As we all know human nature will never get satisfied and will always try to find more and more options and twist in their cooking. Today, I am going to share with all the recipe of Vanilla custard that you can add in your cooking menu also.
But before proceeding further, let’s talk about some important things that we might be unaware of. Do you know that custard is a good source of calcium and protein which is good for human bones? And yes, it is healthy too!
You can also try this Vanilla Custard recipe, depending upon your situation. My mother used to make this vanilla custard for me mostly during vacations and on certain occasions also.
So, I thought why not to share this Vanilla Custard recipe with you all. But before switching on to that, let’s gather the ingredients first and see how many ingredients we are going to use to make this Custard recipe at home.
Ingredients for Vanilla Custard
|Vanilla Extract||2 tsp|
|Egg Yolks (large)||4|
|Unsalted Butter||2 tbsp|
My mom used to make it in a very less time. So, let’s see how much time it takes to make Vanilla Custard at home.
How much time it will take?
|Prep time||Cook time||Total time||Servings|
|10 min||20 min||30 min||4|
You don’t need to wait for more for this instant recipe because now in the next step, we are going to discuss the directions to make this Vanilla Custard at home.
Vanilla Custard Recipe
- Heat milk in a pan and add vanilla extract and cook it at low flame.
- Mix the cornstarch with a little amount of milk and pour the mixture in the pan with salt.
- Simultaneously, Add egg yolks and sugar in a bowl and mix it until yellow a pale yellow.
- After that, pour the milk mixture slowly in the egg yolk bowl while whisking.
- Transfer it back again in that pan and cook it for 2-3 minutes on medium flame.
- Cook it until thickened and whisk continuously.
- Turn off the flame and whisk in butter gently.
- Transfer the whole custard into a bowl and cover the bowl with a plastic wrap. Press the wrap into the mixture, so there is no air.
- Refrigerate it until sets completely.
Now, your vanilla custard is ready to serve. Serve this to your family after any meal and I bet they will all love it.
Nutritional Facts of Vanilla Custard
If I talk about myself, I always check the nutrients of every sweet dish before having it. So, that’s why I have mentioned this nutritional breakdown of Vanilla Custard for you which will guide you accordingly.
How to make Vanilla Custard at Home | Video
I highly recommend you all to watch this video that I have added because it will make your cooking easier and convenient for you.
I hope you all liked this recipe of Vanilla Custard. Go and Try this sweet recipe at your home and don’t forget to share your wonderful experience with us in the comments section below.