Taste and health are so repelling. But there’s one community who thought of making food keeping in mind the good health. Chinese Food nowadays is seen with suspicious eyes. Let’s make it and clear all our doubts.
We believe our ancestors a lot they probably were never wrong. Their ancestors were very particular about making food, the balance of spices and it’s colours. Colours that astonish us and make us eat beautiful food on our plate. Those strong colours of nature which we compare our food with and wish to eat are thus created by an exact art of cooking.
I still remember that when I was a child, I went to a party with my parents, I ate Manchurian for the first time there and it was very tasty and the next day I asked my mother, DO you know how to make it?
My mother replied with yes, and I requested her to make it for me and she made it for me and I helped her and that day I learned the Vegetable Manchurian recipe.
By recalling the memory of my childhood today, I will share the Vegetable Manchurian recipe which is hence a Chinese dish adhered to according to Indian spices. It is mainly eaten with Chinese rice commonly known as fried rice. So by making this, we have the artwork for the cook and the perfect taste for the critic. Spices blended in such a balance to create heavenly taste.
Let’s see how to make it. There are other main course recipes on our blog as well that you should also check.
1. Thai Red Curry With Vegetables– The Thai red curry with vegetables is an excellent dish that’ll leave you craving for more. You’ll have a happy belly and a happier heart. It is rich, creamy and also full of vegetables.
2. Makhani Mirch– This golden-coloured dish with a titch of green would give you a pleasurable taste just like wearing beautiful jewels. Just as gold and green grace your looks now the same would grace your palate and satisfy your taste buds.
3. Shahi Kaju Aloo with Cream– This Mughalai Shahi Kaju Aloo Ki Sabzi is a rich creamy curry prepared with cashews, milk, and curd. The curry is a must-have on the dinner feast as it not only shows grandeur but also flavourful.
4. Punjabi Aloo Baingan Sabzi– The most popular state in India that kind-of reinvented the Aloo Baingan Sabzi recipe is Punjab. Every food item related to Punjab is just big and delicious. People usually enjoy the Aloo Baingan Sabzi with Chapati.
Ingredients for Vegetable Manchurian Recipe
|Bread slices||2 units|
|Maida flour||1 tbsp|
|Corn flour||2 tbsp|
|Oil||Enough to deep fry|
|Grated Garlic||2 slices|
|Grated ginger||1 tsp|
|Chopped celery stems||2 tsp|
|Chopped green chilly||1 unit|
|Chopped Green onions||2 unit|
|Green chilly sauce||4 tsp|
|Soya sauce||4 tsp|
|Sfaed vinegar||2 tsp|
|Chopped coriander leaves||Enough to garnish|
Use aromatic ingredients in perfect balance to create an unimaginable taste of perfection.
How much Time it will Take?
|Preparation Time||Cooking Time||Total Time|
|25 MINS||50 MINS||75 MINS|
Vegetable Manchurian Recipe With Gravy
Preparation of Manchurian balls
- Grate carrot and cabbage and drain its water.
- Mix them both in a bowl.
- Add 2 bread slice crumb, 1 tbsp maida flour, 1 tbsp cornflour, 1 tsp green chilli sauce, and ½ tsp salt to it. Make the dough by mixing all of them.
- Now make its balls.
- Now heat some oil in the pan and deep fry five to six balls at a time.
- Fry them till golden then keep them aside in a plate.
Preparation of gravy
- In a preheated pan add 1 tbsp oil and let it heat.
- Now add grated garlic, grated ginger, chopped celery stems, chopped green chilli, and chopped green onions in this oil.
- Roast these at a medium flame.
- In a bowl mix 3 tsp green chilli sauce, 4 tsp soya sauce, and 2 tsp ketchup. Add this to the above-roasted mixture.
- Add ½ tsp salt and ½ tsp sugar to it. Mix it well.
- Add 2 cups water to it and let it boil.
- On the other hand, add 1 tbsp cornflour to a bowl and some water to it.
- Make a paste.
- Now after the above water in gravy boils down to add this paste to it slowly. Keep stirring as well. Cook it till it gives a thick texture.
- Then add the above-made balls to it.
- Add 2 tsp speed vinegar and chopped coriander to it. Cover it and switch off the flame. Keep it for five minutes so that the coriander aroma fills your dish.
- Serve this MOUTH-WATERING MANCHURIAN hot.
Taste the heavenly balanced taste on your tongue. Savour the Chinese change toad on to your daily boring routines of the same food each day this Vegetable Manchurian recipe
Nutritional Facts Of Vegetable Manchurian Recipe