Gobbling down burgers is what I enjoy the most when I am hangry. The recipe for the western burger is what I am going to share today, so you can do the same. Check out the recipe card to know more.
The western burger is all about amazing flavors. I always prefer to make this recipe at home with crunchy onion rings. It can be served as an evening snack. Anyone can make this sandwich within 30 minutes. You are surely going to love the tanginess of this recipe. You can also season it with salt and pepper for more flavor.
To make a Western burger, mix bacon and beef in a bowl and make patties. Cook the patties for 8-10 minutes. Meanwhile, fry onion rings in a frying pan. Finally, put the patties, BBQ sauce, cheese and onion rings onto the buns. Your burger is ready.
In order to make this burger perfectly, check out step-by-step instructions and ingredients that I have used to make this recipe. Also, if you like the recipe, don’t forget to share it with your friends and family.
Western Burger Recipe
- 2 pound Ground Beef
- 8 Onion Rings (frozen)
- 8 slices Bacon
- 8 tablespoons BBQ Sauce
- 4 slices Cheddar Cheese
- 4 Hamburger Buns
- Vegetable Oil
- Take a bowl.
- Put beef and bacon in the bowl.
- Mix together and divide into 4 equal portions. Make patties.
- Place the patties on a grill.
- Cook the patties for 8-10 minutes on each side.
- Meanwhile, take a frying pan.
- Add some oil in a pan. Fry onion rings until gets golden brown.
- Finally, put the patties, BBQ sauce, onion rings and cheese onto the buns.
- Western burger is ready.