Patron Tequila menu with prices may slightly vary according to your nearest location. We have shared the menu of Patron Tequila menu from the location US. The menu is updated on 1st December, 2023.
Patron Tequila menu with prices provides a varieties of flavors including Patron xo cafe, Patron silver, roca Patron silver, Patron anejo, and many more. Most of the items here are for under $510.
This was just an overview of their menu. The complete detailed menu is mentioned below with some additional helpful information such as franchise, contact, and nutritional information. But before jumping to the menu, let’s have a quick look at their history.
Patron is a brand of Tequila products. It was produced by Patron Spirits Company containing 40% alcohol in each bottle.
The founder of Patron Tequila was Ed Brown. But in the year 1989 the company Patron Tequila was sold to St. Maarten Spirits and in 2002 production moved to a new distillery. At present the owner of Patron Tequila is Bacardi since 2018.
Patron has often considered a premium spirit because of how difficult it is to produce large quantities. Patron Tequila is a fairly new brand having been introduced in only 1989, however, they are quickly gaining popularity and becoming a household name.
If you’ve come to this article, then you must be searching for the latest Patron Tequila prices on the internet. Besides the Patron Tequila prices, I will also tell you the different varieties of Patron Tequila drinks and the mixed drinks that you can create using it.
What's In The Post
Patron Tequila Menu With Prices
Patron Tequila is a well known liqueur company that offers an assortment of liqueur. The variations includes gran Patron burdeos, gran Patron platinum, gran Patron piedra, Patron silver, Patron anejo, and Patron reposado.
Patron Tequila is made by fermenting the fruit of the blue agave plant. The plant takes a long time to mature, taking nearly eight to ten years to reach the perfect level of ripeness.
Moreover, the company offers top-notch quality of tequila and other drink options. Patron Tequila prices depend on the size of the bottle you are buying.
The company usually produces a 375ml bottle and a 750ml bottle. The 375 ml bottle will cost you around $22 and 750 ml bottle will costs you $32.
Above that, you can find Patron Tequila in different supermarkets such as Walmart, Walgreens, Target, Sam’s Club, and more. The company makes it accessible for the common people to shop from these supermarkets.
So, without waiting anymore, let’s check out the complete list of Patron Tequila menu along with the latest prices.
Patron Tequila Menu With Prices
|Patron Silver||375 ml||$ 22|
|Patron XO Cafe||750 ml||$ 32|
|Patron Citrónge Orange||750 ml||$ 32|
|Patron Silver||750 ml||$ 63|
|Patron Reposado||750 ml||$ 68|
|Patron Anejo||750 ml||$ 69|
|Roca Patron Silver||750 ml||$ 76|
|Roca Patron Reposado||750 ml||$ 84|
|Roca Patron Anejo||750 ml||$ 90|
|Patron Extra Anejo||750 ml||$ 97|
|Patron Silver||1750 ml||$ 107|
|Gran Patron Platinum||750 ml||$ 203|
|Gran Patron Piedra||750 ml||$ 361|
|Gran Patron Burdeo||750 ml||$ 510|
Patron Tequila Varieties
As I’ve told you above that Patron Tequila is available in Gran Patron Burdeos, Gran Patron Platinum, Gran Patron Piedra, Patron Silver, Patron Anejo, and Patron Reposado. So now let’s talk a little bit more about these flavors. Patron Tequila varieties are also classified into various categories.
A) Tequila Patron
- Patron Silver– The perfect white spirit made from the finest Weber Blue Agave.
- Reposada– Aged at least two months for smooth taste with a hint of oak flavor.
- Anejo– Oak aged for over 12 months to produce a tequila perfect for sipping.
- Extra Anejo– A smooth, golden tequila aged in oak barrels for at least three years.
B) Roca Patron
- Silver- Sweet with notes of black pepper, pumpkin & lime tea.
- Reposado– More complex with hints of oak, vanilla, ginger & caramel.
- Anejo– Aged about 14 months with hints of wood, nut, raisins & grapefruit.
C) Gran Patron
- Smoky- A sophisticated silver tequila with a perfectly balanced, very complex smoky flavor.
- Platinum- Triple distilled and oak rested for a smooth and full-bodied flavor.
- Piedra– Aged for over three years for a rich and balanced taste.
- Burdeos- A luxury añejo tequila finished in Bordeaux wine barrels.
D) Patron XO Cafe
- XO Cafe– Patrón Silver Tequila and the pure, natural essence of fine coffee.
E) Patron Citronge
- Mango– Clear & smooth with a refreshingly crisp mango taste.
- Orange- A premium reserve, extra fine orange liqueur.
- Lime– Juicy & sweet lime flavor from the highest-quality Persian limes.
Patron Tequila Mixed Drinks
There are more than 400 drinks that can make with Patron Tequila. I’ll tell you the most famous and popular ones. But if you want to check all the 400 drinks, you can visit Patron Tequila’s official website.
