The Whataburger mushroom Swiss burger is the latest burger added to the menu of Whataburger. It features mushrooms and beef patties, Swiss cheese, and rich spices. How about you mimic the Whataburger flavors at home and make a mushroom Swiss burger in a flick? Try and see the magic!
Grab some pantry items and get started to make the burger. You need mushrooms, ground beef, Worcestershire sauce, olive oil, butter, iceberg lettuce, and Swiss cheese. Combine pulsed mushroom and beef to form a patty.
Grill the patties and begin to club the burger. The fresh patties, lettuce, and Swiss cheese are clubbed between two hamburger buns. Just a little grill to the patty and clubbing the burger will get this burger recipe ready!
If you want you can use cremini mushrooms in the recipe. Don’t have cremini mushroom? Here is a list of cremini mushroom substitutes.
The remarkable flavors of ground beef and mushrooms are incorporated amazingly. Find below the list of ingredients, equipment, and steps to make a copycat Whataburger mushroom Swiss burger at home.
What Equipment Will You Need To Make Whataburger Mushroom Swiss Burger?
- Skillet – Take a skillet or frying pan to saute the mushroom and grill the patty.
- Tong – With a help of tongs you can flip the patty to cook on both sides.
- Bowl – Mix the ground beef and sauteed mushroom in a bowl to form a patty.
- Spoon – A big spoon can be used to stir in the spices.
How Much Time Will You Need To Make Whataburger Mushroom Swiss Burger?
|Preparation Time||Cooking Time||Total Time|
|5 Minutes||20 Minutes||25 Minutes|
What Ingredients Will You Need To Make Mushroom Swiss Burger?
For The Filling
- Mushrooms – Take 250 g of mushrooms to prepare a mushroom Swiss burger.
- Ground Beef – For making the mushroom and beef patty, take some ground beef.
- Worcestershire Sauce – Add a teaspoon of Worcestershire to the patty mixture. It will add umami flavors to the patty.
- Olive Oil – Saute the mushrooms and grill the patty using olive oil.
- Butter – Toast the hamburger buns with a teaspoon of melted butter.
- Iceberg Lettuce – Add a sprig of fresh iceberg lettuce to the Swiss burger.
- Hamburger Buns – Take two hamburger buns to prepare the mushroom Swiss burger.
For The Seasoning
- Garlic Powder – Add a teaspoon of garlic powder to prepare the seasoning.
- Onion Powder – Bring out a savory blend with a teaspoon of onion powder.
- Smoked Paprika – Spice up the burger seasoning with a pinch of smoked paprika.
- Black Pepper – A peppery touch can be added with a teaspoon of black pepper.
- Salt – Add salt as per your taste.
- Avocado Oil – Drizzle a teaspoon of avocado oil onto the burger patty.
- Yellow Onion – Place sliced yellow onions on the top of the burger.
- Swiss Cheese – Add Swiss cheese slices and cover the burger with the other half of the bun.
- Mushrooms – Top up the burger with some sauteed mushrooms.
Steps To Make Whataburger Mushroom Swiss Burger
1. Prep Step
In a blender, pulse the mushrooms until they are ground with no lumps. Mix the ground beef with the ground mushroom. Season the mixture with dry rubs like garlic powder, onion powder, salt, black pepper, and smoked paprika.
2. Heat Work
Saute the ground beef and mushroom mixture for about 5 minutes until it is cooked. Remove when it is cooked. Form two round-shaped patties with the ground mixture and place them on a frying pan. Grill the patty to cook on both sides. Simultaneously, toast the hamburger buns over low heat with butter.
3. Put Together
When the patties are cooked and the bun is toasted, begin to assemble the burger. Place two slices of Swiss cheese on the bottom bun and microwave until the cheese melts. Drizzle a teaspoon of creamy Au Jus sauce, and place the grilled patties, followed by lettuce, caramelized onions, and mushrooms. Cover the burger with the other half of the bun. Serve and enjoy!
|Dietary Fiber||2 g|
How Will Whataburger Mushroom Swiss Burger Look And Taste Like?
The Whataburger mushroom Swiss burger looks appetizing. It is filled with flavorful, juicy beef and mushroom patty, rich Swiss cheese, a blend of spices, and some veggies. Taste the remarkable flavors with this copycat mushroom Swiss burger.
Whataburger Mushroom Swiss Burger Recipe
For The Filing
- 200 g Mushrooms
- ½ pound Ground Beef take some ground beef.
- 1 tablespoons Worcestershire Sauce
- 2 tablespoons Olive Oil
- 1 tablespoon Butter
- 3 sprigs Iceberg Lettuce
- 2 Hamburger Buns
For Burger Seasoning
- 1 teaspoon Garlic Powder
- 1 teaspoon Onion Powder
- 1 teaspoon Smoked Paprika
- 1 teaspoon Black Pepper
- 1 teaspoon Salt
- 1 teaspoon Avocado Oil
- ½ cup Yellow Onion
- 2 slices Swiss Cheese
- ½ cup Mushrooms
- Add mushrooms to the blender. Pulse the mushroom until ground similar to that of ground beef.
- Remove the lumps and add it to the bowl.
- Add ground beef with the pulsed mushroom. Add the dry rubs like garlic powder, onion powder, salt, bkack paper, and smoked paprika.
- Saute the mixture for about 3-5 minutes until it is golden brown.
- Combine the mixture evenly to form two round and firm patties.
- Then , preheat olive oil in a large skillet and place the patty to grill.
- Cook the patty on both sides until browned and crisp.
- Simultaneously, saute rest of the onions and mushrooms for the toppings. Also, toast the hamburger buns with butter.
- When everything is cooked, begin to assemble the burger.
- Place two slices of swiss cheese on the bottom bun and microwave for a minute to melt the cheese.
- Place the mushroom and beef patty on the top, followed by lettuce, caramelized onions and mushrooms.
- Smother a teaspoon of creamy Au Jus sauce on the top and cover it with the other half bun.
- Serve the burger with your favorite sides and dippings.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What is on the Whataburger Mushroom Swiss Burger?
Whataburger mushroom swiss burger features two mushroom and beef patties, iceberg lettuce, onions, creamy Au Jus sauce, swiss cheese slices, caramelized mushrooms, and onions. All the elements are clubbed in between the two hamburger buns.
Is Mushroom Swiss Burger beef?
The mushroom swiss burger has beef and mushroom patties.
How much is a Mushroom Swiss Burger from Whataburger?
The Whataburger mushroom swiss burger costs you $5.04.
Is Swiss cheese good on burgers?
Swiss cheese is super melty and a great choice to accompany burgers.
Prepare this amazing and flavorful Whataburger mushroom and swiss burger in your kitchen. Share your cooking experience with us in the comment section below.