Wendy’s S’ awesome sauce is a blend of many flavorful sauces. It is super easy to make it in your kitchen. Once you try this recipe, I am sure you will never go back to basic sauces. Scroll down to know the detailed steps on how to make Wendy’s s’awesome sauce at home.
You will absolutely love making the sauces once you know they can be made in just 5 minutes. Just a little whisk and ta-da! The sauce will be ready. For making Wendy’s s’awesome sauce, you need mayonnaise, yellow mustard, ketchup, and some aromatic spices. First, mix the wet elements and then add the dry spices. Whisk until the texture is smooth and glazy.
The sauce is good to go with burgers, fries, chicken strips, and much more. Previously, this sauce was introduced as the side dip for chicken tenders. But soon, it became a fan favorite. Here, we have used vegan mayonnaise to prepare Wendy’s sauce. You can use regular mayonnaise as well.
For some jaw-dropping techniques, check out the detailed recipe of Wendy’s s’awesome sauce. You will find the list of equipment, ingredients, nutritional facts, and the right directions. Moreover, you will also find a similar video for reference. Read on how you can prepare the copycat Wendy’s s’ awesome sauce at home. But before you read out the entire recipe, check out other Wendy’s copycat recipes from our website.
1. Wendy’s Baconator Fries – What goes perfectly with the Baconator burger? Of course, none other than Wendy’s Baconator fries. The delicious golden fries are topped with a creamy cheese sauce, chunks of bacon, and some shredded cheese. What more can anyone ask for?
2. Wendy’s Oatmeal Bars – Need your extra dose of fiber and energy? Try Wendy’s oatmeal bar! These soft and chewy bars are easy to make and can last up to a week. You can make them with nuts, oats, and some seeds. Use mashed banana as a binding agent, bake, and voila!
3. Wendy’s Chili Seasoning – Want the Wendy’s like touch to your chili. Just make Wendy’s chili seasoning. This thick seasoning is made by mixing corn syrup, vinegar, gelatin, and other flavors. You can use this versatile seasoning with pizzas, burgers, or sandwiches.
4. Wendy’s Dave Single – Wendy’s Dave’s single is a deliciously juicy burger and gets its name from Wendy’s founder, Dave Thompson. The burger has a square juicy beef patty topped with fresh veggies and cheese. The brioche buns are the perfect ones for this burger.
What's In The Post
What Equipment Will You Need To Make Wendy’s S’Awesome Sauce?
- Bowls – Use two bowls to mix wet and dry elements separately.
- Whisk – Mix everything by using a whisk. It will result in a smooth texture of the sauce.
How Much Time Will You Need To Make Wendy’s S’Awesome Sauce?
|Preparation Time||Cooking Time||Total Time|
|5 Minutes||5 Minutes||10 Minutes|
What Ingredients Will You Need To Make Wendy’s S’Awesome Sauce?
- Vegan Mayonnaise – Take 2 tablespoons of vegan mayonnaise. It is the base of s’awesome sauce.
- Yellow Mustard – A teaspoon of yellow mustard will add strong and pungent flavors.
- Liquid Smoke – Use just a teaspoon of liquid smoke for the intense and smoky flavors.
- Apple Cider Vinegar – Adding a teaspoon of vinegar will bring out tangy flavors to the sauce. You can also use a teaspoon of lemon juice.
- Ketchup – The sauce has sweet and sour flavors. Add a teaspoon of tomato ketchup to balance the flavors.
- Onion Powder – With pungent and sweet flavors onion powder is well suited for seasoning the sauces.
- Garlic Powder – The flavor of garlic powder is different from fresh garlic.
- Salt – Add salt to your taste.
- Cayenne Pepper – For extra flavors and spice, add a teaspoon of cayenne pepper.
- Agave Sugar – Agave sugar has less glucose than regular sugar. It goes well in the sauces. A pinch of sugar will balance the spicy flavors.
Steps To Make Wendy’s S’Awesome Sauce
Take a bowl and add vegan mayonnaise, a teaspoon of yellow mustard, ketchup, liquid smoke, and vinegar. Mix everything evenly. Then, quickly add the dry spices like cayenne pepper, garlic powder, onion powder, salt, and sugar. Whisk until the spices are mixed well with mayonnaise. In just 5 minutes, your copycat Wendy’s s’awesome sauce is ready!
|Dietary Fiber||1 g|
How Will Wendy’s S’Awesome Sauce Look And Taste Like?
Wendy’s s’awesome sauce looks thick, smooth, and glazy. Try this sauce with the flavorful and authentic dishes you love. I am sure you won’t regret it!
Wendy’s S’Awesome Sauce Recipe
- 1 tablespoon Vegan Mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon Yellow Mustard
- 1 teaspoon Ketchup
- 1 teaspoon Liquid Smoke
- 1 teaspoon Onion Powder
- 1 teaspoon Garlic Powder
- 1 teaspoon Cayenne Pepper
- 1 teaspoon Salt
- 1 teaspoon Agave Sugar
- In a small bowl, whisk mayonnaise, a teaspoon of yellow mustard, ketchup, liquid smoke, and vinegar.
- Then, add the spices like cayenne pepper, garlic powder, onion powder, salt, and sugar.
- Mix and serve with your favorite dishes.
Then, add the spices like cayenne pepper, garlic powder, onion powder, salt, and sugar.
Mix and serve with your favorite dishes.
Frequently Asked Questions(FAQs)
1. How do I make s’awesome?
Whisking the elements together will help you in making the copycat Wendy’s s’awesome sauce. You need mayonnaise, yellow mustard, ketchup, liquid smoke, vinegar, cayenne pepper, garlic powder, onion powder, salt, and sugar.
2. Can I buy awesome sauce?
Yes, Wendy’s s awesome sauce is available in a few supermarkets and on Amazon. However, making it in your kitchen is super easy.
3. What are Wendy’s dipping sauces?
Wendy’s serves an assortment of dipping sauces like s’awesome sauce, creamy sriracha, buttermilk ranch, BBQ, honey mustard, and sweet and sour.
4. Does Wendy’s have a spicy sauce?
Yes, Wendy’s most spicy is Ghost pepper ranch sauce. It is spicy, tangy, and full of rich flavors.
This was all about the recipe! You can share your valuable feedback in the comments below. If you have any suggestions or queries, mention them in the comments and I’ll make sure to help you. Till then, happy eating!