When we think of Frappuccino, Starbucks immediately comes to mind. But what if I tell you that you can make Starbucks-like Frappuccino at home? You must try our Starbucks caramel Frappuccino copycat recipe that resembles the original in both appearance and flavor.
All our family will be together throughout the holidays, which also means there will be a lot of cooking. Driving to Starbucks to get a drink will be too much trouble. Therefore, create Starbucks dishes at home this time.
Furthermore, most of us adore caramel. Caramel is excellent in everything, whether it is the flavor or the aroma. You will stop purchasing Starbucks caramel Frappuccino from the shop because this recipe is so simple to follow and delicious.
Although it’s a common misconception, Frappuccino are relatively easy to create. You only need a few items to prepare our caramel Frappuccino recipe. All required is brewed coffee, ice, milk, and caramel sauce. Combine everything, then savor!
Sounds fun! Then don’t wait for the holidays. Grab all these ingredients and keep reading our article. In this article, other than ingredients and instructions to make the recipe, we will also discuss the equipment needed for making this recipe.
What Equipment Will You Need To Make Starbucks Caramel Frappuccino?
- Blender – A good blender is needed to blend all the ingredients together.
- Measuring Cup – The perfect taste of the coffee comes with the perfect mix of ingredients. Thus it’s always advisable to measure the listed ingredients using measuring cups.
- Coffee Mugs – You can enjoy this coffee in any cup. But while serving it to your guests, make sure to make it more presentable by serving it in coffee mugs.
How Much Time Will It Take To Starbucks Caramel Frappuccino?
|Preparation Time||Cooking Time||Total Time|
|5 Minutes||–||5 Minutes|
What Ingredients Will You Need To Make Starbucks Caramel Frappuccino?
- Ice – To make a Starbucks caramel Frappuccino recipe, we would need 1 cup of ice. You can customize the ice cubes according to your liking; if you like plain ice, go for that. But if you love the kick of strong coffee in your drink, make your regular cup of light black coffee into ice cubes.
- Strong-Brewed Coffee – Coffee is the base of the recipe, so we need 1 cup of strong-brewed coffee.
- Milk – Milk is the ingredient responsible for bringing the creamy, frothy taste to this recipe. For this, we need ¾ cup of full cream milk. If you are allergic to milk, you can use milk alternatives like almond milk.
- Caramel Sauce – Caramel sauce is the most important ingredient for making this recipe. To make this drink we need ¼ cup of caramel sauce. You can use either sweetened or unsweetened caramel sauce to make this recipe.
- Sugar – if you love a little bit of sweetness in your drink, take 2 tablespoons of sugar.
- Xanthan Gum – This is Starbucks’ star ingredient. It acts as a binding age and makes your drink more creamy and frothy. This is not something we all have at home. However, if you can grab 1 teaspoon of xanthan gum, if you don’t have it, skip it.
- Vanilla Extract – A little bit of vanilla makes our drink tastier, and for this purpose, we need one teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- Whipped Cream – Whipped cream is used to top the Frappuccino.
Steps To Make Starbucks Caramel Frappuccino
1. Make A Cup Of Coffee
The first step towards making our yummy frothy cup of Frappuccino is to make coffee. Just make a regular strong cup of coffee. Keep it in the refrigerator to cool it down for some time. Let it chill for a time; meanwhile, let’s assemble other things.
2. Add cooled coffee to The Rest Of The Ingredients
Into a blender, add ice, ¾ cup of milk, ¼ cup of caramel sauce, 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract, and 1 teaspoon of xanthan cup. Into this mix, add 1 cup of cooled coffee.
3. Blend It All
Once you pour all the ingredients in the right proportion, give it a good blend. Blend it until it gets a smooth, creamy consistency. Your Caramel Frappuccino is ready!
4. Serve It
Once the Frappuccino is ready, make it a point to serve it just like the way you get it from Starbucks. For this, pour some whipped cream over the Frappuccino. You can also add caramel syrup and a pinch of salt if you like.
Tips To Make Starbucks Caramel Frappuccino Healthy!
This drink is too delicious that once you start making it, there won’t be a going back. So if you are someone who checks on your diet, here are some tips you can do to make your drink healthier.
- Cut Down Sugar – Caramel Frappuccino has enough sugar in it. So, you can easily avoid the extra two teaspoons of sugar we use in this recipe.
- Use Almond Milk – Instead of regular full-fat milk, choose either almond milk or use low-fat milk. This won’t very much affect the taste of the drink.
- Reduce The Amount Of Caramel Sauce – Caramel sauce is something we cannot avoid. So instead, use two tablespoons of the sauce instead of 4.
|Total Fat||16 g|
|Saturated Fat||10 g|
|Dietary Fiber||0 g|
How Will Starbucks Caramel Frappuccino Look And Taste Like?
This recipe is a copycat recipe of the original Starbucks recipe. It is so delicious and tastes almost like the original Starbuck Caramel Frappuccino. It has a very light brown color to it. It is sweet and creamy in taste with a touch of coffee.
This recipe is a must-try if you like to taste a different variety of coffee other than the regular one. This recipe is so easy to make that you might even replace your regular cup of coffee with this one.
Starbucks Caramel Frappuccino Recipe
- 1 cup Ice
- 1 cup Strong Brewed Coffee
- ¾ cup Milk
- ¼ cup Caramel Sauce
- 2 tablespoons Sugar
- 1 teaspoon Xanthan Gum
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- Whipped Cream (as required)
- Make one cup of regular coffee and put it in the refrigerator for at least 15 minutes to chill.
- Into a blender jar, add ice, ¼ cup of caramel sauce, 2 tablespoons of sugar, 1 teaspoon of xanthan Gum, 1 teaspoon of vanilla Extract, and 1 cup of milk.
- Blend it all until the latte gets a smooth, creamy consistency
- Serve it by topping it off with some whipped cream and caramel syrup.
Frequently Answered Questions (FAQs)
What does a Starbucks caramel Frappuccino have in it?
A caramel Frappuccino is simply a blend of coffee, ice, vanilla extract, and caramel syrup.
How do you make a Starbucks Frappuccino?
Add coffee, caramel syrup, ice, vanilla extract, and milk into a jar. Blend it all. The caramel Frappuccino is ready to drink!
Is there any coffee in a caramel Frappuccino?
Yes. There is a good amount of coffee content in the caramel Frappuccino.
How much coffee is in a Starbucks caramel Frappuccino?
Starbucks’ caramel Frappuccino has nearly 90 mg of caffeine content in it.
Starbucks Frappuccino are extremely tasty, but they come with a price. So next time when you feel like having it try our Starbucks caramel Frappuccino recipe. It is extremely delish and can be prepared within 10 minutes.