Sourness or a crunch making a yummy pour is what we need on simple dishes at times. Like simple grilles of non-vegan or mixtures of a special food which ultimately gives a simple taste.
A sauce can totally take the taste of your meal to a whole new level and this Vegan Lemon Sauce recipe can make anything and everything tasty, acting as a great change in the dish. It is a thick textured, vegan inclusion delight to pour on simplicity. It just is definitely a saviour to the dull food sometimes mistaken in your life or maybe just a simple dish.
Also for vegan people, this lemon sauce recipe can be a great alternative to them from things like ketchup or mayonnaise. And when I made this sauce for the first time, I was quite shocked by how tasty this Vegan Lemon Sauce is.
So today, I am going to share the exact same Vegan Lemon Sauce recipe with you all. Let’s check it out
Ingredients for Vegan Lemon Sauce
|Olive oil||1/4 cups|
|Garlic (minced)||1 tsp|
|Lemon juice||1 tsp|
How much time it will take?
|10 minutes||20 minutes||30 minutes|
Vegan Lemon Sauce Recipe
- In a preheated pan add 1 tsp olive oil. Add minced garlic to it and cook it until garlic becomes golden. Close the flame.
- Then peel off some lemons.
- Then take a saucepan and boil some water in it and put the lemon peels in it.
- Boil them for around 10-20 minutes to reduce the bitterness.
- Now put the lemon peels in the blender and all the garlic mixture, lemon juice, sugar, salt, and a little bit of water in it.
- Blend till the sauce becomes smooth and refrigerate it for around 2 days for a better taste.
Now pour this Vegan Lemon Sauce on usual simply grilled food and the dishes that are worthy of a great change.
Nutritional Information of Vegan Lemon Sauce Recipe