Ruling around are the happiest moments of your life. A dish filled with all those; momentarily your life in plate is a gesture you create for you today. The dish though contains one of the best of those happy ingredients you like to eat and feel happy with.
Here’s a recipe to make your day. It has the required extra nutrients, the yummy veggies and likable pasta. Living with its taste the whole day; tender chicken to chewy pasta and crunchy veggies. It is an easy yet tasty addition to a lazy day meal to fill you to the fullest and linger around the whole day as it can be served cold too.
How much time it will take:
|1 hour||10 minutes||1 hour 10 minutes|
Ingredients for Roasted Chicken and Bow-Tie Pasta Salad:
|Bow tie pasta||1 cup|
|Carrot||1 medium unit|
|Yellow capsicum||½ unit|
|Red capsicum||½ unit|
|Boiled and shredded chicken||200 gm|
|Crushed red chilies||2 tsp|
|Lemon juice||4 tsp|
|Crushed garlic||4-5 units|
|Chopped parsley leaves||2 tsp|
If you want to make a vegan lazy meals don’t add chicken in the ingredients.
How to Make Roasted Chicken and Bow-Tie Pasta Salad | Recipe:
- Boil pasta; but don’t get it too loose.
- Chop thickly carrot, olives, tomato and capsicum.
- Now in a pre heated pan add 1 tsp oil add boiled and shredded chicken to it.
- Now add 2 tsp salt, 1 tsp crushed red chili and 2 tsp lemon juice. Cook it for about five minutes.
- Now place it in a bowl; add pasta and veggies to it.
- Now add 1 tsp salt, 1 tsp crushed red chili, garlic, 2 tsp lemon juice and 2 tsp parsley leaves.
- Mix thoroughly and serve cold.
Devour an easy recipe on a day you want to laze around. Live with the memories; giving you happiness, remember good things and live happily and stress free again.
Stay tuned for more happiness and recipes to fill you in…