Also, there are a variety of breakfast recipes that you can try as well. Do check them as well.
1. Crumpets– Crumpets are a great way to change up and try something new for your breakfast. It can be an alternative to your bread. It is soft and spongy. It’ll be a great way to start your day.
2. Mini Croissant– This delicious crescent bread is originally from Austria and was then adapted and made in different parts of Europe. It has since become a huge part of French culture.
3. Cinnamon Pecan Waffles– Cinnamon pecan waffles are delicious and really easy to make. If you want to have waffles for breakfast then, cinnamon pecan waffles are the best choice.
4. Baked Scrambled Eggs– Nothing can be more delicious than having eggs for breakfast. Baked scrambled eggs recipe are quite easy to make and can be a great meal for breakfast. They taste incredible and are healthy as well.
Welsh Rarebit Recipe
- 50 g Butter
- 50 g Flour
- 250 g Cheddar
- 250 ml Warmed Beer
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire Sauce
- 2 teaspoon Mustard
- 4 slices Granary Bread
- Black Pepper (to season)
- Firstly, add some butter to a pan and melt it properly. Add in the flour and mix it well for a few minutes. Keep cooking while stirring it continuously. Then, add in the beer to make a smooth and dense sauce.
- After all this, toss in the cheese and keep stirring it until it melts properly.
- Now, add in the Worcestershire sauce and mustard. Mix them well and then, season with black pepper.
- At last, take toasted bread and butter it. Spread the cheese mixture on it. Then, grill the bread properly and serve hot.