I am the kind of person who loves to eat Nachos with Jalapeno dip but for how much time I will eat those? I guess not for every time. One day, I decided to make something innovative from Nachos. I gathered all the ingredients which I found useful for the Ultimate Nachos Recipe.
I started making with vegetables and grilled chicken. After some efforts, it came out to be delicious a sizzling Nachos with a sweet and sour taste. The very next week, I gave a party at my place and I made those Ultimate Nachos for my guests and they all loved it.
Today, I was thinking to make Ultimate Nachos and a thought came into my mind to share the recipe of Ultimate Nachos with my lovely food lovers over here. Come first, gather all the ingredients which will elevate the taste of the Ultimate Nachos from nearby supermarkets. Also, there are other recipes that you can have as starters, let’s check them out.
1. Chile Toreados– If you are like me who likes extra spice in food, you must know Chile Toreados. In this post, I will share the recipe of this Mexican dish, which will help you spice up your food.
2. Vegetable Gold Coins with Sesame Coating– The Vegetable Gold Coin is the vegetarian version of the very famous Chinese appetizer known as Chicken Gold Coil.
3. Roasted Chicken and Bow-Tie Pasta Salad– Here is the Roasted Chicken and Bow-Tie Pasta Salad Recipe to make your day. It has the required extra nutrients, the yummy veggies, and likeable pasta. Living with its taste the whole day; tender chicken to chewy pasta and crunchy veggies.
4. Waffle House Waffles– Waffle House is one of the most famous waffles serving chains in America and their waffles are so popular that I can eat them every morning.
Ingredients For Ultimate Nachos
For Grilled Chicken
|Olive Oil||2 tbsp|
|Lime Juice||2 tbsp|
|Chilli Powder||1 1/2 tsp|
|Kosher Salt||1/2 tsp|
|Black Pepper||1/4 tsp|
|Boneless Chicken Breasts||1 1/2 Pounds|
For The Pinto Bean Dip
|Olive Oil||1 tbsp|
|Chopped Red Onion||1/3 Cup|
|Red-Bell Pepper||3 tbsp|
|Chilli Powder||3/4 tsp|
|Low-Sodium Pinto Beans||15 ounce|
|Red-Wine Vinegar||1/2 tbsp|
|Dried Oregano||1/4 tsp|
|Kosher Salt||3/4 tsp|
|Freshly Ground Black Pepper||1/4 tsp|
|Tortilla Chips||12 ounce|
|Cheddar Cheese||8 ounces|
|Monterey Jack Cheese||8 ounces|
For a foodie like me, patience or wait for the food to come is a big task. Let’s see how much it will take Ultimate Nachos to come out with delicious flavour.
How Much Time It Will Take?
|Preparation Time||Cooking Time||Total Time|
|15 Mins||60 Mins||75 Mins|
I am a curious kind of person who can’t wait for things. If you are feeling the same, then you are one step away from Ultimate Nachos Recipe.
Ultimate Nachos Recipe
Grill the chicken
- Toss to coat and marinate for 30 minutes. Add oil, pepper, salt, chili powder, and garlic in a small bowl and whisk.
- In resealable bag place chicken and sprinkle the marinade over.
- Heat grill pan over medium heat and grill chicken over it by turning the sides every 4 to 5 minutes.
- Cool the chicken and cut it into cubes.
Make The Bean Dip
- Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat and add onion, garlic, and bell pepper with chili powder, cook for 5 minutes. Remove from heat after it will cook.
- In a food processor, add beans, vinegar, oregano, salt, pepper, and water and process them. While processing add onion mixture, process until it will become smooth.
Assemble The Nachos
- At 400° C preheat the oven and add bean dip in the centre of each chip and place it on a baking sheet.
- Over the chips sprinkle jalapeno slices and cheeses, bake until cheese melts for 10 minutes and over the chips add sour cream onion, tomato, grilled chicken, and cilantro.
- Serve Immediately.
Finally, Ultimate Nachos are ready to make your party starters sizzling. Make it at your next party and these Ultimate Nachos will rock the party.
Nutritional Facts Of Ultimate Nachos
For health-conscious people, I have mentioned the nutritional breakdown of the Ultimate Nachos below.
How To Make Ultimate Nachos at Home | Video
For instant Ultimate Nachos, I have mentioned a video of the recipe below from where you will understand it easily.
I hope you will like this recipe and I recommend you to serve these in a party as a starter and do share your meaningful reviews with us in the comment section. for more recipes stay tuned!