The most popular Patron tequila drinks are mentioned below-
- Classic Margarita- This cocktail is made with 45 ml Patrón Silver, 30 ml Patrón Citrónge Orange, 22.5 ml Fresh lime juice, 7.5 ml Simple syrup+Lime wedge for garnish+Kosher salt (optional).
- Frozen Margarita- This cocktail is made with 120 ml Patrón Silver, 45 ml Patrón Citrónge Orange, 30 ml Lime juice, 15 ml Orange juice, 30 ml agave syrup (50/50)
- XO Milk Punch- This cocktail is made with 15 ml Patrón XO Cafe, 30 ml Patrón Silver, 7.5 ml Vanilla syrup, 60 ml Whole milk+Coffee bean for garnish.
- Silver Breeze- This cocktail is made with 45 ml Patrón Silver, 30 ml Grapefruit juice, 30 ml Cranberry juice, 30 ml Lemonade+Lemon wedge for garnish.
- Citrónge Lime Cooler- This cocktail 45 ml Patrón Citrónge Lime, 60 ml Martini Prosecco, 45 ml Sparkling water, 15 ml Fresh lime juice+Lime twist for garnish.
- Bloody Maria- This cocktail is made with 60 ml Patrón Silver Tequila, 150 ml Bloody Mary Mix, Lemon wedge for garnish, and Celery stalk for garnish.
- Marigold- This cocktail is made with 45 ml Roca Patrón Reposado, 60 ml Tonic, 15 ml Cempaxúchil (marigold) syrup, and 15 ml Fresh lime juice.
- Passion Fruity Margarita- This cocktail is made with 45 ml Patrón Silver, 15 ml Patrón Citrónge Orange, 22.5 ml Spiced passion fruit syrup*15 ml Lime juice+Orange wedge, jalapeño coin & mint sprig for garnish
- Blue Crush- This cocktail is made with 60 ml Patrón Silver, 60 ml Pineapple Juice, 22.5 ml Lemon Juice, 7.5 ml Demerara Syrup, 15 ml Blue Citrónge+Pineapple ring for garnish+Orange peel for garnish+Pineapple leaf for garnish.
- Cool as a Cucumber- This cocktail is made with 60 ml Patrón Reposado, 22.5 ml Fresh lime juice, 22.5 ml Simple syrup+Pinch of mint for garnish, 3 Cucumber discs for garnish and muddle, 3 Sprigs of mint for garnish and muddle.
- Mexican Tea- This cocktail is made with 15 ml Patrón Citrónge Orange, 15 ml Patrón Reposado, 15 ml Ultimate Vodka, 15 ml, Bacardi Gold / Carta Oro, 22.5 ml fresh lemon juice, 22.5 ml Simple syrup 1 Splash cola+Lemon wedge for garnish.
- Tohana Plum- This cocktail is made with 45 ml Roca Patrón Reposado, 60 ml Plum puree, 7.5 ml Lemon juice+Cucumber slice for garnish.
- Kennedy- This cocktail is made with 30 ml Roca Patrón Reposado, 15 ml Calvados, 15 ml Yellow Chartreuse, 7.5 ml Pear liqueur+Lemon coin for garnish.
- Matador- This cocktail is made with 45 ml Patrón Silver, 60 ml Pineapple juice, 22.5 ml Fresh lime juice, 15 ml Simple syrup, 1 dash Angostura bitters + Lime disc for garnish.
- La Bombilla- This cocktail is made with 60 ml Patrón Silver, 15 ml Suze Saveur d’Autrefois, 30 ml Club soda, 22.5 ml Yerba Mate infused agave, 22.5 ml Fresh lemon juice, and 2 dashes House-made celery bitters.
How To Order Online From Patron Tequila?
Patron Tequila does not offer the liqueur on any of the delivery platforms. However, you can easily buy Patron Tequila with a swipe on Instagram. For more information click on the link.
Patron Tequila Nutritional Information
Patron Tequila Franchising Details
Patron Tequila does not provide any franchise information. This is not a restaurant its a company which provides an assortment of tequila drinks to the customers. Also, the flavors of Patron Tequila must be available on some restaurants also.
Patron Tequila Contact Information
Patron Tequila Address: The Patron Spirits company, Las Vegas, NV.
You can also contact the team of Patron Tequila by using the contact form on their website.
Social Media Handles
Frequently Asked Questions Related To Patron Tequila [FAQs]
Who was the founder of Patron Tequila?
The founder of Patron Tequila was Ed Brown.
At present who was the owner of Patron Tequila?
At present the owner of Patron Tequila is Bacardi since 2018.
What is a blanco tequila?
Blanco tequila is referred to silver tequila which is bottled right after distillation or is stored in steel tanks for upto 4 weeks.
Is Patron Tequila available on social media handles?
Yes, Patron Tequila is available on social media handles.