Yoghurt is said to have positive effects on our immune, cardiovascular systems as well as boosting our metabolism. Yoghurt with the flavour of vanilla in it makes it an incredible dish. Homemade Vanilla Yoghurt is just irresistible.
Vanilla Yoghurt has been passed on from generations in our family. My granny who was a chef made sure that we ate homemade items. Pickles, jams and yoghurt were made at home only.
She shared the recipe of yummy Vanilla Yoghurt with my mother who in turn shared it with me. Vanilla Yoghurt makes your food even tastier and delicious. In my family, we consume only homemade Vanilla Yoghurt. Also, I eat my breakfast with a bowl of Vanilla Yoghurt daily!
Homemade Vanilla Yoghurt is just four ingredients away. With the addition of vanilla flavour, this yoghurt is a must consumable item. In this article, you will learn how to make Vanilla Yoghurt at home. Let’s check out best ever Vanilla Yoghurt Recipe now.
Vanilla Yoghurt Recipe Ingredients
|Whole milk||1 quart|
|White sugar||2 tbsp|
|Vanilla extract||2 tbsp|
|Plain Yoghurt||2 tbsp|
How much time will it take?
|Preparation time||Cooking time||Additional time||Total time|
|5 minutes||5 minutes||8 hours||8 hours 10 minutes|
Vanilla Yoghurt Recipe
- Take a large saucepan. Add milk to it and let it boil over medium-high.
- Add sugar and vanilla extract and stir to blend properly.
- Remove from heat. Leave it undisturbed. Ensure it doesn’t cool down.
- Take a large container. Put the yoghurt in it.
- Next, add the prepared milk mixture.
- After covering it, put it in the preheated oven.
- Let it set completely for the next 8 to 16 hours.
- Keep in the refrigerator.
Vanilla Yoghurt Recipe Nutritional information
|Saturated fats||2.3 g|
|Vitamin A||126.4 IU|