Wingstop garlic parmesan wings are top-notch chicken wings offered at the Wingstop. They are fried and baked to perfection with a splash of garlic butter sauce and parmesan cheese. The recipe for these knockoff wings is sure to make your kitchen smell amazingly fragrant.
If you are wondering about the big secret for these chicken wings, it is the delish butter and garlic sauce. The other elements to prepare the garlic parmesan wings are chicken wings, parmesan cheese, cayenne pepper, black pepper, garlic powder, salt, and parsley.
Dredge the wings with dry rubs, fry them, and toss them with butter garlic sauce. The Wingstop garlic parmesan chicken wings will be ready. A keynote to remember is to chop the garlic finely to bring out the fragrant flavors. Secondly, try using the canned parmesan cheese for a great flaky texture.
Grab a chair and jot down all the points to make gratifying, favorite and flavorful wings. This friendly and easy inclusion in the parties or gatherings is sure to impress. Follow the significant list of equipment, ingredients, nutritional facts, and instructions to make the wings at home.
What's In The Post
What Equipment Will You Need To Make Wingstop Garlic Parmesan Wings?
- Bowl – Dredge the chicken wings into the dry rubs using a bowl.
- Tongs – Flip the chicken wings using tongs.
- Frying Pan – Deep-fry the chicken wings in a frying pan.
- Parchment Sheet – Place the fried chicken wings onto the parchment paper to bake.
- Skillet – Prepare the sauce in a medium skillet.
How Much Time Will You Need To Make Wingstop Garlic Parmesan Wings?
|Preparation Time||Cooking Time||Total Time|
|5 Minutes||25 Minutes||30 Minutes|
What Ingredients Will You Need To Make Wingstop Garlic Parmesan Wings?
- All-Purpose Flour – Coat the chicken wings with the flour mixed with the dry rubs.
- Parmesan Cheese – Try using canned parmesan cheese for making the garlic parmesan wings. It helps you in achieving the desired flaky texture.
- Butter – Prepare the garlic parmesan sauce with some melted butter.
- Canola Oil – Deep-fry the chicken wings with canola oil. It brings out the best smoky flavors.
- Garlic Powder – Add a pinch of garlic powder to the sauce for fragrant flavors.
- Garlic – A teaspoon of minced garlic will bring out pungent flavors.
- Cayenne Pepper – Spice up the chicken wings with a teaspoon of cayenne pepper added to the coating mix.
- Black Pepper – Season the wings with a splash of black pepper.
- Salt – Add salt to your taste.
- Parsley – Garnish the cooked chicken wings with some freshly chopped parsley.
Steps To Make Wingstop Garlic Parmesan Wings
1. Prep Step
Take the chicken wings and slice them evenly. At the same time, take a bowl and add flour, salt, cayenne pepper, black pepper, garlic powder, and onion powder. Dredge the chicken wings with the dry rubs evenly. Make sure the chicken is coated with the flour all over.
2. Frying Pan Is All Set
Heat some canola oil in a frying pan. Add the coated chicken wings to the frying pan and deep-fry until golden brown. Fry the chicken wings over medium heat to avoid burning.
3. Saucy Trend
Prepare the garlic parmesan sauce with melted butter, minced garlic and the seasoning. Add a teaspoon of salt, black pepper, and garlic powder. Further, add some parmesan cheese to the sauce and let it all merge. Remove the pan from the heat instantly when the cheese is merged.
4. Wings Are About To Enter The Oven
Bake the fried chicken a little to achieve the crispy and crunchy texture of the wings. Place the wings on the parchment paper and put them in the oven to bake at 30 degrees for 10 minutes.
5. Embellish The Wings
Remove the wings from the oven after 10 minutes and dip them into the butter sauce. Serve the chicken wings with a pinch of garlic powder sprinkled on the top. Garnish the wings with some finely chopped parsley and shredded parmesan cheese. Serve and enjoy.
How Will Wingstop Garlic Parmesan Wings Look And Taste Like?
Crunchy and golden brown Wingstop garlic parmesan chicken wings are mouth-watering morsels filled with buttery and cheesy flavors. The crispy texture with garlic powder and parmesan cheese will bring a different dimension to your wings repertoire.
Wingstop Garlic Parmesan Recipe
- Frying Pan
- Parchment Paper
- ½ cup All-Purpose Flour
- ½ cup Parmesan Cheese
- 2 tablespoons Butter
- 4 tablespoons Canola Oil
- 1 tablespoon Garlic Powder
- 1 tablespoon Garlic (Finely Chopped)
- 1 teaspoon Cayenne Pepper
- 1 teaspoon Black Pepper
- 1 teaspoon Salt
- 1 tablespoon Parsley (Chopped)
- Take a bowl to add all the dry rubs for coating the chicken. Add flour, salt, cayenne pepper, black pepper, garlic powder, and onion powder.
- Cut the chicken wings and dredge them evenly into the dry rubs.
- Heat the canola oil to 350 degrees in a frying pan or use a deep fryer.
- Deep-fry the chicken wings over medium heat until they are crispy and golden brown.
- Remove the wings on the wire rack to get rid of excess oil.
- Then, place the fried wings onto the parchment sheet and bake in the oven for 10-15 minutes at 345 Degrees.
- Meanwhile, prepare the sauce. Take a pan and add minced garlic and melted butter. Cook the garlic until fragrant.
- Add the shredded parmesan cheese, salt, pepper, and garlic powder to the pan and let it melt evenly.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What is garlic parmesan sauce made of?
Garlic parmesan sauce is prepared using butter, heavy cream, garlic, flour, herbs, Parmesan cheese, and salt and pepper.
Is Wingstop garlic parmesan a dry rub?
Yes, the garlic parmesan is a dry rub served at Wingstop. It is savory, garlicky, buttery, and delicious.
What is fry seasoning at Wingstop?
The seasonings prepared for the fries using some rich spices is the fry seasoning at Wingstop. The spices included are garlicky powder, onion powder, chili powder, paprika, salt, pepper, sugar, and brown sugar.
What goes well with garlic Parmesan sauce?
Premium chicken wings or bacon are well paired with the garlic parmesan sauce.
Prepare Wingstop garlic parmesan wings at home with us. Refer to the above article and let us know how it goes in the comment section below.