It was a birthday, on 31st May and I threw a party in the club and I invited all my friends there and everybody gave me gifts like perfumes, watches, etc but the thing I love the most was a gift which shows how much my friend loves me and it was White Chocolate Cheesecake from my best friend.
It was very tasty and divine. I asked my friend about the White Chocolate Cheesecake Recipe and I made it at my home and all my family members loved it. One thought came into my mind that I should share the White Chocolate Cheesecake Recipe of my friend with you all.
It is an incredibly smooth, creamy, and rich last course that is just the right filling end for your tummy. If you love cakes, then you should definitely check out the other cake recipes that I’ve handpicked just for you.
1. Baked Lemon and Raspberry Cheesecake– These Lemon Raspberry Cheesecake Squares feature a creamy lemon cheesecake filling with a raspberry swirl on a homemade graham cracker crust.
2. Red Velvet Cupcakes– These moist and buttery cupcakes can stand out from the rest. The cloud of tangy frosting on top is my favourite part. This cake can bring a smile to your face and make your mouth watery.
3. Too Much Chocolate Cake– This recipe adorns every occasion at my home and has become almost a tradition. For a chocolate lover, this cake is a dessert from heaven.
4. Vegan Strawberry Cake– This vegan strawberry cake recipe is topped with strawberry buttercream frosting and decorated with fresh strawberries. This vegan strawberry cake is a dream come true for strawberry lovers.
Ingredients Required for White Chocolate Cheesecake Recipe
|Vanilla essence||1 tsp|
|Cream Cheese||226 gms|
|White Chocolate (broken into pieces, melted, cooled)||113 gms|
|Fresh Raspberries or Strawberries||2 cups|
How Much Time It Will Take?
|Preparation Time||Cooking Time||Chilling Time||Total Time|
|60 MINS||65 MINS||240 MINS||365 MINS|
White Chocolate Cheesecake Recipe
- Heat oven to 325°F.
- Beat 1/2 cup butter, 1/4 cup sugar, and 1/2 tsp. vanilla in a small bowl until light and fluffy.
- Gradually beat in flour until well blended; press onto bottom of the 9-inch springform pan.
- Prick with a fork. Bake 25 min. or until edge is lightly browned.
- Beat cream cheese, remaining sugar and vanilla in a large bowl with mixer until well blended.
- Add chocolate; mix well. Add eggs, 1 at a time, beating on low speed after each addition just until blended.
- Pour over crust.
- Bake 55 min. to 1 hour or until centre is almost set.
- Run a knife around rim of pan to loosen cake; cool before removing rim.
- Refrigerate 4 hours.
- Top with Fresh Raspberries or Strawberries just before serving.
When your dessert is made; its sight is as soothing as its amazing taste. Savor a changed delight in your dessert today to serve your light mood well on the plates before you. all days are not exciting, neither are they all low; therefore, we brought you the perfect suit for normal days of your life.
Nutritional Facts Of White Chocolate Cheesecake Recipe