Wendy’s offers viscous chili seasoning at its fast-food giant. What is in the chili seasoning that makes it spicy? Absolutely nothing, but still it has the burning taste of spices. Did you know you can prepare it in your kitchen in just 5 minutes? Yes, you read that right. I am here to help you to make Wendy’s chili recipes at home.
For making the chili seasoning without any chili, you need water, corn syrup, salt, distilled vinegar, natural flavors, and gelatin. The blend of elements is truly justified with the name Wendy’s chili seasoning. Moreover, It involves no fuss of cooking or baking.
There are several ways of making chili seasoning. If you wish to add a little spice, take a pinch of smoked paprika or cayenne pepper. Wendy’s has just added the liquids in making chili seasoning.
The emulsification brings out wonderful flavors. Make this chili seasoning with Wendy’s secret elements. This seasoning can even be stored for up to 2 weeks.
So, without waiting more, let’s dive in to know the detailed recipe for making Wendy’s chili seasoning. You will find the list of equipment, ingredients, nutritional facts, and instructions.
The right steps and estimated time will make things get done right. Moreover, don’t miss out on the recipe card for reference. But before you read out the entire recipe, check out other Wendy’s copycat recipes from our website. Check other Wendy’s recipes here.
Other Wendy’s Recipes That You Can Try
- Wendy’s Baconator Fries
- Wendy’s S’Awesome Sauce
- Wendy’s Oatmeal Bars
- Wendy’s Dave Single
- Wendy’s Chili
- Wendy’s Taco Salad
- Wendy’s Frosty
- Wendy’s Baconator
- Wendy’s Seasoned Potatoes
- Wendy’s Baconator Fries
What Is Hot Chili Seasoning From Wendy’s?
The hot chili seasoning from Wendy’s is a spicy sauce made with corn syrup, distilled vinegar, cayenne pepper, and gelatin. Simmer all the elements for 5-10 minutes, and Wendy’s chili seasoning will be ready in no time. You can drizzle a splash on the fried snacks, grilled fish, steaks, or cheesy bites.
What Are The Tips For Making Wendy’s Chili Seasoning?
- Simmer all the elements in one saucepan until you see the bubbles forming.
- Stirring frequently will help you to cook the gelatin evenly.
- When you see the sauce is thickened, let it cool down for some time.
- Pour the homemade Wendy’s chili seasoning into an airtight container for later use.
What Equipment Will You Need To Make Wendy’s Chili Seasoning?
- Saucepan – Simmer al the elements in a saucepan to prepare Wendy’s chili seasoning.
- Ladle – Take a large spoon to stir in the elements frequently.
How Much Time Will You Need To Make Wendy’s Chili Seasoning
|Preparation Time||Cooking Time||Total Time|
|5 Minutes||5 Minutes||10 Minutes|
What Ingredients Will You Need To Make Wendy’s Chili Seasoning?
- Corn Syrup – Adding a teaspoon of corn syrup will enrich the sweetness and caramel coloring.
- Distilled Vinegar – A teaspoon of distilled vinegar will add subtle tartness to the seasoning.
- Cayenne Pepper – For enhancing flavors, add a teaspoon of cayenne pepper. It will bring out the natural flavors of chili seasoning.
- Gelatin – Gelatin is used in preparing the food. It thickens the sauces. Moreover, it has subtle sweet and savory flavors.
- Salt – Add salt to your taste.
Steps To Make Wendy’s Chili Seasoning
Step 1- Take a saucepan, and add corn syrup, distilled vinegar, cayenne pepper, and salt.
Step 2- Stir in all the elements until the sauce is thickened.
Step 3- Once you see the bubbles forming, turn off the heat.
Step 4- Pour the chili seasoning into an airtight container for later use.
How Will Your Wendy’s Chili Seasoning Look And Taste Like?
Wendy’s chili seasoning looks glazy, shiny, and spicy. The flavors are well-emulsified. This copycat Wendy’s hot chili seasoning can be served with burgers, sandwiches, pizzas, or any other dish you like.
Best Dishes You Can Serve With Wendy’s Chili Seasoning
- Burgers – Wendy’s chili seasoning can be spread on vegetarian and non-vegetarian burgers. It adds juicy flavors to the burger.
- Sandwiches – You can drizzle some of the chili seasonings on your sandwiches.
- Fried Snacks – Pair all your fried snacks with Wendy’s chili seasoning. It will add the right amount of spice and flavors.
- Steaks – Drizzling a generous amount of chili seasoning over the homemade steaks will enhance the flavors and taste heavenly.
How To Store Wendy’s Chili Seasoning?
As Wendy’s chili seasoning recipe is hassle-free, the storing is also no big deal. You can store the restaurant-style chili seasoning in an airtight container or sealable bag for up to a month and use it later.
Wendy’s Chili Seasoning Recipe
- 2 tablespoons Corn Syrup
- 2 tablespoons Distilled Vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Cayenne Pepper
- 2 teaspoons Gelatin
- 1 teaspoon Salt
Frequently Asked Questions(FAQs)
Does Wendy’s have ghost pepper ranch?
Yes, Wendy’s still offers ghost pepper ranch. It is a spicy sauce that is served at Wendy’s.
Is Wendy chili healthy?
Wendy’s chili seasoning is not healthy but less consumption does no harm. Use a pinch of seasoning for your favorite dishes.
What is Wendy’s chili seasoning made of?
Wendy’s Chili seasoning is made of water, corn syrup, salt, distilled vinegar, natural flavors, unflavored gelatin, and extractives of paprika.
Can you store the Wendy’s chili seasoning?
Wendy’s chili seasoning can be stored for up to 2 weeks.
Prepare Wendy’s chili seasoning right in your kitchen. Let us know your tweaks and additions in the comments section below!