Zesty jalapeno cheesy Italian bread is made from simple ingredients. It is really delicious and easy to make. You can make this recipe in less than 30 minutes.
To make zesty jalapeno cheesy Italian bread, take a baking pan, and roll out pizza dough on it. In a bowl, mix garlic and butter. Brush the dough with this melted butter.
Then, top it with minced jalapenos, Italian seasoning, and mozzarella cheese. Bake it for 25-30 minutes. Take it out, slice it and serve.
If you want to amp up the spice, you can also use some Scotch bonnet peppers. If you don’t have Scotch bonnet pepper, here is a list of its substitutes.
The full recipe is mentioned below, with all the detailed instructions, ingredients, and everything else. So make sure you follow the full recipe. Now let’s see the ingredients required for making this bread. But before that, here is Christmas Tree Bread Recipe that you’ll like!
What's In The Post
What Equipment Will You Need To Make Jalapeno Cheesy Italian Bread?
- Oven – Bake the cheesy bread in the oven at 375oF for about 25-30 minutes until golden brown.
- Baking Pan – Roll out pizza dough to the size of your baking pan.
- Pastry Brush – Brush the dough with garlic butter using a pastry brush.
- Grater – Grate the mozzarella cheese with a grater for the recipe.
How Much Time Will You Need To Make Jalapeno Cheesy Italian Bread?
What Ingredients Will You Need To Make Jalapeno Cheesy Italian Bread?
- Pizza Dough – Use pizza dough as for bread dough to make cheesy Italian bread.
- Mozzarella Cheese – I have used mozzarella cheese as it melts well and helps bring everything together.
- Butter – Apply a little butter to the dough to make the bread flaky with buttery layers.
- Italian Seasoning – Add Italian seasoning to spice it up.
- Garlic – Garlic will give your bread a great crust, making it soft and flavorful.
- Jalapenos – Jalapenos will add heat to zesty jalapeno cheesy Italian bread.
Steps To Make Jalapeno Cheesy Italian Bread
1. Prep The Pan
Take a baking pan and roll out pizza dough to the size of your pan.
In a bowl, mix minced garlic and melted butter. Then, brush the dough with this prepared garlic butter.
2. Brown The Dough
Top it with jalapenos, mozzarella cheese, and Italian seasoning. Then, place it in the oven.
Bake at 375oF for about 25-30 minutes until golden brown. Slice and serve.
How Will Jalapeno Cheesy Italian Bread Look And Taste Like?
The bright green and orange of the jalapeño slices and shredded cheese that speck this loaf look like confetti when you slice into it.
Who doesn’t love the taste of fresh, warm bread straight out of the oven? And when that bread is laced with the fiery flavor of jalapenos and the creamy goodness of cheese, it’s even better.
Jalapeno Cheesy Italian Bread Recipe
- Baking Pan
- Pastry Brush
- 1 Pizza Dough
- 2 cups Mozzarella Cheese
- ½ cup Melted Butter
- 2 tablespoons Garlic (minced)
- ¾ tablespoons Jalapenos (minced)
- ½ tablespoons Italian Seasoning
- Take a baking pan and roll out pizza dough to the size of your pan.
- In a bowl, mix garlic and butter. Then, brush the dough with garlic butter.
- Top it with jalapenos, mozzarella cheese, and Italian seasoning. Then, place it in the oven.
- Bake at 375oF for about 25-30 minutes until golden brown. Slice and serve.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Are there any risks associated with eating cheesy Italian bread?
If you are sensitive to spicy foods, you may want to avoid eating jalapeno cheese bread. Additionally, jalapeno peppers can cause heartburn in some people. If you have any concerns about eating jalapeno cheese bread, please consult your doctor or dietitian.
What are the benefits of eating jalapeno cheese bread?
Jalapeno cheese bread is a good source of protein and calcium, and it also contains vitamins A and C. Additionally, jalapeno peppers have been shown to have potential health benefits, such as reducing inflammation and aiding in weight loss.
What is jalapeno cheese bread?
Jalapeno cheese bread is a type of quick bread that is made with jalapeno peppers, cheese, and sometimes other ingredients like bacon or green onions. It is usually baked in a loaf or muffin pan and can be served as a side dish or snack.
What kind of cheese is used in zesty jalapeno cheesy Italian bread?
Jalapeno cheese is prepared when powdered or crushed jalapeno peppers are used to flavor cream cheese slabs or spreads. Cutting through the neutral flavor of plain cheese are notes of a spicy, delicate, a slightly tart flavour of jalapeno pepper.
Zesty jalapeno cheesy Italian bread is a type of quick bread that is made with jalapeno peppers and cheese. It is usually baked in a loaf or muffin pan and can be served as a side dish or snack.