Toss the dry rubs to prepare Whataburger seasoning at home. The seasoning will bring out umami and rich flavor in your food. You can even taste the flavors of Whataburger by making this seasoning in your kitchen. It is more nutritious than store-bought.
Mixing the seasoning with your choice of dry rubs adds incredible flavor. For making Whataburger seasoning, you need smoked paprika, salt, black pepper, accent seasoning, brown sugar, garlic powder, onion powder, and cayenne pepper.
Seasoning and sauces are pretty easy to make. Just a little whisk here and there, the recipe gets ready in no time. This seasoning is also prepared in less time. It’s a fun task to simply combine all the dry rubs available in your kitchen. No-fuss of cooking or baking is involved in making the seasoning.
Also, if you don’t have onion powder, here is a list of onion powder substitutes. Sprinkle a pinch of this Whataburger seasoning on your favorite snacks, burgers, or sandwiches and you are good to go! Check out the fun facts to make the seasoning blend in your kitchen. The detailed recipe to make the seasoning is right here.
What Equipment Will You Need To Make Whataburger Seasoning?
- Bowl – Take a bowl to mix all the dry rubs.
- Spoon – With the help of a spoon, stir in all the spices.
How Much Time Will You Need To Make Whataburger Seasoning?
|Preparation Time||Cooking Time||Total Time|
|3 Minutes||–||3 Minutes|
What Ingredients Will You Need To Make Whataburger Seasoning?
- Smoked Paprika – Bring out some heat to the seasoning with a pinch of smoked paprika.
- Sea Salt – Add salt to your taste.
- Black Pepper – For Whataburger seasoning, add a pinch of ground black pepper.
- Accent Seasoning – Accent seasoning is prepared with a blend of spices, including salt, chili pepper, cumin, oregano, paprika extract, garlic extract, and onion extract. It will bring out a savory sharpness to Whtaabuurger seasoning.
- Brown Sugar – Balance the spicy flavors with a pinch of brown sugar.
- Garlic Powder – Enhance the aromatic flavors with a teaspoon of garlic powder.
- Onion Powder – Flavor the seasoning with a teaspoon of savory onion powder.
- Cayenne Pepper – Adding cayenne pepper will spice up the seasoning.
Steps To Make Whataburger Seasoning
Combine all the dry rubs like smoked paprika, sea salt, black pepper, accent seasoning, brown sugar, garlic powder, onion powder, and cayenne pepper in a bowl. Stir in all the dry rubs with a spoon and the seasoning will be ready.
How Will Whataburger Seasoning Look And Taste Like?
Whataburger seasoning is a combination of some of the best dry rubs. It looks colorful with a lot of different spices. The flavor of accent tang is well paired with your favorite snacks. Sprinkle a pinch of seasoning on the top of your snacks.
Whataburger Seasoning Recipe
- 1 tablespoon Smoked Paprika
- 1 tablespoon Sea Salt
- 1 tablespoon Black Pepper
- 1 tablespoon Accent Seasoning
- 1 tablespoon Brown Sugar
- 1 tablespoon Garlic Powder
- 1 tablespoon Onion Powder
- 1 tablespoon Cayenne Pepper
- Take a bowl to mix all the elements.
- Add smoked paprika, sea salt, black pepper, accent seasoning, brown sugar, garlic powder, onion powder, and cayenne pepper.
- Mix it well and the dry knockoff Whataburger seasoning will be ready!
- Serve and enjoy.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What is Burger seasoning made of?
Whataburger seasoning is made by adding smoked paprika, garlic powder, onion powder, and cayenne pepper.
Does Whataburger sell their condiments?
Yes, Whataburger sells its signature sauces and seasonings.
Does Whataburger have mayo?
Yes, Whataburger offers original mayo. It is great for spreading on burgers and sandwiches.
What is Whataburger signature sauce?
Whataburger signature sauce is creamy pepper sauce.
Season your food dishes with Whataburger seasoning at home. Refer to the above article and check out the details. Share your cooking experience with us in the comment section below.