Is the reason is rainy outside? If your answer is yes and you will guess my dish? Hint: We love to eat in rainy seasons. I think you are guessing it right. I will share my grandmother’s Vegetable Pakora Recipe.
When it’s raining outside my home and I think everywhere in India when it is the season of rain. People make Vegetable Pakora in their home just to feel warm and to make memories. When I was a child my grandmother makes Vegetable Pakora in the rainy season and Vegetable Pakora Recipe of her is different from others and delicious also.
Today I was talking to her about the Vegetable Pakora Recipe first she denied sharing her Vegetable Pakora Recipe but after when I make a puppy face she shares her super-secret Vegetable Pakora Recipe with me.
And I am gonna share that delicious Vegetable Pakora Recipe with my lovely people.
But here are some other amazing recipes that you should definitely try.
1. Pickled Sausage– The most wonderful thing about these pickled sausages is their sweet, salty, spicy, and vinegary flavors. When you eat it, there is a burst of flavours in your mouth.
2. Avocado Chips– There is a starter which is named as Avocado Chips I found that dish very delicious and tasty. You can make these starter chips for any of your party easily.
3. Tandoori Cheese Cornflakes– It is a quick breakfast dish that you can make in around 20 minutes. It is also a nice appetizer for small get together and people of all groups love to eat.
4. Frozen Hash Browns– Frozen hash browns are simple and famous American breakfast dish. During the 1890s, they began to show up in the restaurant menus. They are sometimes made into the form of the patty so as to make its handling convenient.
Ingredients Required To Make Vegetable Pakora Recipe
|Cottage Cheese/ Paneer||2 cups|
|Cumin seeds||1 cup|
|Chickpea/besan flour||3 cups|
Vegetable Pakora Recipe
- Cut onion and potato and grind it in a grinder.
- In a medium bowl add the mixture from the grinder to bowl.
- Add coriander, cheese, salt, cumin seeds, green chilly in the medium bowl.
- In a large bowl add chickpea and flour with water.
- Transfer all the ingredients to the large bowl and mix the mixture well.
- In a pan heat the oil and drop the pakora one by one to the oil.
Note: You can add any kind of vegetable in the mixture and the process is same for every vegetable.
How Much Time It Will Take?
|Preparation Time||Cooking Time||Total Time|
|20 MINS||10 MINS||30 MINS|
Nutritional Facts Of Vegetable Pakora Recipe