Patron Tequila is a popular brand of tequila produced in Mexico that was founded in 1989. The original Patrón Tequila was produced by Casa 7 Leguas, one of the oldest Mexican distilleries.
Patron tequila is made by fermenting the fruit of the blue agave plant. The plant takes a long time to mature, taking nearly eight to ten years to reach the perfect level of ripeness.
For this reason, the Patron has often considered a premium spirit because of how difficult it is to produce large quantities. Patron tequila is a fairly new brand having been introduced in only 1989, however, they are quickly gaining popularity and becoming a household name.
If you’ve come to this article, then you must be searching for the latest Patron Tequila prices on the internet. Besides the Patron Tequila prices, I will also tell you the different varieties of Patron Tequila drinks and the mixed drinks that you can create using it.
Patron Tequila Prices
Patron Tequila prices depend on the size of the bottle you are buying. The company usually produces a 375ml bottle and a 750ml bottle. You can find Patron Tequila in different supermarkets such as Walmart, Walgreens, Target, Sam’s Club and more.
The Patron Tequila comes in several different variations such as Gran Patron Burdeos, Gran Patron Platinum, Gran Patron Piedra, Patron Silver, Patron Anejo, and Patron Reposado.
So without waiting more, let’s check out the latest Patron Tequila prices.
|Patron Silver Tequila||750ml||$34.47|
|Patron Silver Tequila||750ml||$46.99|
|Patron Silver Tequila||375ml||$21.99|
|Patron Silver Tequila||750ml||$38.99|
|Patron Silver Tequila||750ml||$34.98|
|Patron Silver Tequila||375ml||$23.99|
|Patron Silver Tequila||750ml||$49.99|
|Patron Silver Tequila||750ml||$34.95|
Patron Tequila Varieties
As I’ve told you above that Patron Tequila is available in Gran Patron Burdeos, Gran Patron Platinum, Gran Patron Piedra, Patron Silver, Patron Anejo, and Patron Reposado. So now let’s talk a little bit more about these flavors. Patron Tequila varieties are also classified into various categories.
A) Tequila Patron
- Patron Silver– The perfect white spirit made from the finest Weber Blue Agave.
- Reposada– Aged at least two months for smooth taste with a hint of oak flavor.
- Anejo– Oak aged for over 12 months to produce a tequila perfect for sipping.
- Extra Anejo– A smooth, golden tequila aged in oak barrels for at least three years.
B) Roca Patron
- Silver- Sweet with notes of black pepper, pumpkin & lime tea.
- Reposado– More complex with hints of oak, vanilla, ginger & caramel.
- Anejo– Aged about 14 months with hints of wood, nut, raisins & grapefruit.
C) Gran Patron
- Smoky- A sophisticated silver tequila with a perfectly balanced, very complex smoky flavor.
- Platinum- Triple distilled and oak rested for a smooth and full-bodied flavor.
- Piedra– Aged for over three years for a rich and balanced taste.
- Burdeos- A luxury añejo tequila finished in Bordeaux wine barrels.
D) Patron XO Cafe
- XO Cafe– Patrón Silver Tequila and the pure, natural essence of fine coffee.
E) Patron Citronge
- Mango– Clear & smooth with a refreshingly crisp mango taste.
- Orange- A premium reserve, extra fine orange liqueur.
- Lime– Juicy & sweet lime flavor from the highest-quality Persian limes.
Patron Tequila Mixed Drinks
There are more than 400 drinks that can make with Patron Tequila. I’ll tell you the most famous and popular ones. But if you want to check all the 400 drinks, you can visit Patron Tequila’s official website.
The most popular Patron tequila drinks are mentioned below-
- Classic Margarita– This cocktail is made with 45 ml Patrón Silver, 30 mlPatrón Citrónge Orange, 22.5 ml Fresh lime juice, 7.5 ml Simple syrup+Lime wedge for garnish+Kosher salt (optional).
- Frozen Margarita– This cocktail is made with 120 ml Patrón Silver, 45 ml Patrón Citrónge Orange, 30 ml Lime juice, 15 ml Orange juice, 30 ml agave syrup (50/50)
- XO Milk Punch– This cocktail is made with 15 ml Patrón XO Cafe, 30 ml Patrón Silver, 7.5 ml Vanilla syrup, 60 ml Whole milk+Coffee bean for garnish.
- Silver Breeze– This cocktail is made with 45 ml Patrón Silver, 30 ml Grapefruit juice, 30 ml Cranberry juice, 30 ml Lemonade+Lemon wedge for garnish.
- Citrónge Lime Cooler- This cocktail 45 ml Patrón Citrónge Lime, 60 ml Martini Prosecco, 45 ml Sparkling water, 15 ml Fresh lime juice+Lime twist for garnish.
- Bloody Maria– This cocktail is made with 60 ml Patrón Silver Tequila, 150 ml Bloody Mary Mix, Lemon wedge for garnish, and Celery stalk for garnish.
- Marigold– This cocktail is made with 45 ml Roca Patrón Reposado, 60 ml Tonic, 15 ml Cempaxúchil (marigold) syrup, and 15 ml Fresh lime juice.
- Passion Fruity Margarita- This cocktail is made with 45 ml Patrón Silver, 15 ml Patrón Citrónge Orange, 22.5 ml Spiced passion fruit syrup*15 mlLime juice+Orange wedge, jalapeño coin & mint sprig for garnish
- Blue Crush– This cocktail is made with 60 ml Patrón Silver, 60 ml Pineapple Juice, 22.5 ml Lemon Juice, 7.5 ml Demerara Syrup, 15 ml Blue Citrónge+Pineapple ring for garnish+Orange peel for garnish+Pineapple leaf for garnish.
- Cool as a Cucumber- This cocktail is made with 60 ml Patrón Reposado, 22.5 ml Fresh lime juice, 22.5 ml Simple syrup+Pinch of mint for garnish, 3 Cucumber discs for garnish and muddle, 3 Sprigs of mint for garnish and muddle.
- Mexican Tea- This cocktail is made with 15 ml Patrón Citrónge Orange, 15 ml Patrón Reposado, 15 ml Ultimat Vodka, 15 ml, Bacardi Gold / Carta Oro, 22.5 ml fresh lemon juice, 22.5 ml Simple syrup1Splash cola+Lemon wedge for garnish.
- Tohana Plum- This cocktail is made with 45 ml Roca Patrón Reposado, 60 ml Plum puree, 7.5 ml Lemon juice+Cucumber slice for garnish.
- Kennedy- This cocktail is made with 30 ml Roca Patrón Reposado, 15 ml Calvados, 15 ml Yellow Chartreuse, 7.5 ml Pear liqueur+Lemon coin for garnish.
- Matador- This cocktail is made with 45 ml Patrón Silver, 60 ml Pineapple juice, 22.5 ml Fresh lime juice, 15 ml Simple syrup, 1 dash Angostura bitters + Lime disc for garnish.
- La Bombilla– This cocktail is made with 60 ml Patrón Silver, 15 ml Suze Saveur d’Autrefois, 30 ml Club soda, 22.5 ml Yerba Mate infused agave, 22.5 ml Fresh lemon juice, and 2 dashesHouse-made celery bitters.