Have you wished to replicate the Pizza Hut sauce at home? If yes, then follow the recipe to make rich, easy, and authentic Pizza Hut pizza sauce. The recipe is made with herbs and spices added to it.
Deliciously made pizza sauce with just a few herbs and spices is a boon to Pizza Hut. Oregano, thyme leaves, Italian seasoning, red chili, and garlic paste merged with diced tomatoes will get this sauce ready in a trice.
These spices bring out the heat in pizza sauce. Besides the flavor, it is pretty much easy to find all the spices right in your kitchen.
So, put on your apron, and prepare this delish copycat pizza sauce at home. Get the list of equipment, ingredients, and steps to follow the right directions below! But before getting the instructions, check out our other copycat recipes.
1. Pizza Hut Pan Pizza – Pizza Hut pan pizza is the OG of the pizza house. The best part? You can easily make it home. The pizza crust has crispy buttery edges. This deep-dish pizza is perfect for your deep cravings.
2. Pizza Hut Breadsticks – Craving the buttery Pizza Hut breadsticks? Save the drive and make them at home. These buttery and garlicky breadsticks go perfectly with all your dinner choices!
3. Pizza Hut Cavatini – The Pizza Hut Cavitini is nothing but a great Pizza Hut pasta. The fusilli pasta is fused with sauces, veggies, beef, and of course cheese. One of its great qualities? It can easily be made in your kitchen.
4. Pizza Hut Dough – You can easily replicate the Pizza Hut dough at home now. It is fluffy, moist, and has all the air pockets you need. You need the basics; some flour, water, and some yeast. There’s a little more you need to know, dough!
What Equipment Will You Need To Make Pizza Hut Sauce?
- Saucepan – In a saucepan, boil the tomatoes with herbs and spices.
- Ladle – Keep stirring all the elements using a ladle.
How Much Time Will You Need To Make Pizza Hut Sauce?
|Preparation Time||Cooking Time||Total Time|
|5 Minutes||25 Minutes||30 Minutes|
What Ingredients Will You Need To Make Pizza Hut Sauce?
- Diced Tomatoes – Diced tomatoes emulsify really well with herbs and spices.
- Tomato Sauce – A teaspoon of tomato sauce will add a subtle sweet flavor to the sauce.
- Tomato Paste – Tomato paste will help in thickening the sauce.
- Olive Oil – Adding oil to the sauce will emulsify the flavors nicely.
- Balsamic vinegar – Flavors of cherry and sweet emerge by adding a teaspoon of balsamic vinegar.
- Garlic Paste – Aromatic and vibrant blend of flavors will be added by using a teaspoon of garlic paste.
- Oregano – Oregano leaves will do justice to the sauce by adding a peppery touch.
- Thyme – Thyme commonly adds sharp and minty flavors to the sauce.
- Salt – Add salt to your taste.
- Black Pepper – For seasoning, add a teaspoon of black pepper.
- Red Chili – Spice up the pizza sauce by putting crushed chili flakes into the sauce.
Steps To Make Pizza Hut Sauce
Preheat the saucepan, grease it with oil, and begin to add the elements. First, add garlic paste, diced tomatoes, and tomato sauce. Let it cook for 2 minutes.
2. Spice Infusion
Stir in the spices like black pepper, salt, thyme leaves, oregano, Italian seasoning, and crushed red chili flakes. Let it cook for 5 minutes until the sauce is thickened. Serve hot!
|Dietary Fiber||2 g|
How Will Pizza Hut Sauce Look And Taste Like?
Pizza Hut pizza sauce is glazy, spicy, and flavorful. Preparing the pizza sauce in your kitchen is quite easy. This pizza sauce enhances the extra and vibrant-tasting flavors.
Pizza Hut Sauce Recipe
- ½ cup Diced Tomatoes
- 1 teaspoon Tomato Sauce
- 1 tablespoon Tomato Paste
- 1 teaspoon Olive Oil
- 1 teaspoon Balsamic vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Garlic Paste
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1 teaspoon Oregano
- 1 teaspoon Thyme
- 1 teaspoon Salt
- 1 teaspoon Black Pepper
- 1 teaspoon Red Chili
- Grease the pan with oil. Add garlic paste, diced tomatoes, tomato sauce, tomato paste, black pepper, salt, thyme leaves, oregano, Italian seasoning, and crushed red chili flakes.
- Keep stirring for 5 minutes.
- Boil until it thickens.
- Slather the glazy and spicy pizza sauce all over the pizza base. You can also add this sauce to burgers or sandwiches.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
1. What kind of pizza sauces Does Pizza Hut have?
Pizza Hut offers an assortment of sauces including tomato pizza sauce, marinara, Parmesan, and honey sriracha,
2. What is pizza sauce made from?
Just with a few ingredients, pizza sauce can be prepared at home. You need canned tomatoes, garlic, balsamic vinegar, olive oil, black pepper, salt, thyme leaves, oregano, Italian seasoning, and crushed red chili flakes.
3. Can we use marinara sauce for pizza?
Yes, you can use marinara sauce while preparing pizza. The marinara sauce has a blend of tomatoes and onions.
4. Is Pizza Hut marinara sauce the same as pizza sauce?
Marinara sauce and pizza sauce are different. There is a blend of tomatoes and onions in marinara and pizza sauce is only prepared by using tomatoes.
Make the exact pizza sauce like Pizza Hut in your kitchen. Check out some important tips in the above article. Share your cooking experience with us in the comment section below.