Are you a fan of peanut butter? If yes, you will be amazed to taste the flavors of whipped peanut butter at home. It is rich, creamy, and flavorsome. The homemade whipped peanut butter is a great option for the frostings of cakes and pastries. Make your desserts even more special.
It is quite easy to put together the whipped peanut butter recipe. You need heavy whipping cream, peanut butter, sugar, and vanilla extract. Mix the peanut butter with heavy whipping cream, sugar, and extract. Let it sit in the refrigerator. The whipped peanut butter will be ready in no time.
Stir in the whipped peanut butter into the oatmeal cookie, hot chocolate, or your favorite milkshakes. Your taste buds will enjoy the sweet and savory flavors. If the texture of your whipped peanut butter is not creamy, you can add a teaspoon of oil.
Dive in to know some more about the complete recipe. Find the required equipment, ingredients, nutritional facts, and instructions below. Following the right steps will help you achieve the desired consistency of peanut butter.
What Equipment Will You Need To Make Whipped Peanut Butter?
- Stand Mixer – Take a stand mixer to blend all the elements for whipped peanut butter.
- Bowl – Merge the peanut butter, heavy cream, vanilla extract, and sugar in a bowl.
- Glass Jar – Store the whipped peanut butter in a glass jar and let it sit in the refrigerator for two days.
- Whisk – Combine the elements with a whisk before you go ahead and blend.
How Much Time Will You Need To Make Whipped Peanut Butter?
|Preparation Time||Resting Time||Cooking Time||Total Time|
|5 Minutes||2 Days||10 Minutes||15 Minutes|
What Ingredients Will You Need To Make Whipped Peanut Butter?
- Heavy Cream – Take half a cup of heavy cream to prepare homemade peanut butter.
- Peanut Butter – A tablespoon of peanut butter will enhance the flavors.
- Powdered Sugar – For sweetness, add some powdered sugar.
- Vanilla Extract – Add a teaspoon of vanilla extract to bring out fragrant flavors.
Steps To Make Whipped Peanut Butter
1. First Step
Add heavy cream and peanut butter to the stand mixer to blend it evenly. Blend until the mixture is thickened and creamy. Gradually add sugar for the sweetness to the bowl.
2. Final Step
Add a teaspoon of vanilla extract to the bowl for fragrant and rich flavors. Continue beating the mixture until you see the stiff peaks forming. Pour the whipped peanut butter into the glass jar. Let it sit in the fridge for two days until it is completely ready.
|Dietary Fiber||1 g|
How Will Whipped Peanut Butter Look And Taste Like?
Whipped peanut butter is soft and smooth and has nutty, earthy, and sweet flavors. The texture of whipped peanut butter is crunchy and loaded with the savory notes of peanuts. With umami-rich flavors, the whipped peanut butter leaves you drooling. Make this peanut butter at home to taste the magical flavors at home.
Whipped Peanut Butter Recipe
- ½ cup Heavy Cream
- 3 tablespoons Peanut Butter
- 2 tablespoons Powered Sugar
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- Add the peanut butter, heavy cream, sugar, and vanilla extract to a large mixing bowl.
- Blend the mixture until it is smooth and creamy.
- Continue beating the mixture until the stiff peaks are formed.
- Once you see the mixture is soft and smooth, pour it into the glass jar.
- Let it sit in the refrigerator for up to 2 days until it is edible.
- Layer your favorite loaves of bread with some whipped peanut butter and enjoy.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Why is my peanut butter not getting creamy?
If you find it difficult to make your peanut butter creamy, add a teaspoon of oil. Adding oil will retain the moisture and make the peanut butter creamy.
What is the difference between whipped peanut butter and regular peanut butter?
There is a lot of difference between regular peanut butter and whipped peanut butter. First, the regular peanut butter has more peanut flavors than the whipped one. Secondly, the whipped peanut butter is smoother than the regular peanut butter.
Is whipped peanut butter healthy?
Yes, whipped peanut butter is healthy as it is a good source of protein and healthy fats.
What country eats the most peanut butter?
According to a recent survey, the countries with the highest peanut butter consumption are Denmark, Bulgaria, and the UK.
Get your hands on whipped peanut butter at home. Check out the detailed recipe in the above article and let us know how it goes in the comments section below.