White bean salad is a quick-to-make recipe that satisfies your hunger and is also really healthy. It has white beans, cucumber, celery, herbs, and spices. It gets ready in no time.
I make this white bean salad whenever I want to fix a quick meal for myself. I used to make it when I was in college and needed to make something for lunch quickly and this salad was perfect for that. It has a minimum and basic ingredients and didn’t need much time. The recipe is also very easy to follow.
To make white bean salad, add beans, celery, cucumber, vinegar, and parsley in a bowl. Then, add basil leaves and drizzle olive oil. Season the salad with paprika, black pepper, and salt. Toss everything to mix properly and serve.
You can also use cannellini beans in the salad. Don’t have cannellini beans? Here is a list of cannellini beans substitutes for you. Give them a try!
This was just a snippet of the whole recipe and the full recipe can be found below. Come, let’s see the white bean salad recipe step by step. But before going to the full recipe, let’s check out some other healthy salads as well.
1. Grilled Thai Green Bean Salad– It is a delightful recipe that brings us the green beans in an outstanding combination. It is a delicious salad. The grilling gives the vegetables a charred and smokey flavour.
2. Macaroni Salad– If you are craving a light salad that you can eat as a snack too, then, you should try to make this macaroni salad. It is simple to make and has a very delicious and creamy taste. It is also fairly easy to make.
3. Boiled Daikon Radish– The Daikon radish is an Asian radish that looks like a parsnip but has no pungent smell like that. They are quite healthy and good for those who like to have a diet with almost no calories and fats.
4. Waldorf Salad– This salad is a mixture of sweet, crunchy, and nutty flavors and textures. When all these work together, they make the perfect salad. It is very easy to make Waldorf salad and you can make this recipe in minutes.
White Bean Salad Recipe
- Medium Bowl
- 2 cups Canned Beans
- 1 cup Chopped Cucumber
- ½ cup Celery
- 2 tbsp Red Wine Vinegar
- 2 tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 tbsp Salt
- 1 tbsp Black Pepper
- 2 Basil Leaves
- ½ tsp Paprika
- ½ cup Chopped Parsley
- Add beans, celery, cucumber, vinegar, and parsley in a medium bowl.
- Add basil leaves and olive oil to it. Also, add paprika, black pepper, and salt.
- Mix it properly.
This is all about this recipe. Try it and tell me how well you liked it in the comments below. Also, mention your suggestion or queries in the comments as well. I’ll try my best to help. Till then, happy eating!