You must have heard about many different kinds of candies but have you ever heard about the White Chocolate Truffles? Many of you must be hearing this name for the first time and for those people, I will tell you what White Chocolate Truffle Candies are.
As the name suggests, White Chocolate Truffles are mini candies that are made using White Chocolate. These candies are considered as one of the most luxurious sweets on the planet because of their very smooth texture.
You can have these truffles in your next party and you can make an endless variety of truffle candies by adding different kinds of flavours and toppings over it. These White Chocolate Truffles can be considered as a wonderful treat for all the White Chocolate Lovers.
These truffles are very easy to make as these candies don’t require any special cooking technique rather than just melting all the ingredients in the microwave. So what are we waiting for, let’s start making these White Chocolate Truffles at home?
But here are some other amazing recipes that you should definitely try.
1. Graham Cracker Crust– Graham Cracker Crust is crunchy, buttery and tasty. It can be put in use to make cream pies, key lime pie, cheesecake or any pie that you wish for. Homemade pies certainly seem precious to me.
2. Graham Cracker Crust– Graham Cracker Crust is crunchy, buttery and tasty. It can be put in use to make cream pies, key lime pie, cheesecake or any pie that you wish for. Homemade pies certainly seem precious to me.
3. Crumble Toppings– Crumble Topping can be used to top pie or muffins and coffee cakes. This crumble topping will never disappoint you and it will make your apple pie or pumpkin pie more delicious.
4. Pear Preserves– This pear preserves recipe only calls for eight simple ingredients that are likely hiding in your kitchen already. Folks often wonder how to make pear preserves, and we’re here to set the record straight.
Ingredients for White Chocolate Truffles
|White Chocolate Chips||1 cup|
|Heavy Cream||3 tbsp|
|Food Flavouring||½ tsp|
|Confectioner’s Sugar||½ cup|
|White Chocolate Candy Coating||1 pound|
|Chopped Nuts and Shaved Coconuts||For Coating|
You can get all these ingredients from the nearest supermarket. To make these candies at home, you have to be a little bit patient. So let’s see how much time it will take to make these candies at home
How Much Time It Will Take?
|Preparation Time||Cooking Time||Total Time|
|10 Minutes||60 Minutes||70 Minutes|
Now you have all the ingredients and the proper timings. So without waiting more, let’s see the proper directions to make these White Truffles at home.
White Chocolate Truffles Recipe
- Place the Cream, Butter, White Chocolate Chips, and Salt in a bowl and place it in a microwave for around 1 minute until everything gets melted.
- Now stir the food flavouring in the mixture as well.
- Now wrap the plastic bowl with a plastic wrap refrigerator for around 1 hour until it forms a dough-like mixture.
- Now make small balls from it.
- Now spread Confectioner’s Sugar on these balls and using your palms, roll them round.
- Now place these balls on a parchment paper-lined baking sheet and refrigerate it.
- Place the White Candy Coating in the microwave until it is melted.
- Dip the White Truffles into the melted White Candy Coating.
- Place the truffles onto a baking sheet and sprinkle chopped nuts or shaved coconut on it.
- Refrigerate for around 10 minutes and serve.
And your delightful White Truffles are ready. Make these at your home and everyone will definitely love it.
Nutritional Breakdown of White Truffles
Many people think that candies are bad for our health. So that’s why I’ve added a nutritional breakdown of these White Truffle Candy below.
How to Make White Chocolate Truffles at Home | Video
For all those people who are trying this recipe for the first time at home, I’ve added a recipe video below. It’ll be easier for you to make these Truffles at home.
I hope you’ll like these White Truffles recipe. I highly recommend all of you try these candies at your home and do share your reviews in the comments section below. Till then, stay tuned for more recipes like these.