Drinks are a part of our life. Whether you are at any party, function or even at home, you would always find a drink that gets served to everyone and everyone likes it too.
By drinks, I mean all the drinks that are available in parties or gatherings. It can be alcoholic or soft drinks but the best part is that all the drinks makes you feel refreshed and energetic at the same time.
The drink that we are going to make is a very special one, not because its name has Zombie but due to the ingredients that it is made up of. This Zombie Cocktail carries a good amount of alcohol within it and I would tell you to please try it once to relax your mind and body after some hectic or busy day.
Out of grenadine? Here is a list of grenadine substitutes that you can use instead. All the ingredients are natural or alcoholic, so please keep it away from your kids. Today we are going to make this drink at home with very ease. But there are many other drinks that we’ve covered in our blog. You should definitely check them as well.
1. Four Horsemen Cocktails– The Four Horsemen drink is named after the Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse. The drink is very strong, and each of the liquors used in the drink are named after a man whose first name begins with J. The Four Horseman has several variations.
2. Aviation Cocktail– The Aviation is a classic gin cocktail dating back to the turn of the 20th century. This drink came into existence when a bartender named Hugo Ensslin made it for the first time at Hotel Wallick in New York in the early twentieth century.
3. Blue Motorcycle– Blue Motorcycle is a 7 ingredient cocktail and making it at your home is one the easiest things you’ll ever see. So you should definitely check out the recipe of this wonderful cocktail.
4. Merry Berry Christmas Sugar Mocktail– The reason why Merry Berry Christmas Sugar Mocktail is because of its vibrant red colour. This drink blast of different kinds of berries in my mouth as it has raspberries, blueberries and blackberries in it.
Ingredients For Zombie Cocktail
|White rum||1 ounce|
|Golden rum||1 ounce|
|Dark rum||1 ounce|
|Apricot brandy||1 ounce|
|Pineapple juice||1 ounce|
|Papaya juice||1 ounce|
|151- proof dark rum||½ ounce|
So the ingredients are clear and you have to buy them from the nearest supermarket or any other store which has all these drinks available.
This recipe takes no time. And I am sure you will love to see this. Have a look at the time duration below.
How Much Time It Will Take?
|Preparation time||Cooking time||Total time|
|3 minutes||0 minutes||3 minutes|
Well as I said, you will need only a few minutes to make this at home after getting all your ingredients. Now comes the part where I will tell you how you can make this drink at home.
Zombie Cocktail Recipe
- Bring a shaker and shake all these ingredients in it except 151- proof rum.
- Fill your glass with this mixture and then pour this magical 151- proof rum on its top.
- Now garnish with any fruit you love for example pineapple, cherry, lemon, orange and many more.
And cheers! Your drink is ready and you can now enjoy this relishing drink with your friends or loved ones.
Nutritional Facts Of Zombie Cocktail
The nutritional breakdown is also important and we have sorted that for you. Please have a look at the table for the complete nutritional background.
How To Make Zombie Cocktail at Home | Video
This recipe is very easy and I know you can make it even without any help. But in case you need some assistance, then you can refer to this video which will help you out. Do check it if you need any help.
I hope you guys like this Zombie Cocktail recipe. Please tell us about it. We would love to hear from you guys. Till then stay safe and stay tuned for more such cool recipes.