If you are looking for a special cocktail drink then you are at the right place. This Vampiro Cocktail combines the flavors of the Blanco tequila with a twist of different juices and a little spiciness. You can pair this Vampire cocktail drink with chips, salsa, and several other things.
During the summer days, I spent most of my time with my uncle and aunt in their house in Mexico. They both used to organize various parties and get together functions. At that party, all the adults are enjoying this Vampire cocktail made with Blanco tequila.
After the party ends, I used to went inside the room and searched for it. Then I came to know about the recipe and the traditional pairing of tequila and sangria.
So today, I am going to share this special Vampiro Cocktail recipe with you all. But there are many other drinks that we’ve covered in our blog. You should definitely check them as well.
1. Vegas Bomb– This drink got its name because it was meant to be dropped in a glass of Red Bull. I first tried it in Las Vegas and learnt the recipe from the bartender. Now I wanted to share the recipe with you guys so that you can make this awesome drink at your home.
2. Bay Breeze– A homemade cocktail seems very interesting. This drink is refreshing and has a punch of flavors in it. It is an inexpensive drink that you can make. For me, it’s a great party hit as you can make it in bulk easily.
3. Pina Colada– Pina Colada is one of the best cocktails that you can make at your home. It is a cocktail made with rum, cream of coconut or coconut milk, and pineapple juice, usually served either blended or shaken with ice.
4. Purple Haze Drink– The name of this drink is due to its purple colour and this drink looks beautiful once done. Yes, the taste is also mind-blowing. This drink consists of alcohol and I think kids and infants should be kept away from it.
Ingredients for Vampiro Cocktail
|Blanco tequila||40 ml|
|Lime juice||10 ml|
|Lemon juice||5 ml|
|Worcestershire sauce||10 ml|
|Pepper sauce||3 dashes|
|Smoked sea salt||————-|
Now we have all the ingredients with us. So, let’s see how much time it will take to prepare a Vampiro Cocktail at home.
How Much Time it will Take?
|Prep time||Cook time||Total time||Servings|
|5 minutes||5 minutes||10 minutes||2|
Now we have the idea of how much time it is going to consume. So, let’s move towards our final step that is the making procedure of Vampiro Cocktail at home.
Vampiro Cocktail Recipe
- First of all, chill a coupette glass and after that, brush a little water on the edge. Dip it into smoked sea salt.
- Put all the ingredients in a shaker or in a glass that is full of ice cubes.
- Shake it until the shaker feels cold from outside.
- Then, transfer it into the prepared coupette glass.
Now, the Vampiro cocktail is ready to serve. Add this cocktail drink on your party menu and enjoy it with your friends and family.
Nutritional Facts of Vampiro Cocktail
This breakdown of nutrients is helpful for those people who are diet conscious like me and always have a habit of checking the list of nutrients before trying something.
How to Make Vampiro Cocktail at Home | Video
I highly recommend you all to try this amazing cocktail drink at home. To make your work easier, I have added a video about how to make Vampire Cocktail drink at home.
I hope you have liked this Vampiro Cocktail recipe. I know you won’t stop yourself and definitely going to make an experiment with this drink. Try this drink and share your experience with us in the comments below.