It has always been an excitement to do the opposite, try the unnecessary or eat an exact opposite requirement. Have you ever had a salty vegan round and trust me, people, it’s a cake.
For the fun lovers madness is necessary for life, for focused people doing something different for their own identity is different; so let’s get a change in our food plates too. A coin has two sides; food has two tastes, let’s put one of them in our plate to connect to those magical sides of our lives.
I was sitting with my cousin one day, we were talking about food and she said to me do you ever heard about the healthy cheesecake. I said never and what are you talking about.
She said; My friend has posted a pic and written in the caption a healthy cheesecake, she asked her friend about the name of cheesecake and her friend said, it is a vegetable cheesecake.
I found it very interesting because I never ate something like this before and I asked my cousin’s friend about the Vegetable Cheesecake recipe and tried it at home.
When I ate Vegetable Cheesecake at home, it found it as a soft textured, salty, and fabulous change to a cake. Full justice is done to the newness in life and in my plate. I thought to share the Vegetable Cheesecake Recipe with my lovely people and I am sure this would definitely bring a change to your taste buds and something different for the same old regular. this Mini Cheesecake at home and for which you will need some necessary ingredients. If you love cakes, then you should definitely check out the other cake recipes that I’ve handpicked just for you.
1. Oreo Cheesecake– Oreo cheesecake is the perfect answer to your cheesecake prayers. The chocolate and cream-loaded desert is the one you have been waiting for overnight. Honestly, I would eat the whole in one sitting; it is that tempting.
2. Fruity Pebbles Cheesecake– This delicious Fruity Pebble crust is a delight to the mouth. Without the need to bake, Fruity Pebbles Cheesecake takes much less time to cook as compared to regular cheesecake.
3. Paula Deen Lemon Sour Cream Pound Cake– The cake is Paula Deen’s original pound cake recipe. The best thing about this cake is that it tastes sweet and sour at the same time.
4. Chocolate Beer Cake- It is cake prepared using beer as a secondary ingredient and if you make chocolate beer cake it includes stout and chocolate stout beer and gingerbread cakes. There is a tribe called the Rabha tribe which uses rice beer to make beer cake.
Vegetable Cheesecake Recipe
- 1 tbsp Oil
- 1 Chopped Onion
- 1 tsp Finely Chopped Garlic
- 1 cup Grated Carrot
- 2 cups Garted Bottle Gourd
- 1 tbsp Chopped Coriander
- 3 tbsp Cake Flour
- 2 tsp Salt
- ½ tsp Balck Pepper Powder
- 5 Basil Leaves
- 1 cup Mozeralla ½Cheese
- ½ cup Processed Cheese
- 4 Egg
- 1 Lemon
- Butter and Bread Crumbs
- Grated Cheese
- In a preheated pan add butter and oil.
- Let it heat.
- Now add onions to it and fry them.
- Add garlic, carrots, coriander leaves, cake flour, and bottle ground to it.
- Mix all and roast a bit.
- Now add 2 tsp salt, ½ tsp black pepper powder, and basil leaves.
- Cook it until the water dries.
- Now add the juice of a lemon to it and keep it aside to cool.
- In a bowl take Mozzarella cheese, processed cheese, and eggs.
- Beat it thoroughly and add the above-made mixture to it.
- Mix it all.
- Take a baking dish to apply butter and sprinkle bread crumbs on it.
- Put the above-made mixture in it.
- Top it with grated cheese.
- Pre-heat the oven at 190⁰C temperature.
- Bake the cake for almost 1 to 1.5 hours.
- Keep checking.
- Serve Cold.