When I was a kid, my mother used to make chass every Sunday,. It was the most delicious drink, I ever had. It is refreshing, healthy, and tasty what else I need.
I am living in Mumbai from last year, here people called chass ‘Taak’. I searched on the internet about the different names of chass in different regions of India. I will share those names with you also. The names are moru in Tamil, Call as Taak ताक in Marathi, majjiga in Telugu, majjige in Kannada, ale (pronounced a-lay) in Tulu. It is often called laban in the Old Dhaka in Bangladesh. In Indian English, it is often referred to as buttermilk.
Now, I will tell the benefits of Drinking Chass:
- Helps calm the stomach after a spicy meal
- Washes down fats
- Aids indigestion
- A great tool against dehydration
- Gives you calcium sans the fat
- B complex and other vitamins
- Reduces blood pressure
- Brings about a drop in cholesterol
Today, I will share the Chass Recipe with my lovely. This DELIGHTFUL VAGHARELI MASALA CHASS RECIPE is a salted drink with a perfect blend of spices to enhance its taste, its delight. The white colour is a great add on for a peaceful mind, its colour helps us to soothe your mind and soul as it truly depicts.
Let’s see the journey of Chass Recipe.
Ingredients for Vaghareli Masala Chaas Recipe
|Black salt||½ tsp|
|Roasted cumin seeds||½ tsp|
|Mustard seeds||½ tsp|
|Leaf cody (kadi patta)||4 leaves|
How much time it will Take?
|Preparation Time||Total Time|
|10 MINS||10 MINS|
Vaghareli Masala Chaas Recipe | Spiced Buttermilk
- In a mixer, add curd, salt, black salt, roasted cumin seeds, and water.
- Churn the so put ingredients of the buttermilk.
- On receiving froth on top empty the jar in a glass.
- Now in a preheated pan add some oil.
- Let it heat then put mustard seeds and leaf Cody in it.
- Prepare a tempering and add it in the buttermilk so churned.
- Serve cool.
Such blend of the Vaghareli Masala Chaas Recipe is a must-have, grab it for pure fun in your life. It’s a great benefit in hotter season, it not only delights your taste buds relieves your body heat for a balanced temperature to keep you from heat strokes. It is refreshing buttermilk with tempering spices.
Nutritional Facts of Vaghareli Masala Chaas Recipe