When I was a kid, my mother used to make chass every Sunday,. It was the most delicious drink, I ever had. It is refreshing, healthy, and tasty what else I need.
I am living in Mumbai from last year, here people called chass ‘Taak’. I searched on the internet about the different names of chass in different regions of India. I will share those names with you also. The names are moru in Tamil, Call as Taak ताक in Marathi, majjiga in Telugu, majjige in Kannada, ale (pronounced a-lay) in Tulu. It is often called laban in the Old Dhaka in Bangladesh. In Indian English, it is often referred to as buttermilk.
Now, I will tell the benefits of Drinking Chass:
- Helps calm the stomach after a spicy meal
- Washes down fats
- Aids indigestion
- A great tool against dehydration
- Gives you calcium sans the fat
- B complex and other vitamins
- Reduces blood pressure
- Brings about a drop in cholesterol
Today, I will share the Chass Recipe with my lovely. This DELIGHTFUL VAGHARELI MASALA CHASS RECIPE is a salted drink with a perfect blend of spices to enhance its taste, its delight. The white colour is a great add on for a peaceful mind, its colour helps us to soothe your mind and soul as it truly depicts. But there are many other drink recipes that we’ve covered in our blog. You should definitely check them as well.
1. Mojito Pitcher– Mojito seems to be favourite of most people. Get a mojito and your party goes amazing. It surely is a great cocktail.
2. Melonade– Melonade, or Watermelon Lemonade is bursting with summertime flavors! A simple and refreshing drink and a delicious way to use up leftover watermelon.
3. Bay Breeze– A homemade cocktail seems very interesting. This drink is refreshing and has a punch of flavors in it. It is an inexpensive drink that you can make. For me, it’s a great party hit as you can make it in bulk easily.
4. Bahama Mama– It is a tropical cocktail which has the combination of two varied rum including some fresh fruit juices and grenadine syrup. These refreshing drink would soothe your mind taking you to the beautiful land of Bahamas.
Ingredients for Vaghareli Masala Chaas Recipe
|Black salt||½ tsp|
|Roasted cumin seeds||½ tsp|
|Mustard seeds||½ tsp|
|Leaf cody (kadi patta)||4 leaves|
How much time it will Take?
|Preparation Time||Total Time|
|10 MINS||10 MINS|
Vaghareli Masala Chaas Recipe | Spiced Buttermilk
- In a mixer, add curd, salt, black salt, roasted cumin seeds, and water.
- Churn the so put ingredients of the buttermilk.
- On receiving froth on top empty the jar in a glass.
- Now in a preheated pan add some oil.
- Let it heat then put mustard seeds and leaf Cody in it.
- Prepare a tempering and add it in the buttermilk so churned.
- Serve cool.
Such blend of the Vaghareli Masala Chaas Recipe is a must-have, grab it for pure fun in your life. It’s a great benefit in hotter season, it not only delights your taste buds relieves your body heat for a balanced temperature to keep you from heat strokes. It is refreshing buttermilk with tempering spices.
Nutritional Facts of Vaghareli Masala Chaas Recipe