A few days back I was talking to my Facebook friend and we were talking casually I ask her that, Are u a non-vegetarian or vegetarian person. But what she replied was very surprising for me. Any guesses what she replied?
She replied that she is vegan and I found it a very interesting topic to talk on. I talked to her about what she eats what she drinks each and everything she told me. But in the end, we were talking and she suddenly said when she was young she loves to eat pasta but now because she is vegan she could not eat it.
After when I heared that she loves pasta I suggest a recipe to her.
Today, I am here with the recipe of Vegan Pasta Salad which I shared with my lovely friend and now sharing it with my lovely people who are vegan and want more taste in there life. But here are some other amazing recipes that you should definitely try.
1. Christmas Green Beans– Christmas green beans are dressed up with pimentos and chopped pecans that are caramelized in butter and honey. A simple, healthy side dish to complete your family dinner.
2. Smashed Brussels Sprouts– Smashed Brussels Sprouts take the most tantalizing part of any roasted vegetable—the crispy, caramelized bits on the outsides—from enticing feature to star attraction.
3. Spinach Noodles– These green spinach noodles have a very interesting texture and flavor, but they taste better than store-bought noodles because they’re fresh.
4. Steamed Asparagus– This spring cook Steamed Asparagus at home and serve as a side dish in your meals. Asparagus is the versatile spring veggie which goes by its folk name “sparrow grass”.
Ingredients Required To Make Vegan Pasta Salad
|Gluten-Free Pasta||220 g|
|Chopped Tomatoes||180 g|
|Chopped Onions||140 g|
|Chopped Cucumber||100 g|
|Chopped Black Olives||55 g|
|Green Pepper||1/2 cup|
|Boiling Water||3 cups|
Things Which Are Required For Dressing
|Olive Oil||2 tbs|
|Lemon Juice||2 tbs|
|Red Chilly flakes||1/2 tbs|
|White Beans||1 cup|
Vegan Pasta Salad Recipe
- Boil pasta and add a pinch of olive oil. Heat it properly.
- After the pasta heats up to drain the water and put that pasta side for some time to cool.
- In a medium bowl, add all the ingredients of dressing accordingly and mix them properly.
- In a large bowl, add pasta, tomato, onion, cucumber, olives salt, black pepper, basil mix them properly.
- Add dressing ingredients over the pasta and mix them properly.
- Pasta is ready to serve.
Note: 1. You can serve the salad cold and hot both.
2. Add as many as veggies you want.
How Much Time It Will Take?
|Preparation Time||Cooking Time||Total Time|
|10 MINS||10 MINS||20 MINS|
Nutritional Facts Of Vegan Salad
|Unsaturated fat||6.6 g|