I was thinking to make burgers one day, I was like fed up from those old type of burgers, I thought to make something in Indian style but I am in a dilemma what to make?
I called my friend and ask her, she told me about Vada Pav and she gave me the brief explanation about it.
She said this, VADA PAV is actually an Indian styled burger, a Mumbai famous. It is a spice inherited burger filled with VADA. It can be tasted with different chutneys, as it goes well with almost all whether it is tomato sauce or dry ginger chutney. A respite to definite tiring hunger, it triggers delight on your taste buds.
I made it at home and it was a simple recipe with brilliant taste and I thought to share Vada Pav Recipe with my lovely people.
Let’s create your respite to hunger and follow the steps of Vada Pav Recipe
Ingredients for Vada Pav Recipe
|Cumin seeds||¼ tsp|
|Sarson seeds||¼ tsp|
|Red chilly powder||1 tsp|
|Turmeric powder||½ tsp|
|Garam masala||½ tsp|
|Boiled potatoes||2 units|
|Finely Chopped green chilies||2 units|
|Chopped coriander leaves||2 tsp|
|Chickpea flour||1 cup|
|Chaat masala||¼ tsp|
|Corn flour||1 tbsp|
|Water||Enough to make a thick batter.|
|Dry coconut powder||Enough to apply in the interiors of the pav.|
Mumbai Street Special Vada Pav Recipe
- In a preheated pan add 1 tbsp oil and heat it. Add cumin seeds and Sarson seeds in it.
- Roast it. Add ¼ tsp red chilly powder, ¼ tsp turmeric powder, ¼ tsp garam masala, ½ tsp salt, mashed potatoes, green chilies, and coriander leaves.
- Cook it all well. Then leave it aside to let it cool.
- In a bowl add 1 cup chickpea flour, ¼ tsp turmeric powder, ¼ tsp garam masala, ½ tsp salt, ¼ tsp red chilly powder, ¼ tsp chat masala, 1 tbsp cornflour, and water. Make a thick textured batter.
- Now heat 3 cups oil in a pan. Make small tikkis of the above-cooked potatoes dip them in the batter and deep fry them until the brown color and crispy textured. Place them aside.
- Take a pav and slice it in the middle. Apply dry coconut powder and red chili powder in the insides. Put fried tikkis inside it, press it, and serve hot.
Taste these amazing VADA PAV of the streets just at your own homes with trusted cleanliness and health. Move a step forward towards creation and health, hence improving your lives. This recipe takes you to different world of taste and hence respites your hunger.
How much time it will take?
|Preparation Time||Cooking Time||Total Time|
|20 MINS||40 MINS||60 MINS|
Nutritional Facts Of Vada Pav Recipe