Salt – Get ready to taste the garlicky and savory flavors with a teaspoon of garlic salt.
- Mozzarella Cheese – Put half a cup of shredded mozzarella cheese on the top of the pizza base.
- Pepperoni – Toppings can always be added according to your taste and preference. Here, I have used some pepperoni slices.
Steps To Make Pizza Hut Pan Pizza
1. Be The Boss Of Dough
Begin with preparing the pizza dough. In a bowl, add flour, activated yeast, salt, milk powder, and water. Knead it uniformly to form a smooth and fluffy dough. In the end, slather some olive oil to retain the moisture. Keep it aside to rest for 30 minutes.
2. Sauce Gloss
The next step is to prepare the pizza sauce. Take a saucepan, add tomatoes, a teaspoon of tomato paste, dried marjoram, basil, oregano, and garlic salt. Bring it to a boil until the sauce is thickened.
Roll the dough to form the shape of a pizza. Slather butter-flavored spray, add shredded mozzarella cheese and top it with the pepperoni slices. After assembling, place it in the pan to bake.
Place the pizza in a pan or a skillet to achieve the pan-base crust. Cook the pizza for 15 minutes. Once it is baked, garnish it with oregano or any other season
|Dietary Fiber||2.4 g|
How Will Pizza Hut Pan Pizza Look And Taste Like?
Pizza Hut pan pizza tastes delectable with its crispy crust. The pronounced flavors of part-skim mozzarella cheese make you drool. Moreover, the toppings add zesty and spicy flavors.
Pizza Hut Pan Pizza Recipe
- 1 tablespoon All-Purpose
- 1 teaspoon Instant Yeast
- 1 teaspoon Milk Powder
- 1 teaspoon Salt
- 1 teaspoon Sugar
- 1 tablespoon Water
- 1 teaspoon Olive Oil
For Pizza Sauce
- 1 tablespoon Tomato Sauce
- 1 tablespoon Tomato Paste
- 1 teaspoon Dried Marjoram
- 1 teaspoon Basil
- 1 teaspoon Oregano
- 1 teaspoon Garlic Salt
- Butter Spray
- ½ cup Mozzarella Cheese (Shredded)
- ½ cup Pepperoni (Sausages)
- Prepare the dough by adding flour, yeast, salt, milk powder, and sugar. Knead it uniformly for a smooth texture.
- Keep it aside and meanwhile, prepare the pizza sauce. In a saucepan add tomatoes, a teaspoon of tomato paste, dried marjoram, basil, oregano, and garlic salt. Bring it to a boil until the sauce is thickened.
- Then, roll the dough to form the shape of a pizza. Top it with shredded cheese and some pepperoni slices.
- Place the pizza in the pan and bake for 15 minutes.
- Serve hot and enjoy!
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
1. Why does Pizza Hut pan pizza taste different?
Pizza Hut pan pizza tastes different because of the new cheese added to the baking process. The new cheese that they use is part-skim mozzarella cheese. It is a cheese with low moisture content.
2. Why is Pizza Hut pan pizza so good?
Pizza Hut pan pizza stands out as the industry icon. It has a buttery crust paired with the perfect sauce, cheese, and toppings.
3. Is Pizza Hut pan pizza fried?
For making pan pizza Pizza Hut uses a deep-sided pan with a slight amount of oil grease to it. The pizza is fried but not deep-fried.
4. What is the original crust at Pizza Hut?
Pan crust is the original and first crust type that was introduced in the 1950s at Pizza Hut.
Get the exact flavors of pizza like Pizza Hut at home. Just refer to the recipe and get started. Let us know how it goes in the comment section below!