Vegas bombs are my favourite and it reminds me of a very funny incident that happened with me. In one of my friends’ bachelorette party, we had ordered many rounds of Vegas bombs in a local bar. We were so energised by it that we danced for straight five hours. We created a ruckus there and messed up everything. Then, my boyfriend came and dropped us at our homes. I still laugh remembering the incident.
A speciality of Las Vegas, Vegas Bombs are go-getters for all party lovers. It energises and charges you up.
I always treat my friends with Vegas Bombs whenever they visit my home and I have even shared the recipe with my friends. So, in this article, I will be sharing the same Vegas Bombs Recipe with you.
Ingredients required for Vegas Bomb Recipe
|Crown Royal whiskey||1 1/4 ounces|
|Peach Schnapps||1/4 ounces|
|Cranberry juice||2 ounces|
|Ice cubes||2-4 cubes|
Vegas Bomb Recipe
- Put Crown royal whiskey, Peach Schnapps and cranberry juice in a cocktail shaker [preferably Boston style] along with some ice cubes.
- Shake the ingredients well for 10 seconds so that they get combined.
- Now you have the mixture. So gently pour it into the shot glasses with the help of a bar strainer so as to prevent the ice cubes from falling in.
- Meanwhile, pour Red Bull into another glass [quantity can be as much as you want].
- Shot and a glass of Red Bull should be served together.
- Pertinently, the shot should be dropped into the glass and the whole thing should be drunk together rather quickly.
How much time will it take?
|Preparation time||Total time|
|5 minutes||5 minutes|
Nutritional value of Vegas Bombs Recipe