Is the reason is rainy outside? If your answer is yes and you will guess my dish? Hint: We love to eat in rainy seasons. I think you are guessing it right. I will share my grandmother’s Vegetable Pakora Recipe.
When it’s raining outside my home and I think everywhere in India when it is the season of rain. People make Vegetable Pakora in their home just to feel warm and to make memories. When I was a child my grandmother makes Vegetable Pakora in the rainy season and Vegetable Pakora Recipe of her is different from others and delicious also.
Today I was talking to her about the Vegetable Pakora Recipe first she denied sharing her Vegetable Pakora Recipe but after when I make a puppy face she shares her super-secret Vegetable Pakora Recipe with me.
And I am gonna share that delicious Vegetable Pakora Recipe with my lovely people.
Come lets see how to make Vegetable Pakora Recipe step by step.
Ingredients Required To Make Vegetable Pakora Recipe
|Cottage Cheese/ Paneer||2 cups|
|Cumin seeds||1 cup|
|Chickpea/besan flour||3 cups|
Vegetable Pakora Recipe
- Cut onion and potato and grind it in a grinder.
- In a medium bowl add the mixture from the grinder to bowl.
- Add coriander, cheese, salt, cumin seeds, green chilly in the medium bowl.
- In a large bowl add chickpea and flour with water.
- Transfer all the ingredients to the large bowl and mix the mixture well.
- In a pan heat the oil and drop the pakora one by one to the oil.
Note: You can add any kind of vegetable in the mixture and the process is same for every vegetable.
How Much Time It Will Take?
|Preparation Time||Cooking Time||Total Time|
|20 MINS||10 MINS||30 MINS|
Nutritional Facts Of Vegetable Pakora Recipe