Wasabi aioli is a perfect dip for burgers and sandwiches. The recipe is a fusion of Mediterranean and Japanese ingredients. Today, let’s see how you can make this awesome recipe at your home.
The dip is a combination of aioli and wasabi. Aioli is a Mediterranean sauce and mainly made up of garlic and oil whereas, wasabi is served with sushi. The dip will be great for increasing the spiciness of the food. So, let’s have a quick glimpse at the recipe.
To make wasabi aioli, you’ll need mayonnaise, wasabi powder, rice vinegar, soy sauce and organic ground ginger. Then, mix all the ingredients in a bowl and refrigerate for 30 minutes. The dip is ready!
Now, it’s time to see the step-by-step for making wasabi aioli. Before that, check out the other sauce recipes as well.
1. Meuniere Sauce– This recipe is very easy and yummy, that you will like to use it again and again. I bet that it will never disappoint you. For making your fish dish more wonderful, you can use this sauce anytime.
2. Zip Sauce– The sauce is also known as steak sauce as most people prefer to have it with steak. It was originated in Detroit at Lelli’s restaurant in 1939. This sauce is like a rich buttery glaze.
3. Mac and Cheese Bar– Mac and cheese bar is an appetizing dish that you can make for your loved ones. This dish is also a preferable option for hosting large gatherings.
4. Coconut Cream– It is a great alternative to ordinary whipping creams as it has got good fats and more nutritional content. The cream can be used in sweets and as a thickening agent in curries, soups and smoothies.
Wasabi Aioli Recipe
- ½ cup Mayonnaise
- 2 tsp Wasabi Powder
- 1 tsp Rice Vinegar
- 1 tsp Soy Sauce
- ¼ tsp Organic Ground Ginger
- Mix mayonnaise, wasabi powder, rice vinegar, soy sauce and organic ground ginger in a small bowl. Make sure the ingredients are blended well.
- Refrigerate for 30 minutes and serve.
I hope you’ve liked this wasabi aioli recipe and make sure you have followed all the steps which I have mentioned. Do share your wonderful reviews with us in the comments section below and for more recipes stay connected with us.