It was my grandfather’s birthday, he is a pure vegan and everyone in my family is worried about how to make a cake for him, we all searched in the city for the vegan cake but we could not find a cake.
My sister said we will make grandfather favourite banana cake with a vegan twist at home. All the family indulged in making a cake for our loved grandfather and after some time we made it and we found it very tasty and grandfather appreciated our efforts for him.
Today, I was thinking to share Vegan Banana Cake Recipe which is a dessert for any occasion or gathering, and this vegan banana cake will certainly hit the spot no matter what the occasion is. Banana cake is similar to banana bread, but a little bit lighter and sweeter, but just as comforting and delicious.
You will love this vegan banana cake recipe, it is delicious, light and fluffy, perfectly moist, loaded with banana flavour, topped with lemon frosting and it’s very simple to cook. Keep leftovers covered in the fridge where they will stay fresh for up to 5 days.
If you love cakes, then you should definitely check out the other cake recipes that I’ve handpicked just for you.
1. Chocolate Raspberry Cake– This cake is another expedition towards a journey to delight your taste buds while you devour its amazing sweetness in the end. Handle with care while you layer it, ’cause the fun later lies in those layers.
2. Sous Vide Cheesecake– The best part of this dessert is that you can make it ahead of time, chill it in the fridge, and have individual servings of cheesecake at your disposal.
3. Vegan Chocolate Cake– This is really simple, yet very tasty cake. This vegan cake is a good recipe to make any time you need to make a basic chocolate cake.
4. Monster Cake– This monster cake is very popular in the game- Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild. This monster cake would restore the health of the character and I was really fascinated with it.
Ingredients Required for Vegan Banana Cake Re
|All-Purpose Flour||350 g|
|Baking Soda||1 tsp.|
|Vegetable Oil||1/4 cup|
|Mashed Banana (large)||3|
|Vanilla Extract||1 tsp.|
Ingredients for Frosting
|Powdered Sugar||420 g|
|Vegan Butter||75 g|
|Lemon Juice||3 tbsp.|
|Crushed/ Walnuts||1 cup|
How much Time it will take?
|Preparation Time||Cooking Time||Total Time|
|20 minutes||40 minutes||60 minutes|
Vegan Banana Cake Recipe
For the Banana Cake
- Take a small bowl and add baking soda, flour, and salt together. Mix it and keep aside.
- Now take another bowl and add sugar and oil in it and mix it.
- Then add mashed bananas in the same bowl and stir it.
- Next, add vanilla and water and mix it completely.
- Now in this mixture, add the baking soda mixture that you’ve made in point 1.
- Stir until everything gets combined.
- Then grease a baking pan and heat an oven at 400 F.
- Bake it for around 50 minutes.
- After removing from the oven, put the cake on a wire rack and let it cool.
- To prepare your frosting, take an electric mixer and add powdered sugar, vegan butter, and lemon juice and mix it all.
- Make sure to gradually increase the speed of your mixer for perfect thickness.
- Using a knife, spread this frosting over the cake. You can decorate it with cashews and walnuts
Note- If your frosting turns out to be too thick, then add some more lemon juice in it and if your frosting turns out to be too thin, then add powdered sugar in it.
Nutritional Facts Of Vegan Banana Cake Recipe