The name has treasure, and it is obvious that dish would have treasure. Let’s try something new with those old veggies and bread to add on to the tasty aspect of our lives. A crunchy addition to change the older versions will add delight to the taste.
VEGETABLE GOLD COINS are treasured for their out of the world taste and added crunch. They provide you taste at their amazing varieties of ingredients. A great and a classy starter for the amazing menu that follows; it rests satisfactory taste pleasures in your mouth.
Let’s start a treasured journey to a yet treasured food.
How much time it will Take:
Isn’t it great that treasured food just takes 40 minutes and then delights us with its yummy taste?
Ingredients for Vegetable Gold Coins with Sesame Coating:
|Finely chopped carrot||1 tbsp|
|Finely chopped beans||1 tbsp|
|Finely chopped cabbage||2 tbsp|
|Black pepper powder||¼ tsp|
|Green chilly sauce||2 tsp|
|Sfaed vinegar||1 tsp|
|Soya sauce||¼ tsp|
|Mashed boiled potatoes||4 units|
|Round bread slices
|Sesame||Enough to coat|
|Coriander leaves||Enough to garnish|
|Tomato ketchup||To serve with|
Let’s cook these varying exciting ingredients.
- Instead of boiled potatoes; cheese and corn can also be used.
- Instead of sesame; vermicelli can also be used.
Both can be used in same manner as previous only the corn has to be boiled and vermicelli have to be crushed.
How to Make Vegetable Gold Coins with Sesame Coating | Recipe:
Preparation of mixture:
- In a pre heated pan add 2 tbsp oil and heat it.
- Add carrot, beans and cabbage to it.
- Fry them on a slow flame.
- Meanwhile add ½ tsp salt, ¼ tsp black pepper powder, 2 tsp green chilli sauce,1/2 tsp sfaed vinegar and ¼ tsp soya sauce to it.
- Mix well.
- Now add 4 mashed boiled potatoes to it and cook it for another two minutes.
- Place this mixture in a bowl.
Cooking these coins final step:
- On round bread slices coat one layer of this mixture.
- In a bowl take 2 tbsp corn flour add ¼ cup water to it.
- Now dip the coated bread slices in it.
- Now coat them with sesame.
- In a pre heated pan add 2 cups oil and heat it.
- Rest the bread side on the pan and fry the so prepared coins on a medium flame until they give a golden texture.
- Place them in a plate, garnish it with finely chopped coriander leaves and serve it with tomato ketchup.
- Serve warm.
Savor the VEGETABLE GOLD COINS experience the pleasure and linger the delight. Do this because a good start always turns a good ending and a happy meal.
Stay tuned for more recipes to add on to your life…