Since childhood, I was fond of brownies. My mother prepared them for me almost every day. And the very sight of vanilla used to lighten up my mood. So, my mother used to prepare Vanilla brownies whenever I achieved something as a positive reinforcement for me. No doubt, they are my favourite till date.
Once my mother was away and I wanted Vanilla Brownies very badly. I cried a lot as I didn’t know how to make them. When she returned after a few days, I requested her to share the secret of Vanilla Brownies recipes with me. I then learnt the Vanilla Brownies Recipe from her. Now I prepare brownies for her whenever she wants it. Isn’t that amazing.
Surely, kids and millennials are crazy about brownies. They are thrilled to get brownies on every occasion.
This dish with a divine taste and aroma is quite simple to make. So, here I am sharing the Vanilla Brownies Recipe with you that can be made from the comfort of your home. Next time, surprise your kids or siblings with delicious homemade vanilla brownies.
Ingredients required for Vanilla Brownies Recipe
|All purpose flour||2 1/2 cups|
|Baking soda||2 1/2 cups|
|Unsalted Butter (Softened)||3/4 cup|
|White Sugar||1 1/4 cups|
|Packed Brown Sugar||1 1/4 cups|
|Vanilla Extract||1 teaspoon|
Note : You can also use semi sweet chocolate chips for flavours.
How much time will it take ?
|Preparation time||Cooking time||Total time|
|15 minutes||45 minutes||1 hour|
Vanilla Brownies Recipe
- Take a small bowl. Put flour, baking powder and salt into it and mix them properly.
- Take a large bowl now. Cream butter, white sugar, brown sugar and vanilla together until they get smooth.
- Beat the eggs with a fork and whisk them in the flour mixture.
- Chocolate chips can be mixed as per your desire or requirements.
- Meanwhile, preheat oven to 350 degrees. Also during the mean time take a jellyroll pan and grease it properly.
- Now, the batter should be spread evenly in the greased pan.
- Bake for 35 – 45 minutes in oven.
- Now, cool it in the pan on a wire rack.
- Once it gets completely cooled, cut it into squares with precision.
- Your dish is ready to serve.
Nutritional information of Vanilla Brownies Recipe
|Saturated fats||4.2 g|