If you’re heading for Sonic Drive-In, stop here at the TheFoodXP. We have their latest menu on our site. In this article, I will share it with you guys.
Sonic Drive-In is mainly known for its retro theme and fast food. Their menu has an option of breakfast, snacks, chicken, combos, frozen zone and drinks. They were also ranked 14th in QSR Magazine’s rankings of the top 50 quick-service. A good meal will cost $4 there.
Apart from the menu, I will also tell you about the franchise details, contact information and nutritional breakdown of the items present on the Sonic Drive-In menu. But first, let’s know a little about Sonic Drive-In history.
Sonic Drive-In (also known as Sonic) is an American drive-in fast-food restaurant chain founded by Troy Smith on June 18, 1953. The first Sonic Drive-In store was opened in Shawnee, Oklahoma, the U.S. The brand is now owned by Inspire Brands, which also operates Arby’s.
Sonic Drive-In Menu Prices
Sonic Drive-In menu includes hamburgers and cheeseburgers, breakfast toaster sandwiches, french fries, onion rings, and chili and corn dogs. Their menu also features drinks and desserts items like slushes, milkshakes, and soft drinks, banana splits and sundaes.
It is due to their fast and friendly service that Sonic Drive-In has become one of the biggest drive-in restaurant brands in the US.
Customers usually drive into a Sonic restaurant’s covered drive-in stall, give their food and drinks orders via an intercom speaker system, and drive on to the designated car spaces. The restaurant’s carhops then deliver their food, so there’s no need for you to get out of the car. That is the reason why they also are known as “America’s drive-in”.
The Sonic Drive-In menu prices are also very reasonable as compared to its competitors. You can also get the weekly deals on your mobile by signing up for their text message service.
So without more waiting, let’s check out the latest Sonic Drive-In menu with prices.
|Ultimate Meat & Cheese Breakfast Burrito||$5.89|
|SuperSONIC® Breakfast Burrito||$5.89|
|Brioche Breakfast Sandwich||$4.79|
|Cinnabon Cinnasnacks – with Cream Cheese Frosting||$3.89|
|French Toast Sticks (4 Pieces)||$4.29|
Snacks & Sides
|Mozzarella Sticks – with Marinara||$4.29|
|Handmade Onion Rings||$4.19|
|Ched R Peppers||$4.99|
|Tots or Fries with Chili & Cheese||$3.89|
|Tots or Fries||$1.79|
|Jumbo Popcorn Chicken: Regular Jumbo Popcorn Chicken®||$3.89|
|Tree Top Apple Sauce||$1.69|
Read the latest menu of Chick-Fil-A
A la Carte Entrées
|SuperSONIC® Double Cheeseburger||$7.49|
|SuperSONIC® Bacon Double Cheeseburger||$8.49|
|Bacon Cheeseburger TOASTER®||$7.49|
|6″ Premium Beef Hot Dogs: All-American Dog||$2.69|
|6″ Premium Beef Hot Dogs: Chili Cheese Coney||$2.69|
|6″ Premium Beef Hot Dogs: New York Dog||$3.19|
|6″ Premium Beef Hot Dogs: Chicago Dog||$3.49|
|6″ Premium Beef Hot Dogs: Original Pretzel Dog||$3.19|
|6″ Premium Beef Hot Dogs: Cheesy Bacon Pretzel Dog||$3.79|
|Footlong Quarter Pound Coney||$5.09|
|Regular Jumbo Popcorn Chicken®️||$5.99|
|Classic Grilled Chicken Sandwich||$7.59|
|Classic Crispy Chicken Sandwich||$7.39|
|Boneless Wings – 6 Pieces||$6.29|
|Boneless Wings – 12 Pieces||$12.19|
|Boneless Wings – 24 Pieces||$22.39|
|Crispy Tenders (3 pc)||$4.99|
|Crispy Tenders (5pc)||$6.39|
|Jr. Breakfast Burrito||$1.79|
|Jr. Deluxe Cheeseburger||$1.79|
|Quarter Pound Double Cheeseburger||$3.49|
|Crispy Tender Sandwich||$2.59|
|Tots or Fries (Small)||$1.79|
|Soft Drink (Small)||$1.79|
|Iced Tea (Small)||$1.79|
|Green Tea (Small)||$1.79|
|Famous Slush (Small)||$1.89|
|Real Ice Cream Sundae||$2.99|
Check out the latest menu of Taco Bell
|SONIC® Cheeseburger Combo||$10.39|
|SuperSONIC® Double Cheeseburger Combo||$11.19|
|SuperSONIC® Bacon Double Cheeseburger Combo||$11.99|
|Bacon Cheeseburger TOASTER® Combo||$10.99|
|Philly Cheesesteak Combo||$11.19|
|All-American Coney Combo||$6.89|
|Chili Cheese Coney Combo||$6.89|
|New York Dog Combo||$7.49|
|Chicago Dog Combo||$7.59|
|Cheesy Bacon Pretzel Dog Combo||$7.59|
|Original Pretzel Dog Combo||$6.39|
|Footlong Quarter Pound Coney Combo||$8.99|
|Jumbo Popcorn Chicken® Combo: Regular Jumbo Popcorn Chicken® Combo||$8.79|
|Classic Grilled Chicken Sandwich Combo||$10.59|
|Classic Crispy Chicken Sandwich Combo||$10.39|
|Crispy Tenders Combo||$8.69|
|Crispy Tender Dinner + Drink||$9.89|
|Boneless Wings Combo – 6 Pieces||$10.39|
|Breakfast Burrito Combo||$6.99|
|Ultimate Meat & Cheese Burrito Combo||$8.59|
|SuperSONIC® Breakfast Burrito Combo||$8.59|
|BREAKFAST TOASTER® Combo||$7.49|
|Brioche Breakfast Sandwich Combo||$7.49|
|Cinnabon Cinnasnacks® – with Cream Cheese Frosting (with Drink)||$5.49|
|French Toast Sticks (4 Pc.) with Syrup & Drink||$5.49|
Wacky Pack Kids’ Meals
|Jr. Burger Kids’ Meal||$4.69|
|Crispy Tenders (2) Kids’ Meal||$4.99|
|Grilled Cheese Kids’ Meal||$4.59|
|Beef Hot Dog Kids’ Meal||$4.69|
|Corn Dog Kids’ Meal||$4.69|
|Hand Mixed Classic Shakes||$3.39|
|Hand Mixed Master Shakes®||$3.89|
|Ice Cream Sundae||$2.99|
Check out the menu of Chipotle
Ultimate Drink Stop
|All Natural Lemonade||$3.39||$5.39||$4.39||$4.89|
|Frozen Lemonades & Limeades||$2.29||$3.49||$2.79||$3.19|
|Green Mountain® Hot Coffee Regular (16 oz.)||$1.89||N/A||N/A||N/A|
|Green Mountain® Iced Coffee||$1.99||$3.99||$2.49||$2.99|
|Minute Maid® Orange Juice||$1.99||N/A||$2.29||N/A|
|Limeades with Fresh Limes||$1.99||$3.59||$2.69||$3.29|
Make It Yours
Sonic Drive-In Secret Menu
Similar to other famous fast-food chains, Sonic Drive-In also has its secret menu. There are burgers, sandwiches and salads that you’ve never heard of. So if you want to know more about all the standout items that you can get from the secret menu of Sonic Drive-In, then check out the list mentioned below.
1) Sonic Sunrise– If you want to explore some new flavours, then this Sonic Sunrise should definitely be your next pick. This drink is a unique combination of cherry limeade and orange juice that will definitely entice your taste buds with a sweet and tangy taste.
2) Grilled Ham and Cheese– This sandwich is 100% made for those of you who think that a normal grilled cheese sandwich isn’t good enough. Between the bread slices and cheese, there are crispy slices of ham present. To enjoy this, all you ever need to do is ask the staff to add ham to your grilled cheese sandwich.
3) Pickle-O’s- There are people who like thier meals while there are others who love to eat pickles even more than thier meal. For such people, Sonic has deep-fried pickles called Pickle-O’s. These are just deep fried pickles that you can have with any dip. Earlier, these fried pickles used to be on Sonic’s regular menu, but now you can have them as a secret menu item.
4) Purple Sprite– Somehow, people at Sonic managed to make Sprite even more awesome than ever. No! I’m not kidding. Sprite at Sonic tastes and looks better. It has a kind of sweet and sour taste and also, it is purple in colour. This purple sprite is a combination of sprite, Powerade, lemonade, and cranberry juice.
5) Made-to-order Burger– You can also have a burger at Sonic. But the best part about this burger is that it is made according to your needs. You can use any patties, toppings or souces you can find and the staff of Sonic will make the burger just as you’ll tell them.
6) Frito Pie– After eating Frito Pie at Sonic Drive-In, you’ll forget most of the starters that you have ever had. This dish is just Fritos mixed with melted cheese and some chili. In order to get this Frito Pie, just ask the staff for some melted cheese and spice on Fritos.
7) Dr Pepper Orgasm– The name might seem a little awkward, but this drink is just a combination of Dr Pepper, Powerade, and lemonade. This drink is something that you’ll never regret.
Read the updated menu prices of Starbucks
Sonic Drive-In Nutritional Information
So if you are a diet conscious person, then you should visit the link mentioned above to check the nutritional breakdown of the items present on the Sonic Drive-In menu.
Franchise Information of Sonic Drive-In
Sonic Drive-In has over 3,606 restaurants in more than 45 states of the United States that include Arizona, Massachusetts, New York, Mexico, Texas, Dakota, Washington and more. If you want to open a Sonic Drive-In store, then this is how much it will cost you.
|Name of Fee||Cost|
|Franchise Fee||From $22,500 to $45,000|
|Payroll||From $56,000 to $137,500|
|Training, Travel and Living Expenses While Training||From $5,000 to $33,500|
|A-Team Trainers||From $44,000 to $92,000|
|Advertising Funds||From $2,000 to $5,000|
|Beginning Inventory||From $30,000 to $140,000|
|Security Deposits, Impact Fees for Utilities, Utility Deposits, Business License and Other Prepaid Expenses||From $0 to $250,000|
|Insurance Premiums||From $10,000 to $20,000|
|Additional Funds (3 months)||$5,000|
|Miscellaneous Pre-opening Costs||From $5,000 to $58,300|
|Real Estate Rent or Building and Site Work||From $15,000 to $2,300,000|
|Restaurant Equipment||From $120,000 to $260,000|
|Point-of-Sale System and Digital Menu Housings or Other Technology||From $42,000 to $135,000|
|Sonic Sign||From $0 to$25,000|
|Royalty||5% of Gross Sales|
Sonic Drive-In Contact Information
Sonic Drive-In Corporate Office Address: 300 Johnny Bench Dr.Oklahoma City, OK73104
Sonic Drive-In Corporate Phone Number: (405) 225-5000
You can also contact the team of Sonic Drive-In by using the contact form on their website.
Facebook Page- facebook.com/sonicdrivein
Instagram Account- instagram.com/sonicdrivein/
Twitter Handle- twitter.com/sonicdrivein
YouTube Channel- youtube.com/user/sonicdrivein
Linkedin Profile- linkedin.com/company/sonic-drive-in/