It has always been an excitement to do the opposite, try the unnecessary or eat an exact opposite requirement. Have you ever had a salty vegan round and trust me, people, it’s a cake.
For the fun lovers madness is necessary for life, for focused people doing something different for their own identity is different; so let’s get a change in our food plates too. A coin has two sides; food has two tastes, let’s put one of them in our plate to connect to those magical sides of our lives.
I was sitting with my cousin one day, we were talking about food and she said to me do you ever heard about the healthy cheesecake. I said never and what are you talking about.
She said; My friend has posted a pic and written in the caption a healthy cheesecake, she asked her friend about the name of cheesecake and her friend said, it is a vegetable cheesecake.
I found it very interesting because I never ate something like this before and I asked my cousin’s friend about the Vegetable Cheesecake recipe and tried it at home.
When I ate Vegetable Cheesecake at home, it found it as a soft textured, salty, and fabulous change to a cake. Full justice is done to the newness in life and in my plate. I thought to share the Vegetable Cheesecake Recipe with my lovely people and I am sure this would definitely bring a change to your taste buds and something different for the same old regular.
Ingredients for Vegetable Cheesecake Recipe
|Chopped onion||1 unit|
|Finely chopped garlic||1 tsp|
|Grated carrot||1 cup|
|Grated bottle ground||2 cups|
|Chopped coriander||1 tbsp|
|Cake flour||3 tbsp|
|Black pepper powder||½ tsp|
|Basil leaves||4-5 units|
|Mozzarella cheese||1 cup|
|Processed cheese||½ cup|
|Butter and bread crumb||Enough to apply on baking dish.|
|Grated cheese||Enough to top the cake with.|
How much time it will take?
|Preparation Time||Cooking Time||Total Time|
|30 MINS||90 MINS||120 MINS|
Vegetable Cheesecake Recipe
- In a preheated pan add butter and oil.
- Let it heat.
- Now add onions to it and fry them.
- Add garlic, carrots, coriander leaves, cake flour, and bottle ground to it.
- Mix all and roast a bit.
- Now add 2 tsp salt, ½ tsp black pepper powder, and basil leaves.
- Cook it until the water dries.
- Now add the juice of a lemon to it and keep it aside to cool.
- In a bowl take Mozzarella cheese, processed cheese, and eggs.
- Beat it thoroughly and add the above-made mixture to it.
- Mix it all.
- Take a baking dish to apply butter and sprinkle bread crumbs on it.
- Put the above-made mixture in it.
- Top it with grated cheese.
- Pre-heat the oven at 190⁰C temperature.
- Bake the cake for almost 1 to 1.5 hours.
- Keep checking.
- Serve cold.
Using this Vegetable Cheesecake recipe, taste a soft textured, yummy VEGETABLE CHEESECAKE that would bring a change in your plate according to your life. For life should all be understandable in simple terms. Make and savour a delight for an exciting change in your life.
Nutritional Facts Of Vegetable Cheesecake Recipe
|Carbohydrates||31. 2 g|