Are you planning a gaming evening with friends and worrying about the snacks to munch while gaming? We all need a handy snack that won’t leave that grease on the remotes and keyboard. So let’s have a look at this easiest appetizer that can please you and your friends too.
The dish that I will be telling you today is something that you must have heard before and its name is Nachos. Nachos are originated from Mexico and now they are famous everywhere! These food outlets like McDonald’s and Burger King are bringing a wide variety of nachos for the customers.
But here I’m bringing this yummy recipe for you with which you can make these delicious nachos at home, which can be served as a side snack or appetizer. This recipe is very easy to make at I bet that these nachos will taste better than your normal nachos.
These nachos can help to fulfil your hunger while gaming and they are convenient to eat. So this recipe will add a wonderful twist to your gaming experience. Also, there are other recipes that you can have as starters, let’s check them out.
1. Southern Fried Okra– Fried Okra is a side dish that can be accompanied with anything savory. The trick to making fried okra crispy is to use fresh okra.
2. Chicken Tortilla Soup– Chicken Tortilla Soup is a traditional Mexican soup made from a base of tomato (or chicken). Usually, the Chicken Tortilla Soup recipe contains ingredients such as corn, beans and often other additions such as jalapenos and cilantro.
3. Chilaquiles– Make Mexican chilaquiles by simmering fried corn tortillas in salsa and serving with cheese, eggs, or beans. An easy and filling breakfast.
4. Texas Taco Dip Platter– This snack is filled with beans, beef chili and cheese. It is a bowl of chili, which has to be served as a dip with corn chips.
Ingredients for Nachos Grande
|Cheddar Cheese||1/3 cup|
|Sour Cream||1/4 cup|
|Black Olives||1/2 cup|
|Tomato (diced and seeded)||1|
These ingredients are easily available at your home or you can grab them from the nearby store. Now, we know the main ingredients, let’s check the time it will take to make these delicious nachos at home.
How Much Time It Will Take?
|preparation time||cooking Time||Total time|
|10 minutes||1 hour||1hour 10 minutes|
Nachos Grande is a quiet time taking delicacy and we need almost 1 hour for this. But trust me, it’s worth spending time on making these nachos at home. Without wasting much time, let’s get into the steps of the recipe so that you can make these nachos at home and bring a smile on the face of your loved ones.
Vegetarian Nachos Grande Recipe
- Put cheese cube on the boiler and let it boil.
- Pour milk on it and add spices on it.
- Stir them properly and make a thick sauce.
- Put nachos chips in a platter and spread this sauce along with the beans on the nachos.
- Add some black pepper on it for taste.
Your Nachos Grande are ready now! Serve your Nachos Grande with your favourite beverages and enjoy them with your friends and family.
Nutritional Breakdown of Nachos Grande
Let’s see the nutritional breakdown of these Nachos Grande to know about the health benefits of this vegetarian dish. So let’s check it out in the table mentioned below.
How to Make Nachos Grande at Home | Video
Here is a video for you. You can watch this video anytime when you face any difficulty with the recipe. Watch this video for the better understanding of this recipe of Nachos Grande.
Give a try to these nachos at home and if your have any questions do ask in the comment section. Also, don’t forget to give your valuable feedback regarding this recipe as well.