On Sunday, evening me and my mom were sitting in lawn and thinking about what to make in evening snacks.
We thought to make many things but ended up making spring rolls and we tried them before that day it was our first time we made Vegetable Spring Rolls and they turn out to be the best spring rolls I ever had in my life.
Today, I will share that Vegetable Spring Rolls Recipe with my lovely food lovers.
Spring rolls; an experience with pressing the readied recipe would justify your name. A crispy outer cover with smoother interiors of noodles gives you the absolute delight to have for special suppers. Also, there are other recipes that you can have as starters, let’s check them out.
1. Mirchi Pakoda– Mirch Pakoda or Mirchi Bhajiya are deep-fried fritters made with a bigger sized variety of green chillies, gram flour, herbs and spices.
2. Maggi Pizza with Egg– Maggi pizza with egg is basically a delight held together with an egg to serve your taste buds just a step- above amazingness and respite.
3. Chinese Spring Rolls– These Chicken Spring Rolls are light with crisp-crackly skin and small enough to enjoy in 4 bites. The filling is also light, full of tender-crisp vegetables and you should be able to taste and distinguish every single ingredient in the filling.
4. Egg Pakora– Egg Pakora is a North Indian recipe made with eggs, meat masala, gram flour or besan, chilli flakes, and dry mango powder.
Ingredients for Vegetable Spring Rolls Recipe
|Corn flour||4 tbsp|
|Cake flour||2 tbsp|
|Egg or milk||1 unit or ½ cup respectively|
|Chopped carrot and cabbage||1 cup|
|Cabbage leaves||To garnish with|
|Tomato ketchup||To serve with|
Note: use milk instead of egg, either way.
Crispy Vegetable Spring Rolls Recipe
Prepare outer covering
- In a bowl add 3 tbsp cornflour, 2 tbsp cake flour, ½ tsp salt, and milk or egg.
- Add some water to it.
- Keep mixing.
- Make thin textured dough to make long rappers to serve the outer covering.
- Now on a flat pan add some oil.
- Now spread the above-made mixture with care to make sheets out of it.
- Cook from one side.
- Make 3-4 such sheets to serve a bulk of spring rolls.
Note: spread corn flour on the plate before placing the cooked sheets of corn so that they don’t get attached.
- Place some of the finely chopped carrot and cabbage on each sheet of cornflour.
- Prepare a paste of cornflour and water.
- Use it to seal each roll so that the mixture doesn’t spread.
- Roll down each sheet to make a long roll of treasured tastes.
- Now in a pre-heated pan add 1 cup oil and heat it.
- Fry the above-prepared rolls in it.
- Place them on a plate.
- Cut diagonally serve hot with tomato ketchup.
- Garnish them with cabbage leaves.
Serve a yummy snack for supper today with its pleasurable taste, with amazing sight and a dish to play around with kids. Serve a joyous dish for a change.
How much time it will take?
|Preparation Time||Cooking Time||Total Time|
|10 minutes||40 minutes||50 minutes|
Nutritional Facts Of Spring Rolls Recipe