We all love chicken wings, but have you ever tried white wings? If no, then today, I am going to tell you how you can make white wings at your home easily.
I first tried these wings at a party in New York. They were really tasty and awesome. So when I got home then I thought of making that recipe at my home. I searched on the internet and tried to make this recipe 4-5 times. Then I finally got the perfect recipe.
Making white wings is very easy. You just need to add jalapeno peppers on a baking sheet and cook until it gets brown. Cool them and fill each jalapeno with a pepper jack strip. Then cover it with chicken and bacon. Cook for almost 5 minutes or until cheese gets melted. White Wings are ready.
Don’t worry if you didn’t get the recipe. It was just a short recipe to give you an idea about the recipe. The complete recipe with detailed steps and instructions is mentioned below. Also, there are other recipes that you can have as starters, let’s check them out.
1. Little Caesars Chicken Wings– Little Caesars is one of the most popular pizza chain in America. And their hot and wild chicken wings are one of the best that you can easily prepare at your home.
2. Air Fryer Pizza Rolls– This homemade snack is easy to prepare and can even be used few days after they are made.
3. Masaledar Chicken Lollipop– Chicken is one of those things that I crave for every single time when I think of it. And of the biggest reasons for it is because how much chicken is important for our regular diet.
4. Gluten-Free Turkey Meatballs– Gluten-free Turkey Meatballs are healthy, easy to cook, moist and juicy which require only a handful of simple ingredients. Gluten-free Turkey Meatballs are the most delicious meatballs ever.
Ingredients for White Wings
- 4 Fresh Jalapeno eppers
- 2 slices Pepperjack Cheese (sliced into 8 strips)
- 8 slices Bacon
- 2 Boneless Chicken Breast Halves (cut into 8 strips each)
- 1 Toothpick
- 1 cup Blue cheese Salad Dressing
- 1 cup Buffalo Wing Sauce
As compared to other chicken wings recipes, white wings are easy to make and will not take much of your time. I have mentioned below that how much time this recipe of white wings is going to consume.
How Much Time It Will Take To Make White Wings?
|Prep Time||Cook Time||Total Time||Servings|
|20 minutes||10 minutes||30 minutes||16|
Now you have the list of all ingredients with you and you also know the time required to make these white wings at home. So now, let’s check out the directions that we have to follow to make this Whitewings.
Steps to Make White Wings
- The first thing that we need to do is preheat the oven.
- Add jalapeno peppers on a baking sheet, and cook until it gets brown. Remove it and allow it to cool down. Leave the oven on.
- Fill each jalapeno with a pepper jack strip, and cover it with chicken and bacon, adjusting with toothpicks.
- Put it on the baking sheet.
- Cook the wrapped jalapenos until cheese gets melt which will take near about 5 minutes on each side.
Now, your White Wings are ready to eat. You can serve it with buffalo wing sauce and blue cheese salad dressing on a dish or platter.
Nutritional Breakdown of White Wings
As a health-conscious person, I always check the nutritional breakdown before I make something for myself and before trying anything. That’s why I have mentioned the nutritional breakdown of the nutrients present in this White wings recipe.
How to Make Best White Wings at Home | Video
I have added a video below that will help you to make this Texas Famous White Wings and will make your cooking easy.
I hope you’ve liked this White wings Recipe. Make it for your family and friends, I am sure they will definitely like it and don’t forget to share your reviews with us in the comment section below.