The vegan lemon sauce can be used in pasta, salads, burritos, and salads. It has a tangy flavor that makes boring food exciting. Now, let’s see how easy it is to make the sauce.
This vegan lemon sauce can be prepared by sautéing garlic. Now, peel off the lemon and add the peels to boiling water. Boil for 10 to 20 minutes.
Then, blend lemon peels, garlic, lemon juice, sugar, salt, and a little bit of water in it. Refrigerate and the sauce is ready to serve.
You can also add white wine for a sweet and fruity taste. Use an inexpensive white wine with more tannin. The more fruit extract and tannin a wine has, the deeper and richer a flavor it will give the dish.
This was just an overview of the recipe and the complete step-by-step procedure is mentioned below. Before that, check out the other sauce recipes as well.
Other Sauce Recipes That You Can Try
- Pommery Mustard Sauce Recipe
- Beer Cheese Dip Sauce Recipe
- White Chocolate Sauce Recipe
- Smoked Trout Dip
- Arrabbiata Sauce Recipe
- Stuffed Lobster Tails Recipe
- Raspberry Compote
- Spicy Ranch Dressing
- Black Bean Sauce
- Red Robin’s Campfire Sauce Recipe
What Equipment Will You Need To Make Vegan Lemon Sauce?
- Pan – Sauté the minced garlic in a preheated pan until it becomes golden.
- Saucepan – Boil the lemon peels in a saucepan for around 10 to 20 minutes to reduce the bitterness.
- Blender – Blend everything in a blender till the sauce becomes smooth.
- Spatula – Sauté the garlic with a spatula.
How Much Time Will You Need To Make Vegan Lemon Sauce?
|Preparation Time||Cooking Time||Total Time|
|10 Minutes||20 Minutes||30 Minutes|
What Ingredients Will You Need To Make Vegan Lemon Sauce?
- Lemons Peels – Lemon peels helps add to the tart lemon flavor of the sauce.
- Lemon Juice – The bright flavor of lemon juice will add richness to vegan lemon sauce.
- Water – Pour water to help stretch out the sauce.
- Olive Oil – Sauté garlic in olive oil until brown and aromatic.
- Garlic – For savory depth of flavor, sauté minced garlic.
- Salt – Salt will balance out the acidity, bringing out all the flavors of each ingredient.
- Sugar – Sugar will help sweeten the sauce, thickening it.
Steps To Make Vegan Lemon Sauce
Take a pan and heat it for sometime. Once heated, add a teaspoon of olive oil. Now, sauté minced garlic to it until it becomes golden. Turn off the heat.
Now, peel off some lemons. Take a saucepan and boil some water in it and put those peels in it.
2. Blend And Safe
Boil them for around ten to twenty minutes to reduce the bitterness of the peels.
Now, put the lemon peels in the blender with garlic, lemon juice, sugar, salt, and a little bit of water.
Blend till the sauce becomes smooth and refrigerate it for around two days for a better taste.
How Will Vegan Lemon Sauce Look And Taste Like?
We have a delicious sweet and tangy vegan lemon sauce that you can use in almost any dessert capacity. This sauce is a good way to add a dash of sweet-tart flavor to a stack of morning pancakes, sliced pound cake, gingerbread, ice cream, and more.
With vegan lemon sauce, dinner will never be lacking in flavor. It’s the kind of finish that transforms any dish into an interesting meal. The rich and silky texture of this sauce comes from minimal ingredients.
Vegan Lemon Sauce Recipe
- 4 Lemon Peels
- 1 teaspoon Lemon Juice
- ½ cup Water
- ¼ cups Olive Oil
- 1 teaspoon Minced Garlic
- ¼ teaspoon Salt
- ¼ teaspoon Sugar
- In a preheated pan, add 1 teaspoon olive oil. Add minced garlic to it and cook until it becomes golden. Turn off the heat.
- Now, peel off some lemons.
- Then, take a saucepan and boil some water in it and put the lemon peels in it.
- Boil them for around 10-20 minutes to reduce the bitterness.
- Now, put the lemon peels in the blender with garlic, lemon juice, sugar, salt and a little bit of water.
- Blend till the sauce becomes smooth and refrigerate it for around 2 days for a better taste.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What’s the difference between lemon sauce and lemon curd?
These two items have many ingredients in common but not their texture; and therefore, their use is slightly different. Simply put, lemon sauce is thinner and pourable, while lemon curd, which contains egg yolks, is thicker and spreadable. Lemon curd is thicker and is often used for fillings in pies, bars, or cakes.
What is lemon sauce made of?
In large saucepan, stir together sugar, cornstarch, salt and nutmeg. Gradually stir in boiling water, then simmer over low heat until thick, stirring occasionally. Remove from heat; stir in butter, lemon zest and lemon juice and serve.
How to store and freeze lemon sauce?
Technically, you can freeze this sauce. However, some of that creamy texture will suffer once it’s frozen and then thawed. It’s easier and will taste better to just make another batch.
How to thicken vegan lemon sauce?
This lemon sauce will thicken as it cools down. Store it in a glass or plastic container with a lid in the refrigerator. It will keep there for eight to 10 days. Reheat and serve warm.
Make this awesome lemon sauce at your home and make your loved ones happy. Please post your valuable suggestions in the comment section below.