Garlic Broccoli and Chicken Pasta Recipe
Pasta turns out to be a great meal for every one of us. The recipe I will be sharing with you today is garlic broccoli and chicken pasta.
- 8 ounces Penne Pasta
- 4 cups Fresh or Frozen Broccoli Florets (cut into bite-size pieces)
- 2 tablespoons All-Purpose Flour
- 3 Boneless, Skinless Chicken Breasts (cut into strips)
- 4 tablespoons Butter Spread (divided)
- 2 cloves Garlic (finely chopped)
- ½ cup Dry White Wine or Chicken Broth
- 1 (14 oz.) can Chicken Broth
- ½ cup Parmesan Cheese (shredded)
Cook the pasta as per the instructions given on the packet. Add broccoli to the pasta in the last minutes of cooking. Drain them and keep them warm.
In a small bowl, prepare a mixture of flour and ground bell pepper. Dip the chicken in this mixture and coat well.
Melt 2 tablespoons of butter in a skillet. Cook chicken in it for about 5 minutes. Then, add garlic to it.
Pour in the wine and scrape the brown bits. Add chicken broth and bring it to boil over a high flame.
Reduce the flame to a minimum and cook the chicken. Add the remaining butter to it. Toss in the chicken with the boiled pasta and broccoli.
Transfer the cooked pasta to a serving plate. Sprinkle cheese over it and serve hot.
Calories: 480kcal | Carbohydrates: 51g | Protein: 34g | Fat: 14g | Cholesterol: 60mg | Sodium: 740mg