When I crave blended beverages, Java chip Frappuccino’s top the list. It’s the perfect drink for chocolate and coffee lovers. If you too love this drink, then you must try out Starbucks’ java chip Frappuccino copycat recipe.
Java Chip Frappuccino is one of Starbucks’ most popular coffee drinks. Starbucks’ describes this incredible drink as a blend of coffee, milk, and ice with mocha sauce and Frappuccino chips, topped with whipped cream and mocha drizzle.
So, why wait to place an order when you can make Starbucks java chip Frappuccino at home?
If you think it would be a long process, let me tell you how easy it is. To make Starbucks; java chip Frappuccino, you will need coffee, milk, ice, chocolate chips, chocolate sauce, and whipped cream.
The real deal is to use a strong coffee blend so that its flavor stands out. Moreover, freshly brewed coffee works best for this recipe. If you don’t have the time to brew coffee, you can also use an instant coffee mix.
Make sure whatever coffee you use is chilled in the refrigerator. So, let’s check out the delicious Starbucks java chip Frappuccino copycat recipe and save your dollars!
What's In The Post
What Equipment Will You Need To Make Starbucks Java Chip Frappuccino?
- Serving Glass – You will need a serving glass to serve java chip Frappuccino.
- Blender – To make a java chip Frappuccino, you will need a blender.
- Sauce Bottle – To decorate the glass with chocolate sauce, you will need an empty sauce bottle.
How Much Time Will You Need To Make Starbucks Java Chip Frappuccino?
|Preparation Time||Cook Time||Total Time|
|2 Minutes||5 Minutes||7 Minutes|
What Ingredients Will You Need To Make Starbucks Java Chip Frappuccino?
- Brewed Coffee – To make a Starbucks java chip Frappuccino, you will need one cup of strong chilled coffee.
- Ice Cubes – This Starbucks coffee is served chilled. Therefore, you need two cups of ice cubes.
- Milk – You will also need one cup of milk. For the best results, you can use whole-fat milk.
- Chocolate Chips – Java chip Frappuccino is known for its chocolatey elements. Hence, you will need four tablespoons of semi-sweet chocolate chips. You can use dark chocolate chips if you prefer a less sweet drink.
- Chocolate Sauce – Along with chocolate chips, you will also need four tablespoons of chocolate sauce or syrup; pulse some extra for topping.
- Whipped cream – To finish the drink perfectly, you will need some whipped cream.
Steps To Make Starbucks Java Chip Frappuccino
1. Pre- Preparations
Prepare your brewed coffee and place it in the refrigerator for chilling. Take a serving glass and drizzle chocolate sauce or syrup inside the glass.
2. Prepare Coffee
Add ice, coffee roast, milk, chocolate sauce, and chocolate chip into a blender. Pulse for 30 seconds at low speed and then for 10 seconds at high speed.
Pour the coffee into the prepared glass and top it with whipped cream. Drizzle some chocolate sauce or syrup on top of the whipped cream.
How To Decorate The Glass With Chocolate Sauce?
To decorate the glass with chocolate sauce is a simple process. To do so, hold the sauce bottle in one hand and the glass in another hand. Drizzle the sauce while rotating the glass slowly. To set the chocolate, you can place the glass coated into the freezer.
|Saturated Fat||8 g|
|Viatmin A||265 IU|
How Will Starbucks Java Chip Frappuccino Look And Taste Like?
Starbucks Java Chip Frappuccino has a sweet, creamy, and chocolatey taste that compliments the intense coffee flavor. It is heaven for chocolate and coffee lovers. It is a smooth coffee drink with chunky chocolate chip bites.
This look tastes not only incredible but also looks attractive. It has a dark chocolate color with a delicious topping of whipped cream and chocolate drizzle.
Starbucks Java Chip Frappuccino Copycat Recipe
- Serving Glass
- Sauce Bottle
- 1 cup Strong Brewed Coffee, chilled
- 1 cup Milk (whole fat, for the best results)
- 4 tablespoons Chocolate Chips, semi-sweet
- 4 tablespoons Chocolate Sauce (Plus more for topping)
- 2 cups Ice Cubes
- Whipped Cream, for garnish
- Prepare your brewed coffee and place it in the refrigerator for chilling.
- Take a serving glass and drizzle chocolate sauce or syrup inside the glass.
- Add ice, coffee roast, milk, chocolate sauce, and chocolate chip into a blender.
- Pulse for 30 seconds on low speed and then for 10 seconds on high speed.
- Pour the coffee into the prepared glass and top it with whipped cream.
- Drizzle some chocolate sauce or syrup on top of the whipped cream.
Frequently Answered Questions (FAQs)
What ingredients do you need to make the Starbucks java Frappuccino copycat recipe?
You will need coffee, milk, ice, chocolate chips, chocolate sauce, and whipped cream for a Starbucks java Frappuccino at home.
How much time does it take to make a Starbucks java Frappuccino copycat recipe?
You can make a Starbucks java Frappuccino copycat recipe in 7 minutes.
What coffee should I use to make the Starbucks java Frappuccino copycat recipe?
You should use strongly brewed coffee or strong instant coffee to make a Starbucks java Frappuccino copycat recipe. Make sure whatever coffee you use should be chilled.
Try out this amazing Starbucks java Frappuccino copycat recipe and tell me how your experience was. To find out more about Starbucks’ copycat recipe, head to our website.