I went to a friend’s birthday party and it was nice there, I had fun with my friends and after we cut the cake, we all went to eat food after we end up with starters and main course, I went to the dessert section.
I saw there different types of cakes but the one which attracted me was Vegan Chocolate Cake, I ate it and I ate the Simple Chocolate Cake also, but I didn’t find the difference between both the cakes.
I thought this vegan chocolate cake recipe is perfect for any occasion, made with basic ingredients. This is really simple, yet very tasty cake. This vegan cake is a good recipe to make any time you need to make a basic chocolate cake. I get the Vegan Chocolate Cake recipe from my friend and I will share it with my lovely people. It can easily be customized for different flavours and this vegan cake is great for any type of gathering and non-vegans love it too.
The vegan chocolate cake uses just a few basic ingredients you might already have at your home. Baking soda helps it rise and coconut milk binds the cake without eggs, also keeping it delightfully light and fluffy. No one will ever suspect it’s healthier and vegan because it simply tastes like classic homemade chocolate cake.
If you’re in the mood for a chocolate fix this quick easy vegan chocolate cake is sure to satisfy!
Ingredients Required for Vegan Chocolate Cake Recipe
|Plain Flour||2 cups|
|Cocoa Powder||¾ cup|
|Baking Soda||2 tsp|
|Baking Powder||1 tsp|
|Salt||As per requirement|
|Coconut Milk||1 cup|
|Red Wine Vinegar||2 tsp|
|Brown Sugar||1 ¾ cups|
|Sunflower oil||1 ¼ cups|
|Vanilla Extract||2 tsp.|
|Vegan Dark Chocolate (roughly chopped)||250 g|
|Coconut Milk||2/3 cup|
|Fresh Raspberries||To Decorate|
How much Time it will take?
|Preparation Time||Cook Time||Total Time|
|5 minutes||45 minutes||50 minutes|
Vegan Chocolate Cake Recipe
- Preheat the oven to 160 Celsius and grease a 23 cm cake tin and line the base with baking paper.
- Take a bowl and combine flour, salt, baking powder, baking soda, and cacoa with each other.
- Now take another large bowl and add vinegar, brown sugar, vanilla extract, oil, and baking powder to the same bowl and again mix everything.
- Now to the large bowl, add the flour mixture and stir until the mixture gets smooth.
- Now take a prepared cake tin and add the mixture to it and put it in the oven for around 40 minutes.
- Now place it on a wire cake rack and leave it to cool on room temperature.
- Put some water in a pan and let it boil.
- Now take a bowl and add chocolate and coconut milk in it and place the bowl in the water in the pan.
- Stir the chocolate and coconut milk until both the ingredients perfectly mixes.
- Now put the bowl aside for some time and let is cool at room temperature.
- Pour the frosting over the cake and gently easy down the sides with an offset spatula.
- Spread raspberries over the cake
Nutritional Facts Of Vegan Chocolate Cake Recipe