Are burgers your go-to food? Then I’m sure Wendy’s is one of your favorite spots to curb burger cravings. But are you aware of Wendy’s secret menu? No? Get ready to know all about Wendy’s secret delicious items that have missed your eye so far.
Wendy’s secret menu is oh so good that it will make you rethink your usual orders. While some items on this menu are upgrades on their regular menu items, others are a great mix of ingredients invented by genius minds.
Wendy’s is an American fast-food chain that has been doing great business since 1969. The reason? Wendy’s offers mouthwatering hamburgers and frosty that no one else does. Besides these two all-time customer favorites, Wendy’s also offers other menu items like salads, sides, coffees, and special menus for kids.
In the section below, you will find some delicious items that upgrade your usual burgers to extraordinary levels. You will also find out about a lip-smacking frosty that was on the menu earlier and was brought down. However, you can surely ask your server to make it for you.
Secret Menu Items Of Wendy’s
Wendy’s secret menu items are pure deliciousness. They have been customized by customers over the years and have become cult favorites.
In Wendy’s secret menu, you will find your regular menu items with a lip-smacking makeover. Check out all Wendy’s secret menu items to try them on your next visit.
1. The Barnyard Burger
Barnyard burger may be on Wendy’s secret menu. However, this burger has become so famous that the secret is not so big anymore. The barnyard burger is a protein-packed offering from Wendy’s that is every meat lover’s dream.
This burger encases within layers of applewood-smoked bacon, beef, ham, chicken, and cheese. You can also ask your server to add some lettuce, tomatoes, or ranch dressing for some freshness.
So, you can order a Wendy’s crispy chicken BLT or ask for a piece of chicken in the baconator. Dig into this meaty deliciousness for the most epic treat.
2. The Grand Slam Burger Or The Meat Cube
The grand slam burger is your best bet if you love meat but like sticking to only one kind of protein. This burger is made for people who feel a burger is incomplete without a beef patty.
The twist? You will get your favorite beef patty in this burger, but it’s not just going to be ‘a’ beef patty; you get four beef patties lined up in this burger.
Normally, you get a slice of cheese with lettuce. However, with its gigantic height, you can ask for lettuce and cheese in between every layer.
3. Quadruple Baconator
If beef pulls your heartstrings, then a quadruple baconator is the answer to your prayers. As the name suggests, it’s a baconator with double the amount of beef in it.
You also have delicious strips of bacon in it!
4. The T-Rex Burger
The T-Rex is the king of all burgers. Are you hit by monstrous hunger? The T-Rex is the one for you.
The T-Rex burger consists of not two or four beef patties but nine beef patties layered with nine slices of cheese, lettuce, tomato, onion, pickles, ketchup, and mayonnaise.
This burger surely looks like it’s made for a hamburger challenge, but it’s surely going to be fun!
5. The Jurassic Burger
If the T-Rex Burger made you rethink what a burger can be, wait for Jurassic!
The Jurassic burger features 10 beef patties and 10 slices of cheese, along with a few other toppings. You will surely need a gang of friends to help you out with this secret menu item.
6. The Big Bacon Classic
Who doesn’t love a classic burger layered with crispy bacon strips? Do I hear a “yeahhh…”?
Well, then try out the big bacon classic! This burger features a quarter-pound of fresh beef, lettuce, tomato, onion, pickles, ketchup, mayo, and delicious applewood-smoked bacon.
Bigger always doesn’t mean better, and this burger assures you that.
7. Wendy’s Foie Gras Burger
If you are in the mood to spend some extra dollars, you must try out Wendy’s foie gras burger. This burger features a Japanese delicacy meal called foie gras, i.e., goose liver and truffle butter.
8. The Frosty Float
Last but not least, Wendy’s floats are one of a kind. After all those heavy-duty meaty treats, you need something to close the meal. That’s when you can order Wendy’s frosty float.
Wendy’s frosty float was actually on Wendy’s official menu. However, the company took it down. But even so, the old Wendy’s staff members and customers know what a delight it was.
You can still recreate this item by asking your server to blend your choice of beverage with creamy frosty for an unbeatable experience.
Similar Restaurants That Offer A Secret Menu
- Chipotle – Chipotle is another place that serves lip smacking Mexican food and their secret menu is really vast!
- Five Guys – You have probably never heard of Five Guys secret menu. If you haven’t, then you need to check it out!
- Dairy Queen – Dairy Queen has the most decadent selection of desserts, ice creams and beverages, even on their secret menu!
- Subway – Subway has some delicious sandwich variations and a lot more, all on their secret menu.
- Panda Express – Panda Express has a lot to offer on its secret menu and is something that the health-conscious should surely have a look at!
- Whataburger – Burgers so delicious, even on their secret menu, that they make you say, “What-a-burger!”.
- Jersey Mike’s – The secret menu from Jersey Mike’s surely has some amazing classic and wacky selections, truly worth checking out.
- Wawa – Wawa has some really amazing and over the top breakfast options, all on their secret menu!
- Arby’s – Arby’s is one stop to enjoy every sort of fast food and the sheer variety on their secret menu just proves so.
- Waffle House – As the name suggests, waffle house has some really great sweet and savory waffle options on their secret menu.
Now you know all about Wendy’s secret menu items. Try them out and come back and tell me what you liked in the comments below. To find more such information about other restaurants, look up our website